Reborn's Top 5 Least Favorite Pokemon

Filthy Casual

The lycanroc slam hurts. shame on you guys, he's rad. And he's only gonna get radder.

I realized i never picked my least favorites.

Spoiler

Spr_1b_042.png

5. golbat - annoying, ugly, all over the place, and just completely off putting. Only reason to put up with it is for the awesome crobat.

Spr_6x_688.png

4 binacle - blegh, there is nothing appealing about this horrid little thing. It's really forgettable too. 

Spr_6x_310M.png

3. mega-manetric - easily the worst-designed pokemon visually. It looks like a glitch and feels like GF had no idea where to take Manetric's design in building off it so they just went, make it look like "lightning hur' resulting in a clumsy abomination and embodying the worst design quirks of mega evolutions.

Spr_5b_339.png

2. barboach - the most boring pokemon of all time. It's amazing just how dull this thing is. Fish pokemon usually tend to be hit or miss but this guy is easily the least interesting one. The animal it's based off is sort of interesting but barboach himself sucks any charm off it and just becomes the duke of dullsville. Ugly is one thing, weak is another, but boring is worse than both. And man is barboach boring.

Spr_6x_660.png

1: Diggersby - OMG. I hate this thing. So much. It looks like it just ate out of mudsdale's ass. Its nasty colors, its stupid buck teeth, it's dumb expression, it's disgusting cry...everything about this pokemon just makes me irrationally angry. The fact it evolves from the moderately cute bunnelby makes it such a slap in the face to get. I cannot stand Diggersby, no doubt my most disliked pokemon EVER.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

The lycanroc slam hurts. shame on you guys, he's rad. And he's only gonna get radder.

I should probably elaborate the Midday looks great, it's just the edgyness on Midnight is so bad I needed to get stitches from the cut. I have issues with Dawn, since it's pretty much a recolor. If you showed Dawn to me before I knew what Midday's Shiny Form looked like, I probably wouldn't have been able to tell that it was a new form entirely.

Here's mine:

Spoiler

(also,srry for my english, not my first language. :P)

5th:Luvdisc

64px-Shuffle370.png.7b8ab1b8983c6816ab994ad73171f3f9.png

I don't really care if the pokemon is good in battle or not. but this pokemon...she's sooo weak that her total stat is equal to unevolved mons like Aron and Buizel which is really pathetic.

4th:Charizard

64px-Shuffle006.png.ee095977638a52e561703a82453fd889.png

I don't really hate Charizard.but i think that it's unfair that he has two megas.he is also the main pokemon of Alan(?) in special mega episodes(they also beat Ash in the Kalos League) and he is also the protagonists starter in the pokemon origin.i heard that he is also in the other games like Smash,Pokken tournament etc.like really? i mean i understand many fans are drooling over him but how about Blastoise and Venusaur?

3rd:Foongus-Amoonguss

64px-Shuffle590.png.2488df172ec75ca8637f1d42030808bf.png-64px-Shuffle591.png.c095bdd1d36407f44389585ff4c8917a.png

Their name sucks and i just hate it when my opponent has them..(no more spore please.)

2nd:Garchomp

64px-Shuffle445.png.57476d1313c2bb21d021fc39e4c81636.png

Simply because of Cynthia.

1st:Bidoof and Patrat

64px-Shuffle399.png.5004bb72f0018b99f5f99a06681d36f1.png64px-Shuffle504.png.ebec3bc7fe3fbdd0eabca89ec92bdac5.png

Ratata-Sentret-Zigzagoon then these two... oh my arceus i hate them soo much. their names,apperance and type.good thing they're weak so other ppl will not use them. i forgot the names of their last evo. but i hate them too.

Edited by BlairSupernova

SALT! SALT! IT IS TIME TO UNLEASH THE SALTINESS FOR THOSE ABOMINATIONS!

(I won't include any Legendaries, or I'd need the whole server space to myself to keep ranting about stuff like Mewtwo, Ultra Beasts and Rayquaza)

(If you get tilted cause I destroyed your favourite 'mon by criticising it... Well, tough :P)

Most hated starters!

Spoiler

Now this is tough. So tough that I can't choose one. I mean, how to choose between Serperior and Blaziken??? So, I will put both!

1) serperior.gif

Now this thing is horrid. Its design isn't that bad, but its cry is so high-pitched that tears through my eardrums every time it is sent out by an opponent. And the high frequency crybaby sound keeps going deeper, hitting my brain. And its pre-evolutions are equally annoying. Their smugface, like they have just gotten into the pants of their sexiest classmate swept singlehandedly the team of every E4 member is beyond annoying. And just being able to hit you with Leaf Storm and get a +2 in Sp. Attack is showing the pure bullshitness of the Contrary ability. I mean, I get it for Malamar. It's upside down. BUT WHY THE FUCK DOES A GRASS SNAKE GET CONTRARY?!

2) blaziken.gif

Show me the person who designed Blaziken. He deserves a place in Hell. There is one reserved for him. Torchik? Cute as hell! Combusken? A badass chicken that can fight and kick, jumping incredibly high! Blaziken? Bleurghhhhhhhhhh... It it like John Travolta and his flared pants had such a hot saturday night fever that he literally got himself on fire after wearing a stupid white vest and collided with a Volkswagen. Or a Volvo. Or a Victini. (The V on the head). How can a design go SO badly isn't the worst about it though. Worst is the extreme hype. Speed Boost and its typing, combined with the moveset make it terrifying. But let's clarify this. A POKEMON BEING OP DOESN'T MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL/BADASS. It looks stupid. Accept the truth. All of you out there.

Most hated/disappointing Pseudo-legendary Dragons!

Spoiler

1) dragonite.gif

Sigh... They took this beauty dragonair.gif and turned it into a yellow flying Barney. I never evolve my Dragonairs. Eviolite for life. But I don't hate Dragonite. It's OK. Just too disappointing/lackluster compared to Dragonair.

2) garchomp.gif

The actual winner (or loser) of the most hated pokemon compartment. Let me begin. It is a Ground Dragon that can fly and is based on a creature that lives in the sea, the hammerhead shark. Talk about overkill. Seen the movie "Sharknado"? It was about sharks dropping from sky and murdering people. NO? Why? Because everyone says it's a stupid trollmovie? EXACTLY!

sharknado.jpg

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT GARCHOMP IS! An overkill trollmon designed to be OP and gain fans into the 5-10 year old compartment. I won't even keep wasting my time on this overhyped bullcrap.

PS: NO YOU PEOPLE THAT LIKE GARCHOMP, the design isn't badass, his face looks just like Sid's from Ice Age in the not-cute-and-silly version. And with two turbines forcefully stuck on each side of its already STUPID face. And with a yellow mark on it. Probably someone tossed an egg at Garchomp's face. But who could blame the one who did so?

latest?cb=20100313020131

The battle for the last position is hard. And it is between 4 mons. Dishonourable references to the 3 below that are so bad that they managed to fail in being the worst. They can't succeed in ANYTHING!

Spoiler

1) scrafty.gif

Combination of a bad rapper with bored face and dropping jeans? AND A MOHAWK?!!! Just kill me before I have to face this abomination again. The only thing I enjoy about this mon is making it kill itself by Baiting High Jump Kicks and then Protecting, or switching into Ghosts. It finally makes what it should've done all along. Kill itself.

2) bellossom.gif

Annoying voice, constant dancing and an overall worse double of Vileplume. Vileplume>>>>Bellossom.

3) jigglypuff.gif

In all fucking anime, we have had about 3648792222222242381 cameo appearances of this idiotic ball. It uses Sing, then whines because people fall asleep. WELL, GUESS WHAT YOUR MOVE DOES, IDIOT! IT IS YOUR FUCKING MOVE AFTER ALL!

And I don't get it, how many damn appearances does a stupid 'mon have to make in the anime? REPEATING THE SAME THING IN EVERY SINGLE ONE???? Please be more creative next time, anime creators. And kill it with an Exploding Golem with a Normal Gem.

And the last spot goes to...

Spoiler

1) elekid.gif together with electabuzz.gif and electivire.gif

Their design. Elekid is like waiting to get plugged to a generator that people used in carnivals to power their cotton candy making machines. And it always has the stupid smugface like it ate all the cotton candy itself. Guess what, yellowball. You.Are.UGLY! But then it gets worse. It evolves to Electabuzz, whose cry is like exhaling while flicking your lips with your fingers, resulting to an idiotic BLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLLLLBLLBLLBLLLL.

And Electivire? It's like a crossover of a Yellow tarantula with Hulk. Wearing the mask of Zorro. I can tear my eyes off myself, no need to try harder to make me blind Game Freak.

And it's such a pity that this line is so fucking abhorrent, because they are the best physical attackers of Electric type.

I will stick to Zebstrika's awesomeness though. I'd rather face Reborn's Elite 4 with Zebstrika's Spark than ever using this abomination.

PS: Yes, I always sell the Electrizer. In all my runs. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. That Elekid can keep getting abused for electricity in Calcenon, for all I care.

What can I say? Ranting is refreshing! :D 

Edited by Jess

So many people hate Blaziken and Electivire :(.

Blaziken : A fire/fighting type pokemon that actually learns a good fire/fighting type move.What more a person can ask? many pokemon greatly depends on TMs/egg moves etc.Many dragon types can't learn dragon claw by level up for example.

Electivire: Even though I don't use single type pokemon that much,the reason I like this pokemon is because of the anime.The battle and rivalry against Ash's Infernape is my favorite.I actually thought electivire to be electic/fighting :P.

Sadly,so many people seems to differ.

4 hours ago, Yagami said:

So many people hate Blaziken and Electivire :(.

Blaziken : A fire/fighting type pokemon that actually learns a good fire/fighting type move.What more a person can ask? many pokemon greatly depends on TMs/egg moves etc.Many dragon types can't learn dragon claw by level up for example.

Electivire: Even though I don't use single type pokemon that much,the reason I like this pokemon is because of the anime.The battle and rivalry against Ash's Infernape is my favorite.I actually thought electivire to be electic/fighting :P.

Yeah, feels sad man. I love Blaziken, especially it's mega-evo :D , but o well, there's tons of haters out there. No one can blame them for disliking or even hating something.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

7 hours ago, Yagami said:

A fire/fighting type pokemon that actually learns a good fire/fighting type move.What more a person can ask?

Well... As I said before... A well-designed pokemon that's not like a caricature. But that's subjective. I pinpointed it is a great 'mon performance-wise, but a dreadful one design-wise. Combusken raised the expectations to the heavens and Blaziken was... Just no.

7 hours ago, Yagami said:

3 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Yeah, feels sad man. I love Blaziken, especially it's mega-evo :D , but o well, there's tons of haters out there. No one can blame them for disliking or even hating something.

Well, it is just a subjective opinion. I bet many people hate the 'mons I like best, so...

Electivire is supposed to be a Yeti. If it had a Fighting or Ice subtype you all wouldn't complain. 

It's a good pokemon competitive-wise. It's just lackluster not to be hyped enough. The design could be a bit better, but it fits.

I agree with the points raised about Blaziken. The mega looks much worse. 

1. Pikachu and pikachu clones. also mimikyu. why won't they stop?

2. bidoof/bibarel- need i explain?

3. Arceus- that deer-dog thing dragging around the fence it couldn't squeeze through

4. the lake sprites- the floating fetuses (feti?) of feelings and doom

5. Volcanion- the teething ring pokemon

• 1 month later...

1. Whimsicott, if only because my stall team in Showdown never has any way to deal with it when it shows up.

2. Marshadow, because it's existence means I can't troll AG reliably with the Baton Pass team. Others bemoan it's stat steal, but wha'ts more annoying is how it goes through substitute.

3. Garchomp, with Lum Berry and sword dance as a lead. Can't count how many times my stall team lost to this lead. annoying because I can't predict If I should mega evolve M-Sableye first turn or stick with prankster.

4. Excadrill. I run M-Sableye to prevent Stealth Rocks on my team. This fucker ignores it with mold breaker. Also, will reliably kill my Unaware Clefable.

5. Other pokemon with Magic Bounce. Can't stall reliably against other Magic Bounce users.

I noticed people here hate on stall, I'm just gonna say that I'm enjoying feeding on your salt.