Favorite Pokemon Run

34 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

Good luck. By the way, will you select 6 ground types and only use them?

I think your biggest problem will be in a future episode, I mean for amaria could be op against ground types, water surface arena... 

Anyway good luck, and please beat Garchomp and ditto (I think with ground types it will be quite easy)

Basically yes. I mean if there's a Pokemon I wanna catch for the hell of it or whatever, I'll catch it. But I'm gonna use the Sandbox Mode which short version, in case you don't know, is basically an in-game debug mode. But, I'm gonna give all of the Pokemon I'm gonna use a back story. But anyways, thanks and I will beat them no problem! Haha.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Awesome_One said:

I still plan on doing the Favorite Pokemon Run but I'm having a lot of fun with my Ground Type Mono Run. So after I finish with that, I will do the Favorite Pokemon Run. Hope you all understand. :)

There is no problem ^^, i can understand :D

So I plan on doing the Favorite Pokemon Run either tomorrow or the next day. I will be making a new forum but instead of doing a story like theme, I will be doing it as a sort of journal. Idea thanks to @Vhandrake. Btw, check out his run on Reborn. Links will be on the bottom. I can't wait to do this. Everyone who told me their favorite Pokemon/told me their top 10 favorite Pokemon, thank you so much. ^_^

2 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

So I plan on doing the Favorite Pokemon Run either tomorrow or the next day. I will be making a new forum but instead of doing a story like theme, I will be doing it as a sort of journal. Idea thanks to @Vhandrake. Btw, check out his run on Reborn. Links will be on the bottom. I can't wait to do this. Everyone who told me their favorite Pokemon/told me their top 10 favorite Pokemon, thank you so much. ^_^

Very well, then i can't wait to see this :), okay i will see this run write like a story ^^. You're welcome my friend ;)

Sometime today, I shall be doing the Favorite Pokemon Run. Everybody that's participated, thank you for 1. telling me your favorite Pokemon and 2. joining in this fun with me. I shall be making a new post for this and when it does, everyone will be tagged in it. Btw, I'm just gonna use your profile names on here for nicknames. I know I was gonna go with actors/actresses/bands names but you all helped me out with this so it's the least I can do. And also, 8 people (myself included) have told me their favorite Pokemon so I shall be switching Pokemon in and out. I can't wait to start a new journey with all of you. Some of you old but a lot of you are new too.

Let me make this clear as well. Since this game is long and it's gonna take me a decent while to beat it, if anyone new would like to tell me their favorite Pokemon/Top 10 Favorite Pokemon (Preferably Top 10), you can still list it in this post. I will just act as if I caught it in the Reborn Region. ^_^

Edited by Awesome_One

Okay so my favorite mons are:

1. Garchomp

2. Gengar

3. Gyarados

4. Magnezone

5. Ninetales

6. Espeon

7. Typhlosion

8. Crobat

9. Gliscor

10. Krookodile

I have to say that i can't wait for see this run with us favorite mons :) 

49 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Okay so my favorite mons are:

1. Garchomp

2. Gengar

3. Gyarados

4. Magnezone

5. Ninetales

6. Espeon

7. Typhlosion

8. Crobat

9. Gliscor

10. Krookodile

I have to say that i can't wait for see this run with us favorite mons :) 

Lol. Thanks but you already did this like waaaay earlier when I announced this. xD It's cool though. Although, on your other post, you said either Krookodile or Gigalith and Idw to spoil who I picked buuuuut... I picked the 1 that's not on here. Haha. Soooo... Should I choose again?

7 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Lol. Thanks but you already did this like waaaay earlier when I announced this. xD It's cool though. Although, on your other post, you said either Krookodile or Gigalith and Idw to spoil who I picked buuuuut... I picked the 1 that's not on here. Haha. Soooo... Should I choose again?

Oh right xD. Ah okay very well ;). Yes, if you want ^^

Just now, LykosHand said:

Oh right xD. Ah okay very well ;). Yes, if you want ^^

Lol. Well... I LOVE both but I used Krookodile in the last couple of playthroughs of other games I've done soooo if it's alright with you, I'll be going with Gigalith. If you don't mind. :P

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Lol. Well... I LOVE both but I used Krookodile in the last couple of playthroughs of other games I've done soooo if it's alright with you, I'll be going with Gigalith. If you don't mind. :P

Yeah there is no problem for me :D