I have yet another confusing info: Greninja is Town

But i have a feeling so i vote :

[Answer] Question (C)

[Eliminate] Paul

*SSSSSSSCREAMS* :o 

Noooooooooooo:

Spoiler

My end is near.. :[

and you all will regret this after all.. 

In fact, that's clear from the above votes, that some of you are perhaps criminal(s).

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Two Results / Night Two

Voting Boards:

A. Day 1 Lynch

Paul25 [6] - Digital Amber, Hongaarse Beer, Candy, Pdart0304, EndearingCharacterTrait, Snowy Amine

Quinnox [4] - Jace Stormkirk, Fair Family, Cataline, Megagun

Digital Amber [2] - Lykos Hand, Paul25

Jace Stormkirk [1] - Quinnox

Cataline [1] - Greninja

B. Question Answering

Question A [1] -  Candy
Question B [0]
Question C [10] - Jace Stormkirk, Quinnox, Fair Family, Cataline, LykosHand, Greninja, Pdart0304, Megagun, EndearingCharacterTrait, Snowy Amine
Question D [0]
Question E [0]
Question F [0]
Question G [2] - Hongaarse Beer, Paul25

The detectives once more tried to find an answer to the problem of the Mafia lurking their village. A bold accusation was pronounced by one of the more vocal detectives, Paul25, "Digital Amber is guilty!" But, instead of creating a bandwagon toward Digital Amber, things backfired in his direction. He received the bulk of the votes. Some others were also voted by other players as they were unconvinced of voting for the vocal detective.

But, Paul25 couldn't convince the people to support him. Thus, they took him to the executioner's stand as he screamed, "I'M INNOCENT! INNOCENT, I TELL YOU!"

Paul25 is dead. He was a Detective.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the detectives before sunset fell and they were to go home. "I see. So, you want to know how many of the Mafia are there in this town of ours. I believe there are exactly 4 Mafia who have slipped in and infiltrated this town of detectives and mystery."

There are 4 Mafia (all alive) in this game.

======

Night Two has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Strictly no commenting on the thread at night.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as ???
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as ???
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Night Two Results / Day Three

Player AB stalked Player EF. Mafia. Player BA stalked Player EF. Innocent. Player CI stalked Player EF. Mafia. Player DG stalked Player EF. Innocent. Player EF stalked Player BA. Innocent. Player FE stalked Player GL. Innocent. Player HJ stalked Player CI. Mafia. Player GD stalked Player BA. Innocent. Player IC stalked Player AB. Mafia. Player JH stalked Player IC. Mafia. Player KM stalked Player BA. Innocent. Player LG stalked Player BA. Mafia. Player MK stalked Player EF. Innocent.

Unfortunately, for one of those players, Lykos Hand, his night was to be spent in eternal sleep.

LykosHand is dead. He was a Detective.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the remaining detectives once more for the questions they could choose to be answered for the day. Some questions were retained while others were replaced with different questions.

"Here are the questions for this day:
(A) Who is the most investigated player in the entire game?
(B) Among the living players, who hasn't been investigated yet ever?
(C) What kinds of Detective/s hasn't had any of its members lynched or killed?
(D) What kind of Detective was Paul25?
(E) What kind of Detective was LykosHand?
(F) How many Sane Detectives are in this setup?
(G) How many Insane Detectives are in this setup?
(H) Does the phase post tell a clue?"

======

Day Three has started. You have 48 hours to discuss and talk about game-related stuff. Discuss also on who to vote out for this round/phase (ABSTAINING in this game is NOT ALLOWED) and what information to recieve for this Day Phase.

Voting Formats:
* For voting out a player, [Eliminate] Player Name
* For receiving info, [Answer] Question (Letter)
Both votes are to be submitted each Day Phase.

13 players alive! 9 of them are Detective while 4 are Mafia.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as ???
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as ???
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as a Detective [Killed N2]
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as ???
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Edited by Magister Divergent

well lykoshand you shall be missed, but this only proves what kind of detective i am. i will go ahead and put my head on the chopping block for we only have 2 days till the mafia win so here is what i know. candy, megagun, cataline, and fairfamily are detectives

quinnox is mafia.

suspects for mafia are pdart0304, endearingcharactertrait, snowy amine, hongaarsebeer, and digital amber.

may we finally get a mafia person

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

Hey, *Paul's ghostly voice speaks *

Criminals are you happy now?

By the way, A note for the innocent(s)

Go on with Jace, Or you all shall be doomed.

Spoiler

Suddenly, Paul's soul disappears.

30 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

well lykoshand you shall be missed, but this only proves what kind of detective i am. i will go ahead and put my head on the chopping block for we only have 2 days till the mafia win so here is what i know. candy, megagun, cataline, and fairfamily are detectives

quinnox is mafia.

suspects for mafia are pdart0304, endearingcharactertrait, snowy amine, hongaarsebeer, and digital amber.

may we finally get a mafia person

That's a very ambitious statement based on what method do you base this?

On 7/29/2017 at 8:10 AM, FairFamily said:

That's a very ambitious statement based on what method do you base this?

of the 3 people i have investigated 2 were town 1 was mafia. quinnox's reaction to me voting was suspicious then last night mafia killed lykoshand to further prove her point that somehow i am being vengeful in my kills cause if i died all hell would break lose and quinnox would die, if someone else dies it just proves i am innocent

7 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

of the 3 people i have investigated 2 were town 1 was mafia. quinnox's reaction to me voting was suspicious then last night mafia killed lykoshand to further prove her point that somehow i am being vengeful in my kills cause if i died all hell would break lose and quinnox would die, if someone else dies it just proves i am innocent

I don't see how killing Lykoshand would show that you are being vengeful? Could you please elaborate?

I can imagine Quinnox being slightly suspicious, but I'm not yet certain.

Just my thoughts: I think it's suspicious that both Lykoshand and Paul died after each other. They were the only ones to vote against Digital Amber

On 7/29/2017 at 8:28 AM, HongaarseBeer said:

I don't see how killing Lykoshand would show that you are being vengeful? Could you please elaborate?

last game he was the one who started the bandwagon that killed me the first time

4 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

last game he was the one who started the bandwagon that killed me the first time

Ah okay, I see. Didn't know that since I wasn't present then (I think?)

I had a dream yesterday we lynched Lykos (who was mafia) and I died because of probably Quinnox... Mafia..

Which is a fun tidbit cause after I investigated her and she turned out to be Mafia for. but ah what detective does that leave me I wonder! I can't be insane if it's true so I'm either a second true detective or just extremely confused.

I thought my lack of revealing details made me suspicious but we're lower on time so I'll show my cards.

59 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Hey, *Paul's ghostly voice speaks *

Criminals are you happy now?

By the way, A note for the innocent(s)

Go on with Jace, Or you all shall be doomed.

Reveal hidden contents

Suddenly, Paul's soul disappears.

Just saying. You're not allowed to speak when you're dead.

As for Jace, you can continue to act as such but if someone tries to put you up for execution why would you NOT do what you can to turn the spotlight away from you. Paul did the same look where it got him. Your accusations very well may get you killed or maybe the mafia will let you live and focus on a stronger target, if I'm Mafia that leaves 3 other people. But also if you think about it, if I was mafia wouldn't you be dead already with how you've been treating me? Just saying, it's weird you're still alive considering you've continued to accuse me as mafia if I was I would've had you whacked by the second night phase at this point.

11 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Just saying. You're not allowed to speak when you're dead.

Spoiler

But according to the rules,

Eliminated players' are allowed to comment only once,

-     If you are ELIMINATED, you have a final post, which must not reveal critical information to the game. 

I greatly apologize for commenting here more than one time, Magister :( 

On 7/29/2017 at 9:15 AM, Quinnox said:

As for Jace, you can continue to act as such but if someone tries to put you up for execution why would you NOT do what you can to turn the spotlight away from you. Paul did the same look where it got him. Your accusations very well may get you killed or maybe the mafia will let you live and focus on a stronger target, if I'm Mafia that leaves 3 other people. But also if you think about it, if I was mafia wouldn't you be dead already with how you've been treating me? Just saying, it's weird you're still alive considering you've continued to accuse me as mafia if I was I would've had you whacked by the second night phase at this point.

this is wrong in 2 ways.

1. what is stronger than a sane detective? 

2. mafia i guess votes as a group so one person does not dictate who dies and it would be tactically unsound for them to wack someone just because they got voted for and lived cause anyone with a rational mind would put the pieces together and vote that person out

Uhmm Quinnox. No offense but there's a few of us who are rather suspicious of you.

I didn't exactly vote you out because of Jace.

hmm, is there any way to prove or rather convince of innocence?

I am sorry for the death of Paul and i investigated Lykos before he was dead. I am certain now my role is Insane or Confused Detective. When I investigated Paul and Lykos it came up mafia, but Quinnox Innocent. I also think they eliminated Lykos to frame me. They both voted more me so t would be easy to make me look like I killed them. 

42 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

I am sorry for the death of Paul and i investigated Lykos before he was dead. I am certain now my role is Insane or Confused Detective. When I investigated Paul and Lykos it came up mafia, but Quinnox Innocent. I also think they eliminated Lykos to frame me. They both voted more me so t would be easy to make me look like I killed them. 

Well if you really want to test if you're  confused you can vote on a person which you already investigated. If you are confused you have a 50% chance to get another result. Of course you can also just assume you are insane until proven otherwise.

3 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Well if you really want to test if you're  confused you can vote on a person which you already investigated. If you are confused you have a 50% chance to get another result. Of course you can also just assume you are insane until proven otherwise.

I'll try Quinn, due to her being the only one still alive and the one with the highest chance of Mafia in my mind