Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

1 hour ago, Lord C said:

Hide contents

Im inside the Devon Corp, doing those evil puzzles and I am currently puzzled: is there really no reliable way to recover HP aside items I bougth with me? I just used up all my Ultra, Super and Normal Potions doing what I consider just the strictly necessary for the progression and I still see damage tiles all over the place

You can still use the A button to change the color on the floor to avoid the shock

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Tempo17 said:

Hey so i just downloaded episode 16 and basically when i exited to circus room to begin the chapter i got the new dex stuff, and then my game crashed. When i tried to load my game again it just started to play different music on a black screen. What the hell happened?

Spoiler

Don'y worry , just give it some time and it will load.

There's a girl with a sick Spoink in the newly renovated Jasper Ward; I don't think she was here in E15, and I don't know if this is a sidequest. I thought it was, given that Shellder is newly available this episode, but upon catching one with a Pearl and placing it in my inventory, she doesn't respond. Not sure if this is a bug or intended.pearl.png

Edited by asterlicks

7 minutes ago, asterlicks said:
  Hide contents

There's a girl with a sick Spoink in the newly renovated Jasper Ward; I don't think she was here in E15, and I don't know if this is a sidequest. I thought it was, given that Shellder is newly available this episode, but upon catching one with a Pearl and placing it in my inventory, she doesn't respond. Not sure if this is a bug or intended.pearl.png

That's... not it. 

That's a part of the sidequest that leads to Klefki actually. It's like a Zelda-esque item trading sequence, I'll help you with it if you want.

22 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:

That's... not it. 

Hide contents

That's a part of the sidequest that leads to Klefki actually. It's like a Zelda-esque item trading sequence, I'll help you with it if you want.

OH! Thank you! That's good, I was worried about

the Spoink

! I'll figure it outmyself!

Edited by asterlicks

Spoiler

Hey guys. Is there any way to get the 'something invisible' out of the way in beryl ward?

Spoiler

Solved - heading to sylph co. Thanks, Paige

Edited by Jei17
Solved.

40 minutes ago, Azure NightStriker said:

Reveal hidden contents

Could someone please give me tips on beating the latest gym leader? After literally 20 tries I can't do this...

I have a:

• Magnezone
  • Lucario
  • Rapidash
  • Gothitelle
  • Greninja
  • Rotom-mow
  • Dusknior
  • Braviary

Spoiler

You're going to want to rely on your Lucario and Magnezone's steel type moves for this fight, and to a lesser extent, Rapidash and Braviary. Use Braviary to clear away Misty Terrain so it'll become the Fairytale Field. Steel type moves are boosted here. When Mega Mawhile comes out, bring in Rapidash and use whatever fire-type move you'd like.

Hope I helped! Good luck.

19 minutes ago, Jei17 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey guys. Is there any way to get the 'something invisible' out of the way in beryl ward?

Spoiler

After you clear the first "big event" go to Silph Co in Obsidia.

Just now, WSGreen said:

Hide contents

Im doing the job applications side quest and i managed to get 3 people so far except the guy on the elevator. (I joined team aqua if theirs and difference).  

Spoiler

Try in the station, what job is for the silent guy? (pierce)

Edited by Slith265

5 hours ago, bepe said:

Hide contents

You can still use the A button to change the color on the floor to avoid the shock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry, I neded to scream out of my own foolishness. I think it was even pointed out I still could do that. Thanks, dude

I need help with a "bug", I just dont know. The part where you assault the devon co. , there is a moment when you fall in an electricity trap, and you suddenly appear in a cage, well, moving forward after that battle, I found myself in the neccesity of buying potions, so, I used a escape rope, now I cant go back to that area, I hope there is a way to go back, but in reality,I think I fucked up

Edited by BigFoot

7 hours ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

Does anyone know what the sidequest in the abandoned power plant with the Yureyu Key is? I've been trying to light up the room, but Flash as a TM doesn't work, and shifting the field from Factory into a Short-Ciruit field in the central power room or shattering it with Earthquake in the main lobby, the room where we encounter shade, or the storage room where the TM for Snarl is. I can't find anything without some light :(

Spoiler

I do want a hint too since I skipped by accident the dialogue with the png of the quest :/

Spoiler

I think I have talked to literally every person in every town, but I only managed to find 5 people to help for Adrienn's gym, but I really want to find all of them. Do I need to go out of my way through caves and stuff to find the remaining 10, or did I miss a lot of people somehow?

6 hours ago, TerraReborn said:
  Hide contents

Where is the guy who stole the magikarp after you bought it in the grand hall. Because now the city is renovated, he is not in any of the houses in Peridot Ward.

Spoiler

If you're looking for a criminal, ask at your local Police department

5 hours ago, WSGreen said:

Hide contents

Im doing the job applications side quest and i managed to get 3 people so far except the guy on the elevator. (I joined team aqua if theirs and difference).  

Spoiler

He wants a Construction job. Had you seen or heard about any places being closed due to construction work lately? Go there.

2 minutes ago, Shpee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think I have talked to literally every person in every town, but I only managed to find 5 people to help for Adrienn's gym, but I really want to find all of them. Do I need to go out of my way through caves and stuff to find the remaining 10, or did I miss a lot of people somehow?

Spoiler

Tbh just talk to everyone in the city. You'll find peeps

2 hours ago, BigFoot said:

Reveal hidden contents

I need help with a "bug", I just dont know. The part where you assault the devon co. , there is a moment when you fall in an electricity trap, and you suddenly appear in a cage, well, moving forward after that battle, I found myself in the neccesity of buying potions, so, I used a escape rope, now I cant go back to that area, I hope there is a way to go back, but in reality,I think I fucked up

Use a backup save or go to this thread to get a fix

48 minutes ago, Daku said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I do want a hint too since I skipped by accident the dialogue with the png of the quest :/

Spoiler

There are two backrooms. Check em both. Actually it's an old event that gives you a nice Pokemon

2 minutes ago, SansTheSkeleton said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Blc6IPH.png

I swear this door in the Sanctum used to be open.

Is there any way to get inside?

Spoiler

Well, you need the key. You had met the man with the keys last time you were there. His nameis Randall. If you meet him again, help him

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BigFoot said:

Reveal hidden contents

After you used the Escape Rope, where did you appear? It's probably important to fixing this. 

10 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

After you used the Escape Rope, where did you appear? It's probably important to fixing this. 

Spoiler

http://prntscr.com/dfkpiq Here. I entered the Railnet from that side and that's where it sent me. Also I tried coming back there by climbing at the Devon building and reaching the tile where the MC is KO'd, but alas, that part has moved forward

4 minutes ago, SansTheSkeleton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You sure there are fifteen people to find? I've found eleven. How many are in each Ward?

Spoiler

I haven't gone that far, I didn't try to get 15 when I was beta-testing (yes I am a fallen angel of an ace member) and haven't gotten so far in the community release. But if Ame says so... it propably is. Search more? :P

21 minutes ago, SansTheSkeleton said:
  Hide contents

You sure there are fifteen people to find? I've found eleven. How many are in each Ward?

Spoiler

Yes 15 is the total. I've got the list but I'm hesitant to post it just yet so PM me if you want to know more!

Spoiler

Ok so I did not see this question asked in this topic so I'll ask it now
after finding the 3 fake Corin-rogues and getting the 3 seperate hints from them where does it all lead to? I assumed the fairy gym but to no avail after talking to every flower patch that could be a peony none of them had corin hiding in them. has anyone completed the mission?