• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Supporter
On 8/4/2017 at 10:56 PM, crazywriter9 said:

Can someone help me out? I need to know if it's possible to get a sun stone through pickup in V9. I've been grinding for days now with 5 Linoone. 

It isn't! There are no evo stones available via pickup.

So I've sat here for literally 5.5hrs and have done soft reset after soft reset looking for anything thats not a normal starter and I've found nothing. My biggest gripe with this is that I'd like a riolu, but resetting for this long has made me desperate for anything, and on top of that, riolu and/or the other hidden starters-Ralts eevee and one other mon iirc-aren't even objectively better than any of the other starters due to the respective conditions required for them to evolve make then generally not worth to be honest. tl;dr, why am i sitting here basically gambling for a pokemon that's not even better than my immediate options.

E: there's also a bug where it seemingly replaces my interaction with the machine that would've given me a hidden start with an interaction that wouldn't by virtue of ignoring my yes input and cutting the iteraction as if I said no :/

Edited by lolbro

2 hours ago, lolbro said:

So I've sat here for literally 5.5hrs and have done soft reset after soft reset looking for anything thats not a normal starter and I've found nothing. My biggest gripe with this is that I'd like a riolu, but resetting for this long has made me desperate for anything, and on top of that, riolu and/or the other hidden starters-Ralts eevee and one other mon iirc-aren't even objectively better than any of the other starters due to the respective conditions required for them to evolve make then generally not worth to be honest. tl;dr, why am i sitting here basically gambling for a pokemon that's not even better than my immediate options.

E: there's also a bug where it seemingly replaces my interaction with the machine that would've given me a hidden start with an interaction that wouldn't by virtue of ignoring my yes input and cutting the iteraction as if I said no :/

Dude I feel your pain. I've collectively spent 8 hours trying to get a Riolu or an Eevee and the only thing I've gotten is a Jangmo-o. 

Um i may be just doing this wrong but, I downloaded the patch, and I'm still getting the same error where my game completely freezes after the Puppet Master fight, now again could just be me but is there anyone who can explain how to input the patch like in the document transfer? gosh I hope I'm making sense lol like I extracted the patch file and transferred it into where I keep the game with the data etc. So if anyone can help or maybe this hasn't been addressed yet just like to know if it has been addressed what am I doing wrong and how can we fix it. Much appreciated and thank you <3

46 minutes ago, MikeoLarxe said:

Um i may be just doing this wrong but, I downloaded the patch, and I'm still getting the same error where my game completely freezes after the Puppet Master fight, now again could just be me but is there anyone who can explain how to input the patch like in the document transfer? gosh I hope I'm making sense lol like I extracted the patch file and transferred it into where I keep the game with the data etc. So if anyone can help or maybe this hasn't been addressed yet just like to know if it has been addressed what am I doing wrong and how can we fix it. Much appreciated and thank you <3

put your save onto the v9 save  someone should be able to fix it for you 

I'm not even done with the V9 i'm enjoying this game a shit tons, hope we are not too far from V10 because i can't wait to play after i finished v9 and im close to the end of it.

anyone can tell me how much time between each version we have to wait approximately ? For those who are playing it since the project started, at which rate the version came out each time ?

I don't want to look impatient or whatever, but this game sucked me in, it's so good.

I'd say, at the rate this is going, it'll be atmost an year or two, if the episode has many new stuff to be done. Idk if Jan has started working on V10 yet (breaks are really good you know) but if he has, either he'll comment the thread's link in here or it'll become a big gossip and everyone will know. Calculate an year or an year and half from the time he starts working on V10 and then you're good to go.

a years ?!

Wut.

I'm asking that only for information, but, is he redoing his game each time he does a new version ? i don't understand how it can take so much time, is he not only adding some content to the game between each version ?

Edited by lmb1

Just now, lmb1 said:

a years ?!

Wut.

I'm asking that only for information, but, is he redoing his game each time he does a new version ? i don't understand how it can take so much time, he is not only adding some content to the game between each version ?

The last version took longer because of Gen 7 inclusion, combined with overhauls throughout (maybe some other issue mixed in).   It's still going to take months, starting when Jan starts a new thread about version 10.  I can't say it will take a year or more, but it will take longer than you think.   

Damn daniel, i know the game was big, but to the point where a single update could take so much time, i'm suprised...

Well, i'll have no choice but to take a long break from the game it seems, i'm going to finish V9 as is it and wait for V10 afterwards.

Can't wait for it tho, it's such a great game.

4 minutes ago, lmb1 said:

Damn daniel, i know the game was big, but to the point where a single update could take so much time, i'm suprised...

Well, i'll have no choice but to take a long break from the game it seems, i'm going to finish V9 as is it and wait for V10 afterwards.

Can't wait for it tho, it's such a great game.

In the meantime, there is always the OG game, Reborn, and other fan games, like Desolation, Full Moon (has 7th gen), Spork (has 7th gen) and Insurgence (final episode will be released 'soon').

I tried insurgence a while back but it didn't feel as pokemon as i wanted it to be ( mainly technical stuff that break immersion for me ) but i will go check this out to see what's new about it.

and what is OG game btw ?

On 10/08/2017 at 1:37 PM, lmb1 said:

I tried insurgence a while back but it didn't feel as pokemon as i wanted it to be ( mainly technical stuff that break immersion for me ) but i will go check this out to see what's new about it.

and what is OG game btw ?

By technicality it just means original. A lot of the fan games so far are based loosely or entirely on the reborn story line/has elements of it.

Edited by Lynxiechan

I am a massive idiot and only now realized there was an EXP share.....Also found the teleporter at the train station way too late. *Bangs head against snorlax*

Edit: to the guy above me, post it into the game folder where the execute file and all the stuff above it.

Edited by PokeFailure