Favorite Pokemon Run

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

After seeing all of @Jess, @Zarc and @Awesome_One's post, I'm also feeling to do something innovative but may be i will do it after reborn gets completed.

Thank you guyz...You people are truely inspirational. 😁

Thanks Satoshi! :) I'm glad you like my job, since I've put a lot of effort in it!

1 hour ago, Zarc said:

i know

Always modest

2 hours ago, Zarc said:

@Satoshi you want a good challenge ? i have one : As your name is Satoshi , you have to do a challenge run using only Ash's pokemons with pikachu as main ! :D 

That's a nice 1. Hmmm... Well gotta have Pikachu. I would take Goodra, Snorlax, Gliscor, Charizard and Muk.

Sooooo... I've come to a decision. I'm going to do the Favorite Pokemon Run AND a Ground Type Mono Run at the same time. I've been reading so many mono type runs on here and I just gotta jump into the fun. The Favorite Pokemon Run will be fun too! But I just gotta do both at the same time. Btw, with the Ground Type Momo Run, I'll be making a different forum for it since it's different from this.

22 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Sooooo... I've come to a decision. I'm going to do the Favorite Pokemon Run AND a Ground Type Mono Run at the same time. I've been reading so many mono type runs on here and I just gotta jump into the fun. The Favorite Pokemon Run will be fun too! But I just gotta do both at the same time. Btw, with the Ground Type Momo Run, I'll be making a different forum for it since it's different from this.

Perfect; then i will follow both ^^, anyway good luck to you, you will need it ;) 

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Perfect; then i will follow both ^^, anyway good luck to you, you will need it ;) 

Awesome! And thanks! And I know I will. All I'm really concerned about is the Ice Type Gym. That's gonna be really bad. Haha.

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Awesome! And thanks! And I know I will. All I'm really concerned about is the Ice Type Gym. That's gonna be really bad. Haha.

You're welcome ^^, ah right, it will not be a simple battle, it will serve a strategy (and also luck ^^)

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Lol. Well I do love Drilbur/Excadrill but the Ground Types I've picked don't have Steel types so it's gonna suck but I will get through this!

I think that in the future you will be able to change some of your teammembers.

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

on every mono run there will be an hardcore gym or two anyway

Exactly. I might be making it more hard on myself but hey. If you wanna be a Pokemon Master, sometimes you just gotta stick it out and get through it! >:)

Good luck. By the way, will you select 6 ground types and only use them?

I think your biggest problem will be in a future episode, I mean for amaria could be op against ground types, water surface arena... 

Anyway good luck, and please beat Garchomp and ditto (I think with ground types it will be quite easy)