Winter Brawl 2: More Salt than Snow

Godot

Sorry for the late update guys, but those bloody Pyukumuku came back, despite that we tossed them all out.  Why would they do that? ANYWAYS let's talk smash!  As previously mentioned on the Winter Party topic, we are hosting another tournament for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U tournament.  This year I am going to try something a little different.  First of all the tournament will be Saturday, December 17th at 2:30 PM EST/11:30AM PST/8:30PM Denmark Time

The tournament will have mostly standard rules  We will also run on the same rules as previous tournaments.  Best 2 out of 3, two stocks, 8 minutes, double elimination.  The starter stages will be Final Destination, Battlefield, and Smashville.  The Counterpicks will be Town and City, Dreamland 64, Lylat Cruise, and Duck Hunt. 

If there is a large enough of a demand, there will be a 3DS tournament, but for now there are no plans for one.  As a bonus this time around, I am not just running one tournament, but two! (or three if we land up doing the 3DS tour).  The second tournament will have a surprise theme and will take place approximately a half hour after the main tournament ends.  What is the theme? I'll announce it at the end of the main tournament!  This one is supposed to be fun, so don't take it too seriously. =D

On 2016-12-11 at 6:16 PM, Godot said:

I chose the time frame to compliment our not American audiences, any time frames you guys would prefer and we can discuss how we would push it back?

Either later or on Sunday would honestly be best. As we're wrapping up exams, essays and finals, our mid-afternoon schedules are too variant.

(I can't attend the tourney if it stays at the current time.)

Well, I am giving into peer pressure, I changed the date and time of the tournament to Saturday the 17th at 2:30 EST. 

Also the 3DS tournament poll resulted in a resounding "meh" so we will be skipping one this time.

Hey so we have the results!  Noble Kakyoin aka Pyhorrn won both tournaments!

Winter Brawl II Results

1st Noble Kakyoin, Mario/Marth

2nd Dark Desire, Bayonetta/Marth

3rd Abbey Street, Ganondorf/Link

4th Heroic Raider, Ganondorf/Cloud

5th Godot, Robin/Bowser

Winter Brawl II: Reverse Mains

1st Noble Kakyoin

2nd Abbey Street

3rd Heroic Raider

4th Godot

Thanks for attending! See you next tournament!