Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Untixx said:

Hide contents

How can you make it from the healing machine and PC down where Victoria is all the way back up to the fight with ZEL without your pokemon dying? I can't figure out a way to get back up without most of my team dying

You can still press A to change the tiles

6 minutes ago, Untixx said:

Reveal hidden contents

How can you make it from the healing machine and PC down where Victoria is all the way back up to the fight with ZEL without your pokemon dying? I can't figure out a way to get back up without most of my team dying

Spoiler

Did you try the radio transciever you recieved earlier today? May still be functional

5 minutes ago, Coyuz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anybody know what jobs the aqua gang members want? So far i've found the library and sweet shop job.

Spoiler

The clue is usually in what they tell you. If they say they want a construction job, look at places that recently were under construction

1 minute ago, ilovereborn said:

Hide contents

How do I complete the puzzle in Devon Corp after the victoria fight, its stumped me.

Spoiler

Brain powah. Also check out if the radio transciever thing you got earlier still works. May help

2 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Don't you need only like 10 of them? And I'm pretty sure you can find all of them in reborn city.

Spoiler

No clue, I lost count of how many people I already recruited, but last I checked, Adrienn gave me Wise Glasses.

Just now, HahnSolo said:
  Hide contents

Anyone know what to do with the "Classified Information" that is given to you from the girl in Jasper Ward after you get her ring back?

Spoiler

Holding things like that can invite trouble. Look around and barge in houses left and right and who knows what'll happen

17 minutes ago, Chubb said:

Reveal hidden contents

Correct, but if you get all 15, you get a different reward iirc (and more rep with Adrienn!)

Spoiler

SO wait, you there telling there are 3 scenarios? One with 5 (minimun, mentioned and no reward), one with 10 (mentioned nd wiseglasses) but also one with 15 (unmentioned with a better reward)?

Edited by FairFamily

29 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:
  Hide contents

Well i finished the Looker mini-quest with the classified information, got the pearl to the girl in Coral Ward, and now i'm stuck again with this crystal ball. I'm sure there is a joke to be made somewhere about this. Anyone know what to do with this?

Try looking around the jasper ward for somethings that have changed

26 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

SO wait, you there telling there are 3 scenarios? One with 5 (minimun, mentioned and no reward), one with 10 (mentioned nd wiseglasses) but also one with 15 (unmentioned with a better reward)?

Correct, though we don't know exactly what the reputation points will do yet. All 15 volunteers can be found scattered around the city. 

I have to say, I think my favorite part of E16 has been the new music. Loving the new Reborn tunes! Does anyone know if the wild pokemon theme was also redone? I know there's three wild pokemon themes, but I swear the one that played in Reborn City sounded different before. Did Ame remake it? Also, what's the song that plays when Lyn's on the monitors in the Devon building?

9 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Hide contents

question we can get rock climb in episode 16 or we get it later later?

Spoiler

Nope

7 minutes ago, Therrester said:

Hide contents

I have to say, I think my favorite part of E16 has been the new music. Loving the new Reborn tunes! Does anyone know if the wild pokemon theme was also redone? I know there's three wild pokemon themes, but I swear the one that played in Reborn City sounded different before. Did Ame remake it? Also, what's the song that plays when Lyn's on the monitors in the Devon building?

City music is by Ame. Battle themes are by Glitchxcity. The first theme is this one. The second theme is this one slowed down

Edited by Odybld

Im inside the Devon Corp, doing those evil puzzles and I am currently puzzled: is there really no reliable way to recover HP aside items I bougth with me? I just used up all my Ultra, Super and Normal Potions doing what I consider just the strictly necessary for the progression and I still see damage tiles all over the place

Does anyone know what the sidequest in the abandoned power plant with the Yureyu Key is? I've been trying to light up the room, but Flash as a TM doesn't work, and shifting the field from Factory into a Short-Ciruit field in the central power room or shattering it with Earthquake in the main lobby, the room where we encounter shade, or the storage room where the TM for Snarl is. I can't find anything without some light :(