Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

I'm trying to finish the jobs quest for Aqua but can't find a job for Mannie (the guy in elevator). I found other people asking about it in this thread with answers pointing to "station". Does that mean the train station in Peridot? Well I've been there but there're 2 policemen blocking the way and they don't give me an application or anything. Can you be more specific? Also do I need to beat Adrienn first?

Edited by baldr

1 hour ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

I'm trying to finish the jobs quest for Aqua but can't find a job for Mannie (the guy in elevator). I found other people asking about it in this thread with answers pointing to "station". Does that mean the train station in Peridot? Well I've been there but there're 2 policemen blocking the way and the don't give me an application or anything. Can you be more specific? Also do I need to beat Adrienn first?

Spoiler

Yup, that's pretty much it. Works are still going on there, so you gotta let time pass. Until you defeat xem, I'm sure that it's gonna be all ready

1 hour ago, Kibbs said:
  Reveal hidden contents

'R' Key ?

Spoiler

Seen a guy who's lost his home keys anywhere lately? Well look around and you'll meet him

2 hours ago, Odybld said:
  Hide contents

Look around the city's various places and you'll find someone who'll preach about the value of earnest, honest jobs.

I've been searching for about an hour. Can you give me a hint as to which ward the person is in? Thanks!

• Developers

I'd like to ask about the 3 submerged cities. I found some keys and unlocked their houses. But there are still quite a number of locked houses. Is it possible to unlock all of them or are some keys unobtainable? I've been careful to search every unlocked house with itemfinder but couldn't find any more keys.

Also above one of the submerged cities I found a cave that says "A chill settles in the air..." when entering. There are two waterfalls and a beach inside. Above one of the waterfall there is a river coming from the left but I can't surf there. What is this place about?

Edited by baldr

4 minutes ago, Slith265 said:
  Hide contents

Where is the third hint "where the trainers battle"?

Spoiler

What's the building where there's flowers, a mist, and battles happen? Battles against people with titles too?

4 minutes ago, Strider said:

I've been searching for about an hour. Can you give me a hint as to which ward the person is in? Thanks!

Spoiler

Where in the city would you find unemployed scroudels hustling, gang activity and other signs of social decline? Walk the mean streets of the town 

3 minutes ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

I'd like to ask about the 3 submerged cities. I found some keys and unlocked their houses. But there are still quite a number of locked houses. Is it possible to unlock all of them or are some keys unobtainable? I've been careful to search every unlocked house with itemfinder but couldn't find any more keys.

Also above one of the submerged cities I found a cave that says "A chill settles in the air..." when entering. There are two waterfalls and a beach inside. Above one of the waterfall there is a river coming from the left but I can't surf there. What is this place about?

Spoiler

Not all of the houses are unlockable. Also, in general, all the places with a line of text when entering need a field effect change to work out better for you

12 minutes ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

Only some of the houses can be unlocked. As for the cave, see what happens if you try to make it colder.

16 minutes ago, Odybld said:

Reveal hidden contents

Where in the city would you find unemployed scroudels hustling, gang activity and other signs of social decline? Walk the mean streets of the town 

That would be the Obsidia slums right?

Edited by Strider

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:
  Hide contents

so I may have made a mistake about the tm I was asking about. I was actually looking for flash cannon.

Man I haven't played pokemon in a loooong while.

Spoiler

Unavailiable, sorry.

7 minutes ago, Strider said:

blank

Spoiler

No. There's a place worse than that. Drug addicts and shady merchants and gangsters and terrors...

Edited by Odybld

Just now, BrokenIce said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyone know where all the mulch for the side quest is? I've looked in all the sections of Reborn City and only found 3 so far

Also, does anyone know what the reward is XD

Spoiler

Serves to give a key item whose location was moved in E16. Try Lapis. 

3 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Anyone know where all the mulch for the side quest is? I've looked in all the sections of Reborn City and only found 3 so far

Also, does anyone know what the reward is XD

Spoiler

The reward is a nugget and an insect plate. Not even close to worth the trouble, even with an itemfinder

Just now, HahnSolo said:
  Hide contents

The reward is a nugget and an insect plate. Not even close to worth the trouble, even with an itemfinder

Spoiler

Only because you had gotten the actual reward in a previous episode. A certain key item was axed from its original location and is given there. Enjoy the free nugget tho :3

2 minutes ago, Odybld said:

Hide contents

Only because you had gotten the actual reward in a previous episode. A certain key item was axed from its original location and is given there. Enjoy the free nugget tho :3

Spoiler

Well the nugget at least bought me a couple more max repels so I can endlessly search the sea for where the s9 and s12 keys go :P

2 hours ago, Punkamaniac said:
  Hide contents

Is it worth searching for all 15 people to help Adrienn? What does xe give me if i find all of them? (Annoyingly I didn't keep track on how many I've got yet)

Spoiler

in addition to the wiseglasses that you get for 10, you also get a star piece and an ability capsule

Just now, Strider said:

Reveal hidden contents

Still on this same quest...

Thanks for all the help so far. I'm having trouble figuring out where the leader of the gang, Maxwell I think, should work.

Is the job that he wants available yet?

Thanks!

Spoiler

Yes it is. There are job openings outside the city btw