Favorite Pokemon Run

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Ahah nono i'm not angry instead i'm very happy :) 

Omg! xD I'm so sorry. I just checked my notes and in fact you were not the one to select Gigalith. I'm so sorry for that. It's like 5 AM here and I'm just about to post the Journal Entry before I sleep and that kinda messed me up. xD Sorry again.

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Omg! xD I'm so sorry. I just checked my notes and in fact you were not the one to select Gigalith. I'm so sorry for that. It's like 5 AM here and I'm just about to post the Journal Entry before I sleep and that kinda messed me up. xD Sorry again.

No problem xD, honestly i also thought that i had put Gigalith xD. Ah i see, instead for me now is 11:08 ;). No problem my friend :) 

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

No problem xD, honestly i also thought that i had put Gigalith xD. Ah i see, instead for me now is 11:08 ;). No problem my friend :) 

Haha. Well I uploaded it. But I'm gonna go to sleep now. Have a good read and hope to hear from you (and others) when I get back on.

18 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Haha. Well I uploaded it. But I'm gonna go to sleep now. Have a good read and hope to hear from you (and others) when I get back on.

Yes i see it now :), thank you and good sleep to you :D, yep i will do ;)

I dont really have a defined top 10, so I will listen 10 pokemon that I love

Volcarona (as you already konw), tyranitar (such a surprise XD), mienshao, forretress, drapion, krookodile, thyplosion, chandelure, talonflame, gengar, I have more...  lot more favorites :P 

6 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

I dont really have a defined top 10, so I will listen 10 pokemon that I love

Volcarona (as you already konw), tyranitar (such a surprise XD), mienshao, forretress, drapion, krookodile, thyplosion, chandelure, talonflame, gengar, I have more...  lot more favorites :P 

Thank you very much good sir! :D You shall know what you are in a couple of hours.

6 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Mimikyu raichu (NOT ALOLAN :p) seviper Mimikyu vivillon excadrill charizard Mimikyu dragonite wingull (NOT PELIPPER) did i say Mimikyu yet?

I don't see Mimikyu among your favorite mons :P 

2 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Mimikyu raichu (NOT ALOLAN :p) seviper Mimikyu vivillon excadrill charizard Mimikyu dragonite wingull (NOT PELIPPER) did i say Mimikyu yet?

Lol. Well I would choose Mimikyu but Reborn doesn't have 7th gen Pokemon. I'll gladly use one of your other Pokemon though. ^_^

4 hours ago, LykosHand said:

I don't see Mimikyu among your favorite mons :P 

1 hour ago, Awesome_One said:

Lol. Well I would choose Mimikyu but Reborn doesn't have 7th gen Pokemon. I'll gladly use one of your other Pokemon though. ^_^

i know xD but either one off the others works

7 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Lol. Ahh. Well alrighty then. I think you'll liked what I picked for you but I'm somewhat busy atm. You'll see later what I chose. :D

okays

I'm loving doing this Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run! I'd love to use more Pokemon though. All you gotta do is list your Top 10 Pokemon, I shall pick the 1 I want you to be, get the Pokemon sometime in the story and of course, nickname that Pokemon after you. So please, do this and I'm sure you all will enjoy our adventure together! ^_^

My Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run is going along very well and is very fun! But I'd still like to hear more people's Top 10 Favorite Pokemon. I will choose my favorite one and sometime during my playthrough, I will catch, name it as your Profile name and it shall join the rest of my time! So please join in the fun! ^_^

Sorry this is late. Thanks for taking my favorite pokemon in Full Moon. Gz on finishing it.

my other favourites excluding gen 7 are Milotic, Scrafty, Staraptor, Roserade , Ninetales and Jolteon.

1 hour ago, Sharu said:

Sorry this is late. Thanks for taking my favorite pokemon in Full Moon. Gz on finishing it.

my other favourites excluding gen 7 are Milotic, Scrafty, Staraptor, Roserade , Ninetales and Jolteon.

I'm sorry but Awesome has stopped this kind of run. These are his words:

"Bad News: As much fun as I am having with the Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run, it's taking a long time for me to train all the Pokemon I've chosen (thanks for everyone that's done that btw) and it's causing me to lose interest in continuing. I know it sucks. I'm gonna keep trying but if I can't enjoy it, I just can't keep playing like it."

But at the moment he is playing an Ice Mono Run. Here is the link ;)

Just now, LykosHand said:

I'm sorry but Awesome has stopped this kind of run. These are his words:

"Bad News: As much fun as I am having with the Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run, it's taking a long time for me to train all the Pokemon I've chosen (thanks for everyone that's done that btw) and it's causing me to lose interest in continuing. I know it sucks. I'm gonna keep trying but if I can't enjoy it, I just can't keep playing like it."

But at the moment he is playing an Ice Mono Run. Here is the link ;)

Thanks dude. Haha. Tbh though, it's just paused. Prob a long pause but paused none the less.

1 hour ago, Sharu said:

You're welcome. ^_^ I'll still take in consideration for your pokemon but it is paused for the time being.