What games are you folks playing at the moment?

Panduzzy

After finishing Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse on War Mode as my first SMT game, I am now playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (With the Hardtype mod applied) on Hard mode. I sometimes regret the decision to start the game on the hardest possible difficulty, and believe me, it is unrelenting sometimes, but overall, I still like it. I don't regret looking into the series, and I feel it definitely deserves praise as a whole.

7w21A3S.png

Fuck that guy.

5TUVXjP.png

And this one, too. If you didn't fear skeletons before playing Nocturne, you definitely will soon after getting into it.

• Upvote 1

Just finished up platinuming Jak and Daxter on PS3 and started up God of War (2018) over the weekend and am hoping to platinum it as well. Also slowly making my way through Pillars of Eternity! 

Kingdom Hearts 2 Remix, Trying to get around to finishing Metroid Samus Returns, Messing around with the BlazBlue Cross Tag Beta.

• 2 months later...

Well I can continue playing Crash N-Sane Trilogy now that my internet is back to its normal speed. Did the Stormy Ascent level yesterday. Holy heck that level was annoying as fuck. I do want to get back into Crash Twinsanity or Just Cause at some point though.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, which I gripe about at least once a day but actually love.

Also playing FF15, but because of work progress on that is really slow. Same with all the fangames I've been playing (mostly reborn/spork)

I myself am having a renewed interest in Hollow Knight as of lately, trying to get all possible endings and 100% it. (aka seeing how much suffering i can endure in one gameplay session)

• Like 1

Waiting for Stellaris to update sometime this autumn.

Also Endless Legend dropped a new DLC I gotta check.

Fortuna update for Warframe coming up later this summer.

Darkest Dungeon has its Color of Madness DLC that I need to have a gander at.

Endless Space 2 is also on my to do list.

And Pokemon Go to get my fat ass moving.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviving this to avoid making a new topic (and since the last post ain't that old).

Been getting back into Smite recently, although just playing a bunch of Arena.

Practicing some stuff in BlazBlue: Cross-Tag and DBFZ, probably not gonna do anything with it tho lol.

Bought No Man's Sky recently and have been having a good time with that. 

Played through Ni No Kuni 2 not too long ago. Great game, but definitely lacking compared to the first one. I recommend it to anyone who likes city simulators and generic ARPG action with a story that's as bland as they come.

Been doing some mono-type runs on various Pokemon games. Just completed a fighting-type one on Y and am about half-way through on ground-type in Omega Ruby.

Thinking about starting up another play-through of Persona 5. That being said there's already a huge backlog that I need to go through.

21 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Kinda just narrowed down the gaming to just FFBE for now. Been watching a lot of videos and selectively rewatching parts of anime lately.

You've gone full casual, mael