Reborn's Top 5 Least Favorite Pokemon

Filthy Casual

This is the best comment I have read ever.I just can't stop laughing after reading it.

Stunfisk - it looks like i run over a gastrodon, going back to check if its alive, and just run over it again. And i don't even have a car. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be interesting, Kinda tricky to search for what I dislike, since I tend to just forget about their existance but if I have one, I will usually hate them by their stats (too broken or too weak) or their movepool except Unown, I hate that thing on all category

5. Noibat

I'm so sorry, pal :(

Noivern is without a doubt my favorite pokemon along with Flygon, and I'm not afraid to call it my ace along with Flygon but its pre-evolution, Noivern's pre-evolution... I love his design, freaking adorable wyvern fruit bat, even in the anime but he has the worst stat in any pokemon I have ever have, like seriously, in Soul Silver I have a goddamn Ledyba and Noibat's base stat total is worse than him. most of Noibat best move he could learn is at around 40s and because of those two reason, I literally had to drag him on my Reborn gameplay

4.  MegaQuaza

ahhh yes the thing that literally broke the pokemon game, it has broken ability, a 105/180/100/180/100/115 base stats spread, wide movepool, one of the best stat boosting move, and no mega stone to hold. Just give it Dragon Ascent and boom mega evolve and let it wreck everything. not strong enough? just slap Choice Band or Life Orb and you're all set. good thing you can only see it in AG...

3. Pheromosa

thank god this thing is on Uber, before it was banned, Pheromosa is on almost every OU Team. A literal Glass Cannon, Ultra Speed (in OU you need a goddamn Choice Scarf to outspeed this thing), high attack stats on both Physical and Special, it's fucking stupid.

2. Pidove and its evolution

I like Unfezant design wise, but when it comes to its moveset and stats? No, The thing is the most useless regional bird, it mostly learn special move even thought it has a 65 special attack stats. its high attack stat is wasted

1. Unown

This thing can only learn Hidden Power, can't evolve, bad design, bad stats... Magikarp is all around more useful than this thing

Edited by LeonVermillion

To be exact there are lots of Pokemon I hate but these are the top of the list:

5)rattata: why the hell cant this dumb rat keep its teeth in its mouth and why can't it just die

4)alolan persian: this shameless cat just got his face inflated so much. It's also practically useless and an offense to cats.

3)stunfisk: why can't you just die you actual peice of shit.so fat.so annoying and shitty stats

2)Shiftry: how did this dumb thing grow hair for gods sake you're just a plant. You insult grass types you paedophile. Your whole body is made of shit you useless moron.

1)wrumple:"hey I'm going to use poison sting Aaand your Pokemon is now poisoned " like where the hell did this puny bug learn to poison people. This bug should never be born. It resembles caterpillars and like them should be eradicated with pesticides and bug spray. It should be drowned in water,cut with knives,stomped on and burnt away in fires. This dumb peice of crap should be flushed down the toilet where it belongs. And why doesn't it just stop appearing in the wild . GAHH! Get this bug away from me. I wish never to see this caterpillar who wasted my precious time trying to flee away while being hurt by poison. It should be stoned to death and who ever created it should jump off the tallest building in sight.

Edited by rayyan

GARUMPH

250px-275Shiftry.png

@rayyanI have a few things to say about shiftry, good sir. First of all its line are based off tengu, a sort of  mythical creature in Japanese mythology. If you've played Megaman you'd know of Tenguman, or the Dead or Alive series which has bankutso-bo(simply called Tengu). Shiftry is well done take on the tengu and one of the cooler interpretations IMO. 

The dark typing fits the tengu's original mythos as being destructive and warlike deities, with the grass typing fitting their later interpretations as forest protecters and guardians, although still violent somewhat. The white hair brings to mind their age and fits the general portryal of tengu in Japanese artworks, and the leaf hands(which are brilliant) which are styled after the fans tengu carried which let them conjure up wind storms(hence shiftry learning leaf tornado and hurricane, as well as Megaman's tenguman giving you tornado hold).  the long nose is a defining characteristic of tengu which is apparent on shiftry, and the single heedled geta sandals worn by them resemble shiftry's feet. 

Hopefully this gets you to understand shiftry and maybe you can appreciate it more now. 

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

10 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

GARUMPH

250px-275Shiftry.png

@rayyanI have a few things to say about shiftry, good sir. First of all its line are based off tengu, a sort of  mythical creature in Japanese mythology. If you've played Megaman you'd know of Tenguman, or the Dead or Alive series which has bankutso-bo(simply called Tengu). Shiftry is well done take on the tengu and one of the cooler interpretations IMO. 

The dark typing fits the tengu's original mythos as being destructive and warlike deities, with the grass typing fitting their later interpretations as forest protecters and guardians, although still violent somewhat. The white hair brings to mind their age and fits the general portryal of tengu in Japanese artworks, and the leaf hands(which are brilliant) which are styled after the fans tengu carried which let them conjure up wind storms(hence shiftry learning leaf tornado and hurricane, as well as Megaman's tenguman giving you tornado hold).  the long nose is a defining characteristic of tengu which is apparent on shiftry, and the single heedled geta sandals worn by them resemble shiftry's feet. 

Hopefully this gets you to understand shiftry and maybe you can appreciate it more now. 

Well shiftry must not be that bad but the design is just too creepy and weird. Overall as you have mentioned both typings over all match Shiftry perfectly and so do its attacks but that menacing look Shiftry gives is well .....not nice. Your explanation is valid and it'll put Shiftry from my 2nd most hated to 5th most hated. 

18 hours ago, rayyan said:

Well shiftry must not be that bad but the design is just too creepy and weird. Overall as you have mentioned both typings over all match Shiftry perfectly and so do its attacks but that menacing look Shiftry gives is well .....not nice. Your explanation is valid and it'll put Shiftry from my 2nd most hated to 5th most hated. 

Well I can understand being creeped out by it, it's a pretty evil looking dude lol. 

Gen 5 was my first pokemon game so i got no hate for any of its pokemon at all. 

Spoiler

5. Dragonite. I really dislike Dragon type. But this one got my hate the most because Dragonair looks so elegant and I thought it was going to evolve into Lapras the first time I play the game( I watch a few anime episodes to know that Lapras exist). Then this thing shows up at the evolution scene. Just pure dissapointment.

4. Noibat. It's more annoying than zubat and swoobat because none of those two evolves into a dragon type.

3. Blaziken and its pre-evolution. To be fair all three starters of wherever the region they are in actually makes me stop playing after the starter selection in the original games. But Torterra and Swampert look cool. Blaziken looks like Lego.

2. Quagsire. No grass type? Guess I'll just struggle then.

1. Electrode. Self-destruct somewhere else please.

5: Liepart. probably the only gen 5 mon I actually hate.

4: Sableye. Never liked it, most likely never will.

3: Pelliper. Oh now we're getting into the real hate. First, I rarely like water types and generally hate them, so that's already a big minus. second, how does a cute and fast seagull become this ugly toilet looking pelican that can barely outspeed anything? third, WHY DOES THAT BIRD LOOK LIKE A TOILET? Like seriously, what was the plan behind that? Do most people in the pokemon world just catch it to take a shit in it and whipe their ass with it's wing? is that why it looks like a toilet? If nothing else gamefreak knows it sucked before gen 7 and at least attempted to fix it I guess.

2: Bronzong. Now Pelliper is bad, but I hate bronzong even more. I DESPISE this oversized doorbell. I rarely hate on object pokemon, but bronzong and bronzor I will burn down when I have the chance. the main reason I hate it so much is because before gen 6 it pretty much has only 1 weakness. either heat proof halves fire damage or levitate completely negates ground damage. and with such a defensive typing I just have to think that it was just a Joke that got out of hand. and before you say "But Proto Wolfox, Metagross, Klefki and Magearna are EXACTLY the same!", remember that none of those have an ability that 100% negates one of the few weaknesses it has.

1: Toxapex. Now this mon, oh this mon I hate more than any of the other entries I gave out COMBINED. First, it;s design is shit, it's complete and utter garbage. Second: The way you gotta catch it. you have to beat up innocent Corsola for a 1% chance to even encounter it. Third, The way it's used. It's no secret that I absolutely hate stall, so when a mon is made to be a pinacle of stalling... it doesn;t take a genius to understand this combination then. the ONLY thing that I will say is redeamable about is is it's signature ability. you know, the one that no1 ever uses because OFCOURSE it gets regenerator? for those who don;t know, Merciless makes any move that is used on a poisoned target a crit. I personally really like that ability, sadly it's really misplaced on this oversized sushiroll. I mean I'm very happy that Salazzle and Toxapex didn;t swap signature abilities, but it would make more sense when it comes to stats and movepool. Now before you say "But WOLFOX! Toxapex isn;t that bad to deal with. You're probably just really bad at the game!", please attempt to fight it of with a fairy monotype team and tell me how you like it now.

Just now, Filthy Casual said:

@Wolfox I thought I was the only one who despised Bronzong. Glad to see I'm not alone!

If I lived in the pokemon world I would catch them all, melt them down to doorbells and melt down those doorbells, that's how much I hate the damn bell

On 20/09/2017 at 10:56 PM, Monochrome_Complex said:

GARUMPH

250px-275Shiftry.png

Hence why it's one of my favourite grass types. It's depiction is flawless. Tengu are awesome yet fearsome mithycal creatures, being masters of magic and craftiness, hence why they were worshipped by ascetics and ninjas. The mean look is even more suiting because sometimes tengu are regarded as wrathful or at least easy to anger. 

Now let's see. I can't really make a list of the pokemon that I hate, because I'm generally willing to train pretty much anything, provided they have their uses in battle, or at least can offer some fun. There is, however, one type I hate. All things have it's exceptions, so I'll still make use of it's assets that prove worthy of consideration or appeal to me in some way or another. I hate all fairy types excluding:

Alolan ninetales,  which was a great asset in Moon after I traded a Rowlet for it. It's Iv's weren't perfect and it was Modest natured, but it had snow warning. Aurora veil, Nasty Plot, Moonblast and Blizzard mopped the floor with almost all opponents in game. It's performance online wasn't as shabby as I thought it would be either, a very nice pokemon; 

Klefki, for the great support it offered my team whenever I used it in battle, plus it's a steel type - which to me is insta-love in most cases.

Tapu Koko and Lele for being great at what they do without being outright broken and their designs leave nothing to be desired. Fini and Bulu are lame tho.

Why i hate the rest of the fairy type (can be a long read):

Spoiler

Firstly how they are depicted: gamefreak adhered to the wrong stereotype of lovely bubble of sweetness and righteousness that's associated with faeries. In many cultures, however, Faeries are evil, vain and selfish. Pick a few folktales regarding the fair folk, and you'll see they are  despicable sociopaths. For a dragon to harm you, you have to look for it, or go after it's loot, or build a settlement in known dragon territory. You have to be a shithead. But with faeries?

There is a beautiful maiden. Good of heart and loved by her family more than anything. A fairy catches wind of that and feels envy. The maiden won't end up inside a tall, unexpugnable keep. She'll remain free, but once the fairy gets it's hands on her, she'll live with a face so horrendously mutilated, and cursed with a scent so fetid, that no person will ever have the guts to look at her or even approach her. No person, but her loving parents, who still love her very much. Parents who soon became mysteriously - fatally - ill. Now, the maiden knows only misery and solitude. Hidden in the nearby woods, the fairy is laughing it's ass off.  

This, is one kind of thing that faeries do in myths and tales. That's the kind of creatures they are. Completely different form your adorable Sylveon or loyal Gardevoir. Unlike Cleffable, they wouldn't bring about happy marriages. They would ruin marriages, either out of jealousy or just for shits and giggles. 

The second reason why I hate the fairy type, is the stupid misconception that the fairy type was a good measure against dragons.  As far as dragons are concerned, all the fairy type managed to accomplish was to end the abuse of Outrage. A whole new type for the sake of decreasing the viability of a single move - which can still work if you're not an idiot. Nearly all faeries are slow and physically frail, most dragons reasonably fast, and behemot physical attackers. Dragons often have good set up moves, and wide movepools at their disposal. Dragon type moves don't work on fairies? Dragons more often than not wield powerful secondary STABS and/or coverage that will ruin any dellusions of grandeur a fairy type might have.

To me, the fairy type only succeded in three things:

1 - Ruining the dark type (reason three why i hate it btw). At the time of Gen 4, dark was a type full of awesome pokémon that already struggled a lot due to their frailty but could still accomplish something in battle. Now they just suffer and struggle, with moonblasts flying left and right and playrough being shoehorned into everything that can learn it;

2 - Screwing fighting, which is mildly positive since some pokémon of that type are annoying. That was unnecessary though - Flying and Psychic are excellent, sometimes even better at it;

3 - Being murdered by mah mantis Scizor. This is the only, truly redeemable trait of the fairy type. I have a great time setting up Swords Dance on their faces, then bashing those same faces in with Bullet Punch. Delightful. 

• 3 weeks later...

5. Jigglypuff. Up Throw - Rest is not fun to play against

4. Maractus. I just think it looks incredibly stupid

3. Voltorb/Electrode. I have one question for you: EXPLOOOOOOSIONS!

2. Trapinch. Just let me run dammit.

1. Rufflet. This stupid bird. In Black 1, you needed to have seen every Pokemon in the Unova deck to access the right half of the map after beating the main story. And this one dumb bird can't be found in the wild. So I had to run all around Unova about 3 times to find one trainer using it.  I finally found just one trainer on the snowy mountain after Driftveil (I think that was the city) after spending so much time trying to get it. Hate this stupid bird.

Before I start my top 5 I just want to mention I'm not including gen 7 because I barely have any experience with them / remember them. If I included gen 7 this list would be filled with UBs. Also special shout-out to Ash Greninja.

5. I kinda want to put Ash Greninja here but technically it was introduced in gen 7? (going by games). But I'll settle for Delphox. For me personally this thing is the most disappointing mon they ever made. Originally I wanted to place this thing on 3 but remembering the rage of the actual numbers 3 and 4 made me move it up a little.

Delphox is literally the only starter I will never ever use. I picked Fennekin once in reborn because I wanted a run without a starter. The reason I picked this one is so I could box it and keep it a Fennekin. I absolutely love the desert fox animal and had really high hopes for the Fennekin line. But when I saw Braixen and Delphox... They put a stick in it's ass and called it a mage??? The hype for me went from 100 to -100 in less than a second for ruining a potential favorite mon.

4. Togekiss: This one actually used to be number 1 for some time. I tried competitive for the first time late gen 5. I disliked the weather wars and running into Keldeo's etc so I tried Monotype. I had no idea how to make a decent team so I slapped together a bunch of my favorite mons and made a water team. I remember this one specific battle where I lost 5 mons to paraflinch Togekiss. I had faced it before but in this specific match the set I faced was Air Slash / T-wave / Roost / Something else. In more or less 20-25 turns I moved only twice. Once because I outsped (I ran bulky water) and once because I had a lum berry on my Gyarados. I moved TWICE and got parahaxed OVER 20 TIMES. The RQ was real and I didn't touch competitive for months. This set is so disgusting and I don't get why people run this shit. 0 skill, 0 thinking, 100% rage. FUCK OFF.

3. Plusle / Minun: I dislike Pikachu and all the electric rodents for being completely useless. But these two take the cake as they always paralyze me every single time I run into them. STOP BEING ANNOYING.

2. Keldeo: This mon is in the wrong franchise. When I first saw this thing I thought someone added my little pony for the lols. To avoid making this post a complete insult and going overboard I won't go into detail what I think about the design. I'll just keep it simple: It's annoying and the movie made me dislike it even more. Also when looking at Samurott I expected an awesome water/fighting type but I feel like GF wanted to keep that combo to Keldeo only in gen 5. So Keldeo even ruins other mons. Get this shit out of here.

1. All the Elemental Monkeys. I hate everything about them. Their faces (especially Simipour) piss me off every single time. They are useless, 0% thought went into their design and to make it worse they give you one in fifth gen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

5-Umbereon- I hate this thing a lot bad design terrible way of battling i just hate it i was sweeping luna then it came i was doing a little and he would be heald like a maniac i just hate it

4-UNOWN- HP-hate

3-Arceus-Overrated just overrated

2-Meganium-That thing is Ugly Ugh i love bayleaf But i hate Meganium I starterd with a chikorita and once it evolved into a bayleaf i gave an everstone just to not see the ugliness everytime i get to battle

1-Simisear and Simipour (as i like to call them poop emoji monkey and pot monkey) You may know why

#5 -- Magcargo

This is a pet snail, but on fire. Too slow, too frail, too ugly. 

It looks like a compilation of the worst hentai.

#4 -- Cherrim

First time I saw it, I thought it was a bad fakemon. To be fair, the sun form looks much nicer.

As for the stats and abilities, abysmal. It's the never mentioned middle child in a family of Bellossom and Sunflora.

#3 -- Parasect

This thing is a creepy zombie of a pokemon. The host is irresponsive with white eyes.

The prasitic fungi of the pre-evo have merged into a big fackin' mushroom. It gets even creepier when it uses "Spore".

It's not as bad as the previous two, but its typing is horrible for such a slow pokemon.

#2 -- Surskit

The biggest disappointment in the pokemon world.

It begins as the unique Water/Bug type only to become the oversaturated slow Bug/Flying moth that everybody actively avoids.

At least your movepool is kinda nice, and Intimidate saves you from being useless. The rest is you breaking all hopes I had for a decent pokemon

#1 -- The Elemental Monkeys

There are no elemental monkeys in Pokemon.

5. Emolga

Iris's Emolga. Nuff said.

4. Absol

It's design looks really edgy. Also, (imo) it's Mega Evolution looks like it's trying way too hard to look majestic

3. Gliscor

Before gen 7 came out, this thing was absolute pollution on Pokemon Showdown. Many of the opponents I've battled had a Toxic Orb + Poison Heal + Protect Gliscor. Battling them was annoying to say the least.

2. Spearow

Not only is it fairly ugly, but they're always attacking something in the games and the anime! If the Dark typing existed during Gen 1, this hideous creature would totally be Dark/Flying.

1. Umbreon

Take Absol and Gliscor, combine the reasons as to why I dislike those two, make them a bit worse, and poof... You have Umbreon.

I really don't like Umbreon. When I play online, this annoying creature is absolutely everywhere. Gliscor has nothing on Umbreon in terms of being annoying. About 14 out of 15 of the opponents I've faced on Showdown had an Umbreon. Not only is Umbreon annoying to fight, but it's also boring to use.

I don't see how people find it fun to just click Toxic and wait for the enemy's HP meter to slowly shrink down.

Another reason as to why I dislike this creature is that whenever Espeon (my most favorite Pokemon) appears, Umbreon is paired with it. In Pokemon Colosseum, who are your starters? Espeon and Umbreon. In Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity, who creates an exploration duo? Espeon and Umbreon. In Pokken Tournament, what is a pair of Support Pokemon you can use? Espeon and Umbreon. When ever I look up fan art/fan fictions about Espeon, who is shipped with it? Umbreon! And so on. I'm sure Umbreon fans who dislike Espeon can relate with me here.

Umbreon? More like Dumbreon.

(Wow I just realized how long this has gotten.)

Edited by ThatGuyOverThere

• 2 weeks later...

Oh joy. There are several Pokémon that I dislike, either because they are ugly, aesthetically or functionally, or because they are boring from a competitive perspective, or simply because their existence is somehow deficient in logic. 

But the worst of the worst are:

Spoiler

It doesn't matter, all five slots are the same: 

dugtrio-alola.gif Alolan Dugtrio

This thing is an abomination that makes zero sense. Its design is atrociously lazy, its concept is unoriginal (we already have a Ground/Steel mole, and a much better one at that), it has a ludicrous explanation for its existence and is terrible in battle to boot, being outclassed by the aforesaid Excadrill in every material way, and also by its regular form at the one job that Dugtrio was ever considered useful for: trapping. Giving up Arena Trap for a copy of Gooey on a Pokémon with the defensive capabilities of wet paper is very unamusing. Not to mention the fact that its bizarre regional adaptation and implausible Steel type was cited as being based off the phenomenon of Pele's Hair, and stated to be a response to better exist in a volcanic region...even as that very change leaves it weak to the two types most commonly associated with volcanoes (Fire and Ground), which, ironically, its regular form was not weak to. This single Pokémon somehow manages to be subpar, bizarre and illogical in every way possible, and makes the least effective use of the Steel typing of any Pokémon that I've ever had the misfortune to see. 

Dugtrio had great potential to be made into a regional variant. Adding a Rock subtyping would've made a lot more sense on every account:

1. Pele's hair is a volcanic mineral deposit more akin to rock than steel. 

2. A Rock type resists fire and heat, while yet being brittler and more susceptible to seismic pressure, thus making more sense as an adaptation in a volcanic region.

3. Rock/Ground is a phenomenal offensive typing that would be best suited for a fast, niche Pokémon like Dugtrio, especially since it received a buff to its attack this generation. It would be a nice change from slow, ineffective things like Golem and Rhydon, which are crippled by their lack of speed. Dugtrio is extremely frail as is, so the defensive defects of the typing don't matter to it in doing its job. It would even grant it situational advantages, like resisting (and surviving) a chance Extreme Speed, switching in on things like Heatran, or gaining some secondary bulk in a Sandstorm.

4. Retaining Arena Trap, because losing it makes no sense and removes the one niche Dugtrio was ever known for.

5. It could have a great design. Imagine Dugtrio with hair made of rocks, resembling dreadlocks or cornrows. Far better and more naturally plausible than the blonde wigs that seem forced on its head.

31 minutes ago, Ironbound said:

Hide contents

It would even grant it situational advantages, like resisting (and surviving) a chance Extreme Speed, switching in on things like Heatran, or gaining some secondary bulk in a Sandstorm.

even in the best cases, offensive heatran severely limits rock/ground duggy's remaining switchins under stealth rocks and its ability to survive resisted priority. magma storm does minimum 83 after rocks and trapping damage, scarf fire blast always 2hkos and outspeeds, and every variant bops it with coverage or secondary stab, plus it can sometimes burn with lava plume to cripple it for the rest of the match. it also loses to the premier espeed user (dragonite) if rocks aren't up, with EQ/Fire Punch bopping it and Espeed 2hkoing after a boost or with a boosting item, and choice band stone edge doing 77 at most through multiscale

also arena trap is banned from ou on smogon so rip trapping

I agree with most other points though; it's a fun meme 'mon sometimes and I have some amount of bias towards it (especially since I hate the non-alolan variant just as much if not more) but it's not really well designed

Anyway my least favorite is probably the Burmy line, it's trash in every definition of the word and I don't like it's design or how they used its concept tbh.

2 minutes ago, Seel The Deal said:

even in the best cases, offensive heatran severely limits rock/ground duggy's remaining switchins under stealth rocks and its ability to survive resisted priority. magma storm does minimum 83 after rocks and trapping damage, scarf fire blast always 2hkos and outspeeds, and every variant bops it with coverage or secondary stab, plus it can sometimes burn with lava plume to cripple it for the rest of the match. it also loses to the premier espeed user (dragonite) if rocks aren't up, with EQ/Fire Punch bopping it and Espeed 2hkoing after a boost or with a boosting item, and choice band stone edge doing 77 at most through multiscale

also arena trap is banned from ou on smogon so rip trapping

Read: "situational advantages"

My example was just that: an illustration to show that a Rock typing is at least infinitesimally beneficial to and more natural for Dugtrio, even in chance cases. I do not imply that Dugtrio of any kind be actively contemplated from a defensive standpoint, because that is an even more absurd idea to entertain than Lucky Punch Chansey.

And smogon's current ban of arena trap is irrelevant to my point about its essentiality for Dugtrio.

Before Alolan Dugtrio, though, my least favourite Pokémon was Wormadam, specifically Wormadam-trash. It occupied the slot that Alolan Dugtrio now does, of the worst, most pointless, hideous and disgraceful Steel type Pokémon. But it was at least capable of doing something (ie, be a defensive stealth rocker), and now that it has been replaced by an even worse candidate, and also because its newfound access to Quiver Dance gives it some better use, I'm willing to forgive it.

On 9/20/2017 at 6:45 PM, rayyan said:

To be exact there are lots of Pokemon I hate but these are the top of the list:

5)rattata: why the hell cant this dumb rat keep its teeth in its mouth and why can't it just die

4)alolan persian: this shameless cat just got his face inflated so much. It's also practically useless and an offense to cats.

3)stunfisk: why can't you just die you actual peice of shit.so fat.so annoying and shitty stats

2)Shiftry: how did this dumb thing grow hair for gods sake you're just a plant. You insult grass types you paedophile. Your whole body is made of shit you useless moron.

1)wrumple:"hey I'm going to use poison sting Aaand your Pokemon is now poisoned " like where the hell did this puny bug learn to poison people. This bug should never be born. It resembles caterpillars and like them should be eradicated with pesticides and bug spray. It should be drowned in water,cut with knives,stomped on and burnt away in fires. This dumb peice of crap should be flushed down the toilet where it belongs. And why doesn't it just stop appearing in the wild . GAHH! Get this bug away from me. I wish never to see this caterpillar who wasted my precious time trying to flee away while being hurt by poison. It should be stoned to death and who ever created it should jump off the tallest building in sight.

You need some camomile tea

On 10/24/2017 at 3:05 AM, NickCrash said:

#2 -- Surskit

Reveal hidden contents

The biggest disappointment in the pokemon world.

It begins as the unique Water/Bug type only to become the oversaturated slow Bug/Flying moth that everybody actively avoids.

At least your movepool is kinda nice, and Intimidate saves you from being useless. The rest is you breaking all hopes I had for a decent pokemon

DO NOT DISRESPECT MY BOI MASQUERAIN

On 10/24/2017 at 6:45 AM, Yagami said:

The topic's name is

Reborn's Top 5 Least Favorite Pokemon

Yet people are adding pokemons like marshadow,arceus,keldeo or Calesteela in their list.

c25f0c6205d7db0562ef2568dfdb64eb.png.6eb77351624cbefa2db3f2610e145e2d.png

Spoiler

unnamed_1.gif

Alright, you kids seem to have been missing some of the worst of the worst, the trashiest of the trash, the most communist of the communist... Let Uncle Combat take you on a ride in my cough surub powered bobsled as I show you the true and utter pits of despair.

Number Five: Lycanroc (Midnight Form)

[Image: lycanroc-midnight.gif]

You people were talking about edgy, but this %&#@ing guy looks like someone's bad Sonic OC! Seriously, this freaking thing is a mangy disappointment, and looks like what would happen is Lanky Kong and The Wolfman had a demon spawn baby. I'm not even mention the Dusk form though. That one's just as bad.

Number Four: Magmortar

magmortar.gif

Oh my bloody God mate! What! Listen, I'm not afraid of clowns or anything, but Christ what the hell(o)!

Number Three: Charizard

charizard.gif

Alright, Chirzard is probably the only one on this list that deserves a little mercy. This is no fault of its own, the fault lies in the fan base. Waaaay to many people drool over this lizard, which has propelled it to a stupidly popular levels of popularity. I don't even know what the big deal is, they look ok. I guess my gripes come from him being in Smash. Why did he need to be in Smash! Did it really need to Mega Evolutions!

Number Two: Kyurem

kyurem.gif

Listen, I never played Black or white Two, so when I see this guys Black and White forms, I get my jimmies in a rustle. Plus I'm not fan of this guy's hunchbacked design, or the fact that I could never catch him all those years ago. No, this isn't filler since I couldn't think of anything better.

An now, we've reached our wretched, wretched finale. Are you ready? I'm not! This next Pokemon is literally my most hated Pokemon, and was the reason I decided to even make this freaking list.

Number One: Dedenne

dedenne.gif

Yup. I'm one of those people. I can't stand Dedennes. And I'm fine with every other Pika clone in existence, but these little #&@$*&^s seemingly plague my life even since Game Freak forced it down our throats. Is it the lazy design, the forced fairy typing, the fact that it looks like an overweight Pikachu? I really don't know. I just have an irrational hatred of them, and hate that they seemingly keep showing up in other games like Mystery Dungeon and Smash.

But at the very least it can't get an worse... Right?

[Image: togedemaru.gif]

Oh.

6 hours ago, Combat said:

Number Five: Lycanroc (Midnight Form)

[Image: lycanroc-midnight.gif]

You people were talking about edgy, but this %&#@ing guy looks like someone's bad Sonic OC! Seriously, this freaking thing is a mangy disappointment, and looks like what would happen is Lanky Kong and The Wolfman had a demon spawn baby. I'm not even mention the Dusk form though. That one's just as bad.

The only reason he escaped my list was because I never played SM. Still, those are excellent points you make, especially about him being the newest Sonic character.