What games are you folks playing at the moment?

Panduzzy

8 hours ago, FraRPetO said:

You've gone full casual, mael

I mean, there's nothing new out I want to sink my teeth into. Destiny 2 is bad, and the dlc comes out soon, but it ain't here yet and I ain't getting it till I see and watch reviews.

Octopath looks mediocre. And the switch is mostly ports, so I didn't spend money to get one.

Ain't nothing going on unless I want to replay games.

• 2 weeks later...

Just "finished" up Hollow Knight at an 87% completion or something like that. I was gonna aim to complete it all but ultimately I just don't have the time to go through all of it. Will probably revisit it to finish it up at some point as well as do the DLC stuff.

Not entirely sure what to do next to be honest. I got a backlog but not I'm not exactly sure where I want to start. Also gotta finish up that mono-ground run that I started on Omega Ruby. And I could also play through Persona 5 again. Decisions!

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of different ones recently. Some different fan games, Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Insurgence most recently. And then Battle Chef Brigade and Broken Age, almost finished those. I play my own game Eliyo a decent amount, though a lot of that is also programming/planning time. And maybe a couple other browser pet games like Flight Rising and Dappervolk, though I don't always do much on there I log on for a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the new Spider-Man game that came out, and its amazing.  I expect great things from Insomniac, and they haven't let me down yet. Good to know they've still got it even with a game like this. Apart from that I've been playing MtG Arena's open beta. Playing a White-Green Aura deck and when it works its amazing. But lots of dead draws. I'm not willing to spend actual money though, so a deck of uncommons and commons it is.

• 2 weeks later...