What games are you folks playing at the moment?

Panduzzy

• 3 weeks later...

Guitar Hero 3 (PC) - Honestly just so replayable. There's always more skill to be gained, always more songs to beat. And since you can download customs on the PC version, there's no need to worry about if the setlist is to your liking, if it's too easy or whatnot. alsoI'mgettingagoodguitarforChristmassothegame'sactuallysomewhatplayableyay

EDIT: just get Clone Hero instead if you don't have an online license for GH3PC or just don't care about online, it's actually so much better in every way LOL

Going to start replaying Insurgence soon - Not really happy with my current team and I'm in the gutter financially (in-game of course) and frankly I'd rather restart. Might pick Delta Venusaur this time. It'll also be my first full playthrough of version 1.2 so yay

Going to continue my Hollow Knight playthrough soon - I have no bloody idea why I put this magnificent game down. I need to get back into it. It's literally Dark Souls meets Metroidvania meets an actual good difficulty curve meets it's amazing and if you regret playing it I swear - technical difficulties, please stand by

Reborn E17 and US/UM are coming out soon, likely November for the former - Do I need to explain this? USUM makes Kommo-O (my favorite Psuedo-Legendary bar Garchomp) actually incredible and Reborn... is Reborn. It's... it's Reborn. It's guaranteed quality. Like, Hollow Knight quality.

Might gather my broken, pixilated body and actually attempt to finish a True Ending run of Cave Story - Screw the Last Cave. Just... please. End my suffering. thisgameisamazingbutfuckit'shardlmao

I bought Super Meat Boy a while ago, guess I should play further than halfway through World 2 - Good game. Also soul-crushingly difficult. And it's a platformer. You know how I said I'd finish Cave Story? It's because I'm not ready for this LOL

also I'll get back into the Dark Souls series and Terraria at some point but I've logged 1000 and 1700 hours in them respectively and frankly I'm waaaaaay burnt out

Edited by Seel The Deal

I just finished Undertale and I feel dead inside. One of the best games ...like...EVER made!

I'm currently playing Fran Bow and Cuphead. The first one is a puzzle horror game about a little girl who wants to find her cat (Mr Midnight aww), and the second is a nice game but I can't seems to pass stage one. It's really difficult!

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has been running a lot of hours in a short time (did I just do a confusion?). My laptop can;t run the game without it being a bit slow, but even then I'm having an amazing time (If only I had friends to play it with :(). gt to the point where I made a Character based on Qrow, with my only friend on that one being a black cat (fitting right?)

16 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has been running a lot of hours in a short time (did I just do a confusion?). My laptop can;t run the game without it being a bit slow, but even then I'm having an amazing time (If only I had friends to play it with :(). gt to the point where I made a Character based on Qrow, with my only friend on that one being a black cat (fitting right?)

I have the same problem now that I reached Act II. It takes 10 minutes to get into the game, another 10 to load the environment, and 5 minutes to start a battle scene. So I just stopped playing it.

Currently playing neverwinter 2 for the first time. I heard so many good things about this game and so far I really enjoy everything in this game. 

it runs well overall, just a bit of lag sometimes, once I'm in the world it works :D although sometimes it decides to be funny and lag teleport me to a place I've I didn't tell my character to go

I'm currently playing Doki Doki Literature Club, the characters are cute and interactive, and the gameplay is pretty interesting too , by using poems to decide which characters grow fond of you. Even for gamers who aren't quite fond of visual novels like me, this is quite a pleasant ride.

Although there is this really weird disclaimer at the beginning of the game. Not sure what is that for, but its a VN based on youth and romance, so how bad can it go right?

Spoiler

J̶̡̄̇ͭ͂̀ͩ҉͚̘̦̖̳̲̺̠̪̺̰̭̗u̷̝̗͚͋ͭ͑̒ͧͦ͋̊ͬ̄ͦ͆ͦ̌̈̌ͥ͡͠͡s̴̬̹̭̬͕͙̞̳͕̫̯͚͕̱͔̦̱̃̔͑̈̓̀͑̀ͮ̋ͫ̓ͮͥ͟͟t̵͕͎͓͕̪̰̞̲͙͇͊̾̈́̈̒̌͋͑͒̾͞͝ ̢̛̩͉̩͖͚͚̺͓͖͔̦ͥ̂́̆ͣͥM͍͎͙̻̙̱̱͍̦̥͖͉̥̦͛̾ͧͥ̏̋͒͘͡͝o̸̧̳͕͍͖͍̞̫̗̩̪̙̰̯̤͐ͥ̿́ͩ̽͋̿̈́́͐ͦ̃͐̓͑̿́͊͡n̄̓̐́̾̊̄̓̀͐҉̸̨̦͍̣̪̯̩̦͍͇̫͈͖͚̤̫͍͙̤̀i̷̴̡̱̜͉̱̪̳͕̫̝̜̯͎̪̹̦̤̪̰̥͒ͩ̿ͧͯ͐ͯͦ͟ķ̷̷̠̭͍̠̼̞͔ͣͭ̊ͯ́̊̂͐͂̅̓͒̾͗ͫ̒ͣ̆͊͞a̶̢̙̜̫͕͙̣̖̠͚̹̤͓͕͈͔͎̥̯ͦ̍ͥ̋̂ͨͦͪͬͩͧ̚̕͘͘

I said I was playing a bit of Hearthstone earlier, but that is just not a thing I do anymore. Elder Scrolls Legends is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less greedy about how easily players can get cards, and gold that'd take weeks of saving in Hearthstone are obtainable in ESL within a few days. Plus they give out free packs regularly. I swear to god man, I love ESL.

For the most part I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart on my Switch. 

Oh, and I started playing a physical copy of I am Setsuna for the Switch that I had imported a while back but had never gotten around to playing. Too bad Super Mario Odyssey comes out tomorrow and that'll be the soul-sucker for a while.

I've got a big list RN

Finishing up the main story of Xenoblade X, looking towards actually understanding builds for the post-story content. Also specifically avoiding it today because I've been playing >10 hours a day all week.

Starting TMS#FE, couple hours in.

Replaying FE: Rekka no Ken because I got it on virtual console and it's my favorite FE. Just finished the extended tutorial (Lyn's campaign).

Starting OG Xenoblade, about an hour and a half in.

Theoretically finishing Neptunia U but it's been months since I actually played it. >_<

Strife has been rejuvenated at least temporarily, so I'm playing that while it's alive-ish.

Just finished Bayonetta 2 a week and a half or so ago.

And I'm always playing FTL or Flamebreak to kill time.