Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Just now, Crow_BlackFeather said:
  Hide contents

Ok so I did not see this question asked in this topic so I'll ask it now
after finding the 3 fake Corin-rogues and getting the 3 seperate hints from them where does it all lead to? I assumed the fairy gym but to no avail after talking to every flower patch that could be a peony none of them had corin hiding in them. has anyone completed the mission?

Spoiler

Click more :P He's there. On a flower construction, may I say

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Untixx said:

How can you make it from the healing machine and PC down where Victoria is all the way back up to the fight with ZEL without your pokemon dying? I can't figure out a way to get back up without most of my team dying

Edited by Aegeos
Typed in the wrong box. Still not used to the new forum.

1 minute ago, Aegeos said:

Spoiler

Helps predict the future. Stroll around the city and see if it invites any trouble. Also, you can still use the Radio Transciever to help with the tiles

Edited by Odybld

4 minutes ago, haibara201 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Uhhm can anyone tell me where Goomy is?

Spoiler

In a locked room in a place under the city, where all the yucky and moist and things belong. You've been there in a most recent episode. To open that room, you need to make the right choice when asked to repair parts of the city. Pick the one that will help the poorest people in Reborn

4 minutes ago, Odybld said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In a locked room in a place under the city, where all the yucky and moist and things belong. You've been there in a most recent episode. To open that room, you need to make the right choice when asked to repair parts of the city. Pick the one that will help the poorest people in Reborn

so i need a key?

Spoiler

So. Anyone got a list for all the new tms? I got dragon tail. But I'm searching for gyro ball for my lucario.

Spoiler

and regarding the department store stickers. I'm afraid I haven't gotten them all before moving on to episode 16 and into the new reborn city. can I still do the quests or did I lose the chance permanently?

And can someone refresh me on the locations?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:
  Hide contents

So. Anyone got a list for all the new tms? I got dragon tail. But I'm searching for gyro ball for my lucario.

Spoiler

gyro ball isn't in the game yet, full tm list won't be available for soem time because we encourage you to find items by yourself

7 minutes ago, haibara201 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

done beating the gym but i dont know where to find the room . .

Spoiler

Oh come on. Wet and dirty. Under the city. The story took you there in a most recent episode. The key to the locked room there is found after you rebuild a part of the City from the ones proposed in the Grand Hall.

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Naaaaah, no list. Have fun searching.

That said, The TM you're looking for was availiable since the end of the last episode and it's less than ideal for your Pokemon. My E15 Item Guide can help you find it. But if you look at the section with the Agate Circus tutors... there's a better move for your mon there

Just now, Strider said:

I hope this is the right place...

Hide contents

Does anyone know what the applications for jobs do?

Also, has anyone found Tara's body at the bottom of lake? I can only find one person who is missing identification...

Spoiler

Look around the city's various places and you'll find someone who'll preach about the value of earnest, honest jobs.

Also, try resurfacing and taking a look around the lake from outside the water. 

Just now, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

Are there buyable Hyper Potions available anywhere as of E16, or are we still stuck with Ultra Potions as the highest tier?

Spoiler

Now if you wanted to go for some real shopping therapy in Reborn, what about the mall?

11 minutes ago, Punkamaniac said:
  Hide contents

Is it worth searching for all 15 people to help Adrienn? What does xe give me if i find all of them? (Annoyingly I didn't keep track on how many I've got yet)

Spoiler

Except the rep you get nothing is clear right now

1 hour ago, Odybld said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh come on. Wet and dirty. Under the city. The story took you there in a most recent episode. The key to the locked room there is found after you rebuild a part of the City from the ones proposed in the Grand Hall.

Reveal hidden contents

Naaaaah, no list. Have fun searching.

That said, The TM you're looking for was availiable since the end of the last episode and it's less than ideal for your Pokemon. My E15 Item Guide can help you find it. But if you look at the section with the Agate Circus tutors... there's a better move for your mon there

may I ask which move might that be? I doubt it's iron tail... low acc

I also posted a question  about the dep. store right under my first question. it's also under a spoiler so I think you may believe I just double posted. I would appreciate an answer to it as well. And thank you for answering so thoroughly to my tm plight, Odybld. It was really helpful

1 hour ago, Greyman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

and regarding the department store stickers. I'm afraid I haven't gotten them all before moving on to episode 16 and into the new reborn city. can I still do the quests or did I lose the chance permanently?

And can someone refresh me on the locations?

I have quoted the question so you don't have to search for it

54 minutes ago, WanderingCorvus said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but does anyone know where the razor claw is? I was hoping to evolve Sneasel but it's no longer in the 10th floor of the department store. 

Try diving in the space between Reborn City and Apophyl Beach.

Edited by EliteFlyingTaco

28 minutes ago, WanderingCorvus said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but does anyone know where the razor claw is? I was hoping to evolve Sneasel but it's no longer in the 10th floor of the department store. 

Spoiler

Look in new areas to explore. Especially chilly places. Not the ice mountains though.

27 minutes ago, Punkamaniac said:
  Hide contents

Is it worth searching for all 15 people to help Adrienn? What does xe give me if i find all of them? (Annoyingly I didn't keep track on how many I've got yet)

Spoiler

I think 10 is ok. Not even I have managed 15. I'll requote you whenever I find out

16 minutes ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

I found an item called "Dark Material" - does anybody know what to do with it? I tried talking to several NPCs that came to mind (like Luna) but no luck so far.

Spoiler

We're in the dark about that too

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

may I ask which move might that be? I doubt it's iron tail... low acc

Yes. Gyro Ball on Lucario is awful cause it's pretty fast, and also we're offtopic now. Neeeext

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I also posted a question  about the dep. store right under my first question. it's also under a spoiler so I think you may believe I just double posted. I would appreciate an answer to it as well. And thank you for answering so thoroughly to my tm plight, Odybld. It was really helpful

I have quoted the question so you don't have to search for it

Spoiler

They're still there, go do them