Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Slith265 said:
  Hide contents

i cant find the spoink pearl, someone can help me?

I believe the spoink pearl is part of a longer quest that starts in ...Jasper? where a woman has lost her engagement ring in the lake. I think you need to find it.

Edited by Strider

3 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I believe the spoink pearl is part of a longer quest that starts in ...Jasper? where a woman has lost her engagement ring in the lake. I think you need to find it.

Spoiler

In what part of the lake do i need to start?

A couple of questions I have that may or may not have been touched already. First, does anyone have any hints as to where Anna and Noel may have stormed off to from Calcenon City? I think someone else may have mentioned this before, but it didn't get answered.

Second, does anyone know if this mega stone is obtainable right now or is a one-shot deal?

orlboy.png

Thank you.

orlboy.png

Edited by tails12

Spoiler

i asked earlier if the weather works and i wasnt sure

when i check the tv it says '' temperatures are dropping over the next few days as we come to the intersection between and and gusty (dont know why the tv said and two times)

expect shattered showers on and off throughout the next few days

is this a bug or just me being an idiot

1 minute ago, konzey said:

Is there any Location where I can find an Electrizer or the other option where the next Departement Store Sticker is to buy one?

Spoiler

you can find one in this episode. can't exactly remember where but it may be in the coral lighthouse? (don't quote me on that)

2 minutes ago, konzey said:

Is there any Location where I can find an Electrizer or the other option where the next Departement Store Sticker is to buy one?

Try checking the lighthouses in the Coral Ward 

edit: ninja'd

Edited by EliteFlyingTaco

Spoiler

I have two questions.

1. The first one is regarding to the woman in peridot. Do I really have to give her Pokémon back? Back when I did her sidequest, I had to choose between two thingys, and I picked the one that can later be obtained in the circus (and doesn't gives away since the E15 release). Does it work if I just give it a diffrerent sample of the same species? Does she even give a reward for this?

2. The Plates are bugging me. Are they still obtainable from mining rocks or have they been promoted to a one-of-a-kind status?

12 hours ago, PsychoticPudu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have two questions.

1. The first one is regarding to the woman in peridot. Do I really have to give her Pokémon back? Back when I did her sidequest, I had to choose between two thingys, and I picked the one that can later be obtained in the circus (and doesn't gives away since the E15 release). Does it work if I just give it a diffrerent sample of the same species? Does she even give a reward for this?

2. The Plates are bugging me. Are they still obtainable from mining rocks or have they been promoted to a one-of-a-kind status?

Spoiler

As if she'll manage to tell Igglypuffs apart. Also, they should still be mineable. Emphasis on should.

12 hours ago, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

whats up with the library? i see a hidden door behind a bookshelf but no clue how to get to it... any ideas?

Spoiler

Notice the books in the different colours there? Have you seen these colours elsewhere?

12 hours ago, blastcore1 said:
  Hide contents

i asked earlier if the weather works and i wasnt sure

when i check the tv it says '' temperatures are dropping over the next few days as we come to the intersection between and and gusty (dont know why the tv said and two times)

expect shattered showers on and off throughout the next few days

is this a bug or just me being an idiot

Spoiler

Weather's still here, it's just not manipulatable by changing the pc time and date.

12 hours ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

how you can start the quest with the fisherman in chrysolia pass bc i can see him i talk with him and nothing happends

Spoiler

Wat? Should be working. Were you surfing at the time?

12 hours ago, MohtashimSadiq said:

I don't know if I am supposed to post this here, but does anyone know how to go back to ep 15? I need it to do some testing because I believe I have lost some of my items and pokemon after updating.

Not really the place to ask and also sounds outlandish, but save the game in a map that existed in E15 and wasn't drastically altered in E16, and then open the game with E15. Also not really the place to ask about it. If any problems, go to the troubleshooting section here

12 hours ago, tails12 said:
  Hide contents

A couple of questions I have that may or may not have been touched already. First, does anyone have any hints as to where Anna and Noel may have stormed off to from Calcenon City? I think someone else may have mentioned this before, but it didn't get answered.

Second, does anyone know if this mega stone is obtainable right now or is a one-shot deal?

Reveal hidden contents

orlboy.png

Thank you.

Reveal hidden contents

orlboy.png

Spoiler

I think that's just a sneak peek at things to come. As of the Megastone, that place needs some rebuilding to reach it. You can guess what part of the city it belongs to