Happy Birthday from a bear and her blanket to Ikaru

Voctrode

• Developers

This member title isn't just for show afterall.

It's that special time of year again!!! My big bro has become (a day) a year older today and even though I only have one hand available to me due to my blanket duties it is also my duty to tell everyone to celebrate this occasion :D

Also because it's your birthday I reserve the right to gift you anything I want once (1ce) without complain.

Know that if I were actually home there would be some form of buddy pal chum brother buddy amino meme to close the post but alas

I'll fix it in post production :]

For real though pls have a good day, you deserve it <3

• Developers

cake me the FUCK up 🎂🎈🎂🎈🎂🎈🎂🎈🎂🎈 happy birthday hAppy birtHday 🎂 thats 🍰 some happy🎂🎂 birthday right🎂🎂 there🎂🎂🎂 right🍰 there 🍰🍰 if i do ƽaү so my self 🎁 i say so 🎁 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ🎁🎂🎂🎂 НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎂🎈🎈🎈🎂🎂 Happy birthday

mah boi ika ur gettin old

So I wrote this two years ago.

Happy Birthday, dear 'ol Ika. We're 22 now, aren't we? YOU AIN'T OOOLLLLDDDD

I may not know you on the level or nearly as long as Inuki, Edge and a few others but I'll be damned if your birthday isn't important. In my nearly four years of being here you're one of those people who, despite not talking to as nearly as much as I would with other close friends, I manage to click with and feel comfortable talking to, and can trust on a high level. You're one of those people who I can cooperate with and we'll almost always come out with a solution, and think similarly. I don't think there has been a single time that we've majorly disagreed about anything and though we may have had slightly different viewpoints about this community at times, to everything else, that's a very very minor setback.

So happy birthday, ya glorious squidboy... man.

Quite frankly, not much has changed. Well, we did have a little bit of a tough time earlier this year, but ultimately everything I said in that above quote remained true, and we moved past it relatively quickly.

There's one thing that has changed: I don't think I've ever spoken to you as much as I have this year. I've gotten to know you much better as a result. I can absolutely call you a reliable friend that I talk to quite often now, and one who I'd trust to be a rational, calm person. perhaps it's reality beginning to imitate fiction
Speaking of such, you've been a tremendous help on my personal projects as well, and it's been super fun having you be involved in some capacity.

In any case, enjoy your birthday, squidboy. Hopefully we'll still be talking to each other another five years from now!

Happy Birthday Ikaru!!!

I can't say I know you super well but I have a great deal of respect for you. You stick to what you believe in and you usually are a voice of reason during whatever we're discussing. You also are a super nice guy so that's super cool :D

Anyway, thanks for being such an incredible admin and generally good guy! Have a fun birthday!!!

I do not partake in these things the kids are calling memes. You will have to find them elsewhere. Not that you'll have to look that far given this thread is filled with them.

• Veterans

ikaru

my dude. my man

happy birthday

you better prepare yourself for an ass kicking in cc 1v1 tonight because that's what you're getting for a present tbh

i'm also bad at writing posts like this but!! i still think you're one of the greatest people i've met on this site and am super grateful for it, even though.. . .you constantly.... meme on me bUT THAT'S ASIDE THE POINT. i think you're really cool, and you honestly underestimate your abilities sometimes. which really isn't necessary! giving yourself a bit more credit where it's needed is not a bad idea, or else other people will give it to you because you deserve it :]

i hope you have a great day!

oh and to finish it off here's a nice song for you

IKARU

AKA

THE BIG KAZUNA AKA IKARUS AKA iKaru AKA ICARLY AKA MICHAEL AKA MCGYLNN AKA MICHAEL MCGLYNN AKA THE HUMAN GALLADE REGULAR AKA THE HUMAN MEGA GALLADE AKA DABBIN ROBINSON AKA FLEXMAN JONES AKA MICKEY MCGLYNNICALS (by wes aka westophocles) AKA HACHIMAN AKA THE BEST SONA IN THE HISTORY OF EVER AKA MAPLESTORY GAWD AKA BEST GIRL AKA if i catch you doin that shit in the other call me, your kneecaps, 10 oclock AKA SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG AKA SLAINED AKA THE HUMAN MISMAGIUS AKA "i havent watched it but its on my watchlist" and then never watches it AKA THE GREATEST POKEMON PLAYER OF ALL TIME aka probably my best friend at this current point in time,

i could talk for a long,

long,

long

time. about how much i appreciate you and how much you mean to me but i wont because we dont have all day, not that it would take that long but im bad at being sappy but REGARDLESS, happy birthday my mans. i hope you enjoy my intro for you enjoy your 53 new names. ily buddy :]

also tony says "hbd"

Edited by Spade