Favorite Pokemon Run

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, (Not doing anything Pokemon yet) but when I do decide to do the Pokemon Reborn Run, I'm either gonna use my favorite actors/actresses names or favorite band/songs for nicknames for this 1. I'm obviously still gonna tag you in them but just thought I'd let you all know.

2 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Btw, (Not doing anything Pokemon yet) but when I do decide to do the Pokemon Reborn Run, I'm either gonna use my favorite actors/actresses names or favorite band/songs for nicknames for this 1. I'm obviously still gonna tag you in them but just thought I'd let you all know.

Ok, i think it's a good idea ;) 

12 hours ago, shadowalker35 said:

do you think should replace drapion for another pokemon

If you want a poison type pokemon in your team then you can go for GENGAR. Otherwise I will suggest you a Krookodile or Scrafty.

Soooooo... I think sometime this week I shall begin the Favorite Pokemon Pokemon Reborn Run either in the middle of the week or near the ending. But I wanted to ask you all something. Should I do just like a regular like run (meaning obtaining the Pokemon the right way) or would it be alright if I used the Sandbox Mode? If none of you know what that means, I'll leave a link at the end of this so you can go to it and read what it says. Short version is that it's basically an in game debug mode. I know doing it by catching them in the wild would be kinda fun and interesting but it might take a while for me to get the whole team and it would be somewhat annoying for me. (But I'd do it if you all want me to) The Sandbox Version though, I could get all the Pokemon that I chose, give them the moves that I'd use on them, etc. etc. Plus, I'd prob post more pics and the events that happens throughout my journey. But like I said it's up to you. Super excited to be doing this.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27076-pokemon-reborn-sandbox-mode/#comment-648209

4 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Soooooo... I think sometime this week I shall begin the Favorite Pokemon Pokemon Reborn Run either in the middle of the week or near the ending. But I wanted to ask you all something. Should I do just like a regular like run (meaning obtaining the Pokemon the right way) or would it be alright if I used the Sandbox Mode? If none of you know what that means, I'll leave a link at the end of this so you can go to it and read what it says. Short version is that it's basically an in game debug mode. I know doing it by catching them in the wild would be kinda fun and interesting but it might take a while for me to get the whole team and it would be somewhat annoying for me. (But I'd do it if you all want me to) The Sandbox Version though, I could get all the Pokemon that I chose, give them the moves that I'd use on them, etc. etc. Plus, I'd prob post more pics and the events that happens throughout my journey. But like I said it's up to you. Super excited to be doing this.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27076-pokemon-reborn-sandbox-mode/#comment-648209

Use sandbox mode, there is no problem for me :)

I've decided to wait until towards the end of the week to do this so I could possibly get more people to comment their favorite Pokemon. And if I don't, then I shall be picking 2 from some of the people that already commented their favorite Pokemon. Just so everyone knows.

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 7:35 AM, Awesome_One said:

Go for sandbox mode😎

So I'm most likely going to do the sandbox mode and I've been thinking about how to, you know, update you all on OUR adventure through the Reborn Region. So I know in my last run in Full Moon, I only updated you all when I caught and evolved Pokemon. Which I know is still kinda exciting but I didn't say what happened or at least explained in the important battles or gym battles or whatever when I was going through it. So I was looking through some of the other forums on here and I came across 1 that was doing a Bug Type Mono Run and how Xe was writing down Xem story and progress. And I liked how it looked. So I'm basically going to do it like Xe did. Btw, I encourage you all to read Xem Mono Type Bug Type Run. I felt like I could actually see everything that Xe was doing through Xem run. I will leave a link to Xem run at the bottom so you could all read it. But yea. That's all I have to say. Ohh. Really quick. Need more people to tell me their favorite Pokemon! If not, then I will have to choose 2 Pokemon from some of the people that have done so already. ^_^ 

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26369-bug-monotype-run-of-reborn/&

11 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

So I'm most likely going to do the sandbox mode and I've been thinking about how to, you know, update you all on OUR adventure through the Reborn Region. So I know in my last run in Full Moon, I only updated you all when I caught and evolved Pokemon. Which I know is still kinda exciting but I didn't say what happened or at least explained in the important battles or gym battles or whatever when I was going through it. So I was looking through some of the other forums on here and I came across 1 that was doing a Bug Type Mono Run and how Xe was writing down Xem story and progress. And I liked how it looked. So I'm basically going to do it like Xe did. Btw, I encourage you all to read Xem Mono Type Bug Type Run. I felt like I could actually see everything that Xe was doing through Xem run. I will leave a link to Xem run at the bottom so you could all read it. But yea. That's all I have to say. Ohh. Really quick. Need more people to tell me their favorite Pokemon! If not, then I will have to choose 2 Pokemon from some of the people that have done so already. ^_^ 

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26369-bug-monotype-run-of-reborn/&

Well it seemed like I was playing it by myself. Perfectly described. You can post stories like this. It will inspire others to do a mono run.

14 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

I have to say a very interesting idea ^^; i'm actually following a eevee run made by Zarc and it would be nice if you also do this like them :) 

50 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I have to say a very interesting idea ^^; i'm actually following a eevee run made by Zarc and it would be nice if you also do this like them :) 

You know, I never really enjoyed reading stuff but this kind of stuff is AWESOME! Btw, is there maybe anyway you could tell people what I'm going to be doing here and stuff like that? I know it's kind of stupid to ask and the people that have commented their favorite Pokemon are awesome and I really appreciate it but you know. It'd be cool if at least 1 or 2 new people came on here and did it. Idw to feel like I'm advertising but you know. Haha.

49 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

You know, I never really enjoyed reading stuff but this kind of stuff is AWESOME! Btw, is there maybe anyway you could tell people what I'm going to be doing here and stuff like that? I know it's kind of stupid to ask and the people that have commented their favorite Pokemon are awesome and I really appreciate it but you know. It'd be cool if at least 1 or 2 new people came on here and did it. Idw to feel like I'm advertising but you know. Haha.

Okay, i can do it ^^. I'll write some messages to some who are doing the Monotype Run by sending you what you wrote here:

"So I'm most likely going to do the sandbox mode and I've been thinking about how to, you know, update you all on OUR adventure through the Reborn Region. So I know in my last run in Full Moon, I only updated you all when I caught and evolved Pokemon. Which I know is still kinda exciting but I didn't say what happened or at least explained in the important battles or gym battles or whatever when I was going through it. So I was looking through some of the other forums on here and I came across 1 that was doing a Bug Type Mono Run and how Xe was writing down Xem story and progress. And I liked how it looked. So I'm basically going to do it like Xe did. Btw, I encourage you all to read Xem Mono Type Bug Type Run. I felt like I could actually see everything that Xe was doing through Xem run. I will leave a link to Xem run at the bottom so you could all read it. But yea. That's all I have to say. Ohh. Really quick. Need more people to tell me their favorite Pokemon! If not, then I will have to choose 2 Pokemon from some of the people that have done so already."

Otherwise, i will think up to something if it is not good for you ;) 

Edit: Thinking about it is better if i write something to convince them ^^

Edited by LykosHand

19 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Okay, i can do it ^^. I'll write some messages to some who are doing the Monotype Run by sending you what you wrote here:

"So I'm most likely going to do the sandbox mode and I've been thinking about how to, you know, update you all on OUR adventure through the Reborn Region. So I know in my last run in Full Moon, I only updated you all when I caught and evolved Pokemon. Which I know is still kinda exciting but I didn't say what happened or at least explained in the important battles or gym battles or whatever when I was going through it. So I was looking through some of the other forums on here and I came across 1 that was doing a Bug Type Mono Run and how Xe was writing down Xem story and progress. And I liked how it looked. So I'm basically going to do it like Xe did. Btw, I encourage you all to read Xem Mono Type Bug Type Run. I felt like I could actually see everything that Xe was doing through Xem run. I will leave a link to Xem run at the bottom so you could all read it. But yea. That's all I have to say. Ohh. Really quick. Need more people to tell me their favorite Pokemon! If not, then I will have to choose 2 Pokemon from some of the people that have done so already."

Otherwise, i will think up to something if it is not good for you ;) 

Edit: Thinking about it is better if i write something to convince them ^^

Thanks a lot. Seriously. ^_^

On 5/29/2017 at 5:05 AM, Awesome_One said:

7 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Well it seemed like I was playing it by myself. Perfectly described. You can post stories like this. It will inspire others to do a mono run.

@Awesome_One, @SatoshiFirst of all, thank you for the kind words! I accidentaally found out by stalking roaming in @LykosHand's profile, LOL! I am glad you enjoy my work and description and I will keep doing my best! I hope it isn't too late, but may I suggest my favourite pokemon for your run @Awesome_One?

Well, I'm telling you anyways in pm, to keep it as a surprise for others, LOL! If it's too late, it's fine :) But I really like your idea and I'd like to be part of it!

15 minutes ago, Jess said:

@Awesome_One, @SatoshiFirst of all, thank you for the kind words! I accidentaally found out by stalking roaming in @LykosHand's profile, LOL! I am glad you enjoy my work and description and I will keep doing my best! I hope it isn't too late, but may I suggest my favourite pokemon for your run @Awesome_One?

Well, I'm telling you anyways in pm, to keep it as a surprise for others, LOL! If it's too late, it's fine :) But I really like your idea and I'd like to be part of it!

You're very welcome and honestly, I found you through looking through @LykosHand's activity on his profile as well. xD But you're in time for putting in your favorite Pokemon. I'm not gonna start til at least Saturday. But you shall deff be a part of it. ^_^

soooooo , i come here with the advice of @LykosHand ( ah lucky boy !  ) 

simple : what do you need ? What do you want ? :) 

feel free to check my topic , and if you find your happiness just tell me ! 

Edited by Zarc

7 minutes ago, Zarc said:

ahhhh and i forgot to write my favorite pokemon apparently , so : 

Reveal hidden contents

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "typhlosion fanart" OR ESPEON , YOUR CHOICE :) 

Well to answer your 1st thing asking me what I need, I'm actually gonna use a sandbox mode. Short version meaning that it's basically an in-game debug mode. So I'm prob gonna use that. But I will remember this when I'm just doing a normal run through. Haha. And to this 1, thank you for telling me your fav Pokemon. I've decided that I'm actually gonna be switching teams throughout this adventure so i shall deff be using your fav Pokemon Zarc. :D Thank you very much!

no need to thanks me bro , it's normal :) 

and you can check this aswell , it's currently my run , if you need advices etc , it's always open ! 

Edited by Zarc

7 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

After seeing all of @Jess, @Zarc and @Awesome_One's post, I'm also feeling to do something innovative but may be i will do it after reborn gets completed.

Thank you guyz...You people are truely inspirational. 😁

Well I'm glad I could be inspirational to you @Satoshi. ^_^ Thank you.