18 hours ago, Eternal Edge said:
>Polar Monarch
???????????????????????
I haven't even been around this year like at all why would anyone

Maybe because it's purely a popularity contest?

That said, I nominate The Good Doctor as Polar Monarch. Bzzap!

Uhmmm, I nominate...

Dammit!!!

The guys I root for were already nominated.

@Alchemia Chan For Reborn fish cat I guess?

Edit:

[11:18:18] +Tеmpеst: I demand a nomination

[11:18:23] Chemia-chan: ok
[11:18:28] Chemia-chan: but for what?
[11:18:55] +Tеmpеst: Forum MVP
[11:18:57] +Tеmpеst: JK
[11:19:03] +Tеmpеst: I don't really care
[11:19:11] Tоgеdемaru: *TOP N3RD
[11:19:12] Tоgеdемaru: tbh
[11:19:16] Chemia-chan: tru af
[11:20:26] Caradius: ^
[11:20:32] Caradius: t e m p for n3rd

@Tempest as Jack Frost cuz Wynaut?

Edited by Alchemia Chan

Ok, how the fuck is he not on the list? @Nickcrash for Forum mVp, thanks to his great contributions in the RMT section, the competitive discussion, the Pokemon Fan Club, his very elloquent replies to many threads in the former Trainer's Journal, the sharing of knowledge from his field of studies, the Air Balloon thread, the Bust or Buns thread, his great help in the E16 Questions thread and great influence on Reborn Hurt or Heal.

• Upvote 2

of COURSE i wasnt nominated for polar monarch, the only person who deserves it after all his hard work building this forum from the ground up sigh lucky and bad

if anything, i may end up joining the tournament but otherwise probably nothing. looks fun tho :]

Forum MVP: obviously my boy @Simon
Server MVP: obviously my girl @Zumi
T3RR4 Forum:  obviously my boy @I.M. Meeb
T3RR4 Server: im gonna vote for my mans jazzy idk their @ on the forum so help me out thxs
Best Fangame: obviously xenogene, i know its not out yet but its gonna be hot that's on my moms

Polar Monarch: the legendary idm spade @Motomiya :thinking: and if i cant vote for myself im voting for @Tiggy Teh Gawd for obvious reasons
Snow Queen: obviously im going to vote for the goddess herself @Reignited'Light
Jack Frost: of COURSE im going to vote for the one and only @Shogo-A-Gogo

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Motomiya said:

of COURSE i wasnt nominated for polar monarch, the only person who deserves it after all his hard work building this forum from the ground up sigh lucky and bad

if anything, i may end up joining the tournament but otherwise probably nothing. looks fun tho :]

Reveal hidden contents

Forum MVP: obviously my boy @Simon
Server MVP: obviously my girl @Zumi
T3RR4 Forum:  obviously my boy @I.M. Meeb
T3RR4 Server: im gonna vote for my mans jazzy idk their @ on the forum so help me out thxs
Best Fangame: obviously xenogene, i know its not out yet but its gonna be hot that's on my moms

Polar Monarch: the legendary idm spade @Motomiya :thinking: and if i cant vote for myself im voting for @Tiggy Teh Gawd for obvious reasons
Snow Queen: obviously im going to vote for the goddess herself @Reignited'Light
Jack Frost: of COURSE im going to vote for the one and only @Shogo-A-Gogo

Simon's ineligible because he's auth, and you stole my nom for Bibs as forum terra :(

11 hours ago, Njab said:

Ark remove me from forum mvp nomination

You are applicable for the nomination due to your promotion being recent. However, if you would like to be removed regardless, then I can do that.

OP has been updated with nominations and Godot's Smash tournament details!

!!!  ò Aó ) 

yo i triple nominate intsys for server mvp honestly

also also this starts at like 1AM my time but you know i'll be downing 40 cups of coffee for this im so ready 

A bit late to the party. But in case it wasn't gathered from the original post, the Santa Lottery will not be returning this time. Unfortunately without the rupee and shop system that was a modification of the old website, it's not nearly as plausible and practical to do the event any more. I look forward to seeing you all there.

~Jericho

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all the nominations for Rebornies and Royalty!

Some clarification regarding the voting periods for the party, as there has been some confusion.

**We are voting on Reborn Royalty first, separately from Rebornies, and we are doing so earlier than usual.**
Reborn Royalty voting will take place at 1:00 PM ET. Pick and choose your royal triage for the party! Nominations will be accepted right up until the time when voting begins.

The OP has all the nominations, so if you don't see someone there whom you'd like to nominate, please do so!
If you or one of your fellow nominees are not going to be at the party come voting but are still nominated, you may retain your eligibility by messaging me on Discord, Showdown, or this forum. (Rebornies don't require your presence for you to win.)

The Reborn awards, Rebornies, will have their voting take place at 6 PM ET.

Anymore questions? Ask away and I'll get to them when I wake up