Greninja [2]
LykosHand [4]
Sailboat [4]
Quinnox 2 [4]
Venus [5]
Purplecicada [3]
Paul25 [1] 

Day Two Results / Night Two

Absol rejoiced at the sight of several deaths during the day. Absol grinned at the backfiring of the guns which led to the deaths of Snowy Amine and Greninja... Absol didn't expect those people would risk shooting despite the possibility of the gun being fake.

Absol looked on as the characters argued among themselves. Some sought to find the Soul Society sincerely while others didn't have such pure intentions...

One of these was Anti_Hero. The others decided to call him out for being somewhat suspicious. After what Greninja did, they turned their attention to him, and proceeded to execute him on little basis.

They were surprised to see, however, that he was simply disguised as a member of the Pokemon Alliance.

Meanwhile, the Pokemon Alliance was taken aback when they saw Paul25 suddenly spit out blood and collapse...

The day turned out be filled with bloodshed and violence unlike the previously quiet night.

Anti_Hero is dead. He is Chandelure.

Paul25 is modkilled for inactivity. He is Mienshao.

======

Night Two has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Also, commenting on the thread during this phase is strictly prohibited.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as Mienshao [Modkilled D2]
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as Aegislash [Killed D2]
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Snowy Amine as Togepi [Killed D2]
15. Anti_Hero as Chandelure [Lynched D2]
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

Night Two Results / Day Three

And what the Prophecies proclaimed became fulfilled:

And there shall come a day
Where spirits rebel against the light
And omens of darkness shall accompany
The passing of these days of chaos

With violence and bloodshed arriving
So shall a call for peace be herding
A Pokemon tired of several deaths
Shall come and deliver with a spark

All the members of the conflict were set on acting on that night. The Pokemon Alliance were planning to take the Soul Society down for good while the Soul Society aimed for a counter attack. N's Group was set on liberating another character while Absol sought for an ominous death.

However, Ampharos, mourning for people dying left and right, sent a mighty Discharge through the land, paralyzing anyone and everyone from moving in the night.

No one died again. Yay!

======

Day Three has started. You have 48 hours to discuss on who to vote for and such. Remember that abstaining is not allowed.

======

Pokemon: Choose your Own Character! Mafia Player List

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as Mienshao [Modkilled D2]
 2. Quinnox as Keldeo [Killed N0]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. Sailboat as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Psychotic Pudu > Purplecicada as ???
 7. Greninja as Aegislash [Killed D2]
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Roswell as ???
10. Venus as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Alistair as Blaine [Lynched D1]
13. Endearing Character Trait as ???
14. Snowy Amine as Togepi [Killed D2]
15. Anti_Hero as Chandelure [Lynched D2]
16. Digital Amber as ??? 
17. Refty365 > Quinnox 2 as ???

Edited by Magister Divergent

@DigitalAmberstart quote (Blaziken swapped me last night, so I couldn't do anything really. I couldn't prove nor deny Greninja as mafia, but I am fairly confident he is Aegislash. Also, did N recruit anyone N0?) end quote

@Roswell start quote (To confirm what Sailboat's saying, as far as I can tell, Megagun is indeed clean. Given some of the roles in play (as well as N being one of the last to move in the night) this might not be 100% accurate, but it's something, at least.) end quote

as i looked over what happened yesterday i noticed that we have two people soft claiming to be caitlin. i know roswell is able to visit cause togepi told me and roswell confirmed this.

one of them must be n and we need to find him now

also with the event that took place last night anyone who has a gun now it is a real gun cause the other 2 were used already

Interesting but now who do we look at for today? Also I do want to say if we can find 2 main suspects I could potentially reveal one while we were to lynch the other. Although if they know I have such abilities I may have to lay low instead and wait for another moment to do so. Anyways yeah so again I unfortunately have no information currently. I can help when I have my moment but of course the night where I was going to actually do something Ampharos intervened

I am not N nor am I Caitlin. I simply got lucky first night. @Jace Stormkirk, it is pretty much revealed what my role is. We've confirmed Megagun is not Maf, although he could easily be cult. Anyway I was planning on night actioning ETC based on gut feeling. Also, Quinn knows speaking leads to death(I expected to die last night), but she is being oddly silent compared to previous games. 

EDIT: Quinn and Mega just posted. I am officially hardclaiming Hydreigin. Quinn, you've answered the question I posed already 

Edited by DigitalAmber

To be fair I've been more busy with life than previous games and as for this game alone I don't have too much I can say that'll assist because reading and assessing is time consuming and hard to do when I'm constantly at work or busy with others in my life. So sorry for trying to be somewhat active when things have come up recently that prevent me from being fully active. 

If I am through to the next night phase I can start lending information is all I'm trying to say basically, as I felt it was best to wait for things to unfold until I act.

Hmmm, interestingly enough that makes sense. Alright, I can bite that. The wording of the N1 was that Aegislash chose not to attack, and had you been able to roleblock him N1 it would have almost negated your gleaming information, but had you blocked and he chose to attack it would have confirmed your suspicions. Furthermore, I am inclined to believe you are not a cult member. 

Guest Sparkin'

Consecutive nights without kills. I like it.

Also, this might be careless, but I'm gonna [Eliminate] Cataline for a previous post. I'll quote it when I get the chance to, although not being sure. May change this later, but this is who I suspect being either maf or cult because of a soft defend that Anti_Hero made

I'm pretty sure that soft defense of Anti was along the lines of I don't want to vote Cataline out because I don't want to become the center of attention and get killed.

like he did, revealing his role as Chandelure.

Or you know to draw even more attention by somewhat defending me.

I had the small chance of becoming a cultist, but every day people think I am, N is less inclined to recruit me. Cultists/Mafia would be happy to have someone not part of their group lynched, and Absol loves suspicious people/pokemon (not that they could curse anyone today, whew...) so they might hope for my lynch. 

We ought to make good use of this free day, Ampharos didn't para us for nothing.

Edited by Cataline
... why is this text so large....

Since Aegislash is now gone, who among the mafia performs the kill now? Just realised that I wasn't sure, since I was contemplating being able to identify when/if Hydreigon gets N'd by the mafia being able to kill again, before realising that, with Aegislash missing, Hydreigon needs to find the mafia again.

no need for huge text Cataline

Well at least ampharos is still not a cult and s/he gave us a chance we should not waste considering based on the day post absol is around, N is around, and 2 mafs are around. 

N's faction should be around 3 by now(him+2 followers) if i'm counting correctly. and considering numbers, there's a high chance those 2 are both previously town.

so with that we have 3N +2 maf + 1 absol + 5 townies= 11.

Given that the day phase is more than halfway done (if my timekeeping is correct), in the absence of any other information on suspicious targets, I'm voting to Eliminate Quinnox.

Again, perfectly willing to change votes if more evidence comes to light.

I don't see why you're voting me @Roswell. Unless it's just to get your vote in, an explanation as to why you're choosing me of all people is appreciated. Especially since this isn't a great vote if you're actually town as I can be a very powerful member to the alliance during the next couple of nights.

@Quinnox: Basically, because you've said multiple times that you're useful to town without explaining how, making me inclined to believe you're N trying to masquerade as someone else. Give me something to work with, here.

...and since I've basically softclaimed it already and accusing Quinnox is going to draw suspicion onto me anyway, I'm hardclaiming Caitlin.