Favorite Pokemon Run

And after a few minutes of training, AwesomeOne the Ekans has now evolved into a beautiful but fierce Arbok!

12.png

Btw, the reason she is a lower level than when I caught her is because I used lesser candy to get her to level 11 so when I could get her to level 12, she could learn glare.

Edited by Awesome_One

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody! Please let me introduce to you the fully evolved @LykosHand, Garchomp!

13.png

He did evolve at 48 but only because I couldn't wait for him to evolve. So I trained him up to level 46 and luckily had 2 rare candies, got him to 48, evolved him and lesser candied him down to where he'll listen to me.

Edited by Awesome_One

And finally, Kirlia the @Sharu has evolved into a Gorgeous Gardevoir!

16.png

Btw, I forgot to mention this on the other 2 but this is actually a 2nd Ralts (I know this is a Gardevoir but I didn't evolve the other Ralts. Haha.) I didn't like the other ones nature but he had Pokerus so I kept it just so everyone else could obtain this "disease."

Edited by Awesome_One

Just now, LykosHand said:

@Awesome_One The beast has arrived ;). Apparently you're doing very well and that Gardevoir with pokerus is perfect; even if you miss another 2 Pokémon, i'm sure that with Arbok, Garchomp, Swampert and Gardevoir you will go very far :)

Well I literally just got done beating the 3rd gym and I checked the dex and I wrote down where the other 2 are. So they shall be joining sometime down the road. But the 4 I have now will be good for now.

8 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Well I literally just got done beating the 3rd gym and I checked the dex and I wrote down where the other 2 are. So they shall be joining sometime down the road. But the 4 I have now will be good for now.

Ah okay i didn't see it sorry. Exactly i agree with you ;)

11 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

And finally, Kirlia the @Sharu has evolved into a Gorgeous Gardevoir!

16.png

Btw, I forgot to mention this on the other 2 but this is actually a 2nd Ralts (I know this is a Gardevoir but I didn't evolve the other Ralts. Haha.) I didn't like the other ones nature but he had Pokerus so I kept it just so everyone else could obtain this "disease."

Wow man!! You are sooo lucky to get a pokerus.

I have never caught any pokemon with this virus. SUPERB!!

3 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Wow man!! You are sooo lucky to get a pokerus.

I have never caught any pokemon with this virus. SUPERB!!

Thanks. I was just about to reset the game and then I saw that it had Pokerus and was just like "Well... I can let a couple of the balls I wasted on this go for that." Haha.

2 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Thanks. I was just about to reset the game and then I saw that it had Pokerus and was just like "Well... I can let a couple of the balls I wasted on this go for that." Haha.

Yeah, it worth wasting few balls to catch it. Afterall its extremely rare😀

You people had no idea how scared I was that this dude wasn't in the game. Got into Ranian Forest, multiple encounters, no Onix. A little worrying but maybe it's in the Deep Ranian Forest. Multiple encounters, no Onix. Now I'm sad thinking that it's not in the game. Go into the cave that's in Deep Ranian Forest, 1st encounter Onix. So happy and relieved! xD But everyone! Put your hands together for the 6th & FINAL team member of this great team... @DemICE, the Onix!

19.png