Favorite Pokemon Run

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone. It is with great pleasure that I announce that I have reached the end of Episode 8 of Pokemon Full Moon. To everyone that participated aka told me their favorite Pokemon, I just wanna say thank you and that this was awesomely fun as hell to do with your favorite Pokemon. Before I go and show you their stats and moveset, just wanna say some things. 1 is I must admit, I was never a huge fan of Swampert but because of this playthrough of this, I gotta say I now like Swampert more than I ever did. The 2nd thing I gotta say is that this is my 1st time using Larvesta/Volcarona and I gotta say I LOVE the dude! I never knew it's Special Attack was so damn high! Haha. And the 3rd and final thing I need to say is... I know Arbok sucks but I still love using it. Will always be #1 for me. Haha. Now I shall show the stats and movesets of our teammates.

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

29.png

30.png

31.png

32.png

33.png

21.png

Btw, I also am going to do this again but with Reborn this time. If you want to anyone that comes across this, drop your favorite Pokemon down on here but this time, I will choose which 6 Pokemon I wanna use from your favorites. I will be taking some time off though cus I'm not in the full "OMG! Gotta play Pokemon!" mood. Haha. But when I get back on here, hopefully some new people will say their favorite Pokemon and I can start a new Pokemon Journey! ^_^

@Awesome_One It was an honor to take part in this challenge :D; all my compliments go to you because you have finished this challenge in really little time :). As for Reborn, i think is a good idea to do this challenge even on Reborn; but so i have to write my six favorite pokemons? Eheh there's no problem my friend, take all the time you need to, you deserve it after all ^^.

P.S. After you will have completed Reborn, i challenge you to do this challenge in Rejuvenation too ;)

Wow!! You completed it so fast.

Nice to hear that you liked swampert.

And it was a very inovative idea.

I hope that you will play other fan games like reborn and rejuvenation. ☺

Edited by Satoshi

On 5/25/2017 at 10:23 AM, Awesome_One said:

Everyone. It is with great pleasure that I announce that I have reached the end of Episode 8 of Pokemon Full Moon. To everyone that participated aka told me their favorite Pokemon, I just wanna say thank you and that this was awesomely fun as hell to do with your favorite Pokemon. Before I go and show you their stats and moveset, just wanna say some things. 1 is I must admit, I was never a huge fan of Swampert but because of this playthrough of this, I gotta say I now like Swampert more than I ever did. The 2nd thing I gotta say is that this is my 1st time using Larvesta/Volcarona and I gotta say I LOVE the dude! I never knew it's Special Attack was so damn high! Haha. And the 3rd and final thing I need to say is... I know Arbok sucks but I still love using it. Will always be #1 for me. Haha. Now I shall show the stats and movesets of our teammates.

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

29.png

30.png

31.png

32.png

33.png

21.png

Awesome mate :D 

On 5/25/2017 at 0:57 AM, Awesome_One said:

Btw, I also am going to do this again but with Reborn this time. If you want to anyone that comes across this, drop your favorite Pokemon down on here but this time, I will choose which 6 Pokemon I wanna use from your favorites. I will be taking some time off though cus I'm not in the full "OMG! Gotta play Pokemon!" mood. Haha. But when I get back on here, hopefully some new people will say their favorite Pokemon and I can start a new Pokemon Journey! ^_^

Sound like an awesome run! If it helps, my favorites are:

1) Swampert

2) Vileplume

3) Raichu

4) Crobat

5) Flareon

6) Sudowoodo

7)Chesnaught

8) Beartic

9) Leavanny

10) Gigalith/Krookodile (depends on the play through)

Edited by FactoryofSadness

Ya, for REBORN you have to keep ready 3-4 teams. 6 pokemons will not be enough.

Neways my list of favourites are:-

1.Swampert

2.Rotom(normal)

3.Gengar

4.Lucario

5.Noivern

6.Gardevoir

7.Zoroark

8.Garchomp

9.Charizard

10.Ferrothorn(just keep it away from fire😜)

4 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Lol. I actually got up to the end of Episode 16 with just 6 Mons. xD Then again, I bought a lot of cotton candy (I think that's the equivalent to revives) and Hyper Potions.

I also use a lot of cotton cadies😅

But if you have a type advantage then you wont need so many candies and you can finish it in less time. Like I used only poison and steel type pokemons for the last fairy type gym.☺

13 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I also use a lot of cotton cadies😅

But if you have a type advantage then you wont need so many candies and you can finish it in less time. Like I used only poison and steel type pokemons for the last fairy type gym.☺

Lol. True but Idk. It just feels weird using different teams for every gym battle. I feel like I really bond with the Pokemon that I want to use. It's like a Nuzlocke run without the dying part taking place. Haha.

5 hours ago, shadowalker35 said:

this is my reborn teamtransferir.jpg.da974f9b786bd014cffdf2abb4a1a4bf.jpg250px-260Swampert.png.7df35bc8a80546d6e46fdd91cd19d8a2.png250px-452Drapion.png.674dea0fd0457f39a9c6045dd9fbc740.png250px-466Electivire.png.986e56b025756ed48bdc6003eaf7d007.png250px-715Noivern.png.bcac5d648c987f1335e68f2abd60aedd.png250px-282Gardevoir.png.4c4c4da118f0e15848bd2be046b89cd0.png

Very interesting. I see a lot of people use Gardevoir and Swampert, not many Electivires, Magmortors or Noiverns and I almost see NO ONE use Drapion which sucks cus it's actually pretty good. I like your team alot. ^_^

3 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Very interesting. I see a lot of people use Gardevoir and Swampert, not many Electivires, Magmortors or Noiverns and I almost see NO ONE use Drapion which sucks cus it's actually pretty good. I like your team alot. ^_^

thanks