End of an Era

Amethyst

• Administrators

so what happens to the trainer sprite on our trainer cards? Are the trainer cards being removed or can we replace the trainer sprite with our showdown sprite?

trainer cards also will not be surviving, so i encourage you all to make the most of that generator while it's still there. if you want to keep the cards in your signature, save them now and then you can put them there like any other image later.

I would also assume that the divide in privileges between Aces and non-Aces will remain, as well? And how is "activity" assigned that merits this promotion? The only thing that I can think of right of the bat is basically post count, but well, you mentioned "helpful qualities" and whatnot, which spurs me to presume that a close eye would be kept on such members and assigned by staff members or something.

...The forums are finally moving out of the stone age? Shame R$ is getting shafted out, but if it's holding everything back... no choice, really. Don't think it's been asked, but whenabouts do you think the update will start happening?

A new domain, huh?

so it will no longer be "pokemonreborn.com/forum" and be something different (since it will officially change to an all gaming coommunity and not just PKMN)?

Or has my brain deteriorated so much from what I've learned a few years ago, without getting a job in my actual field?

If so - I hope we get a re-direct to the new one or at least a notice in advance :P

Some more details in regards to showdown rooms, that Ame didn't state (These might, but are unlikely to change):

• The rooms must have 5 users who agree to be active in them and utilize the /adj feature in them
  • Room owners must be of Ace Member status (or higher)
  • Each individual will likely be limited to the ownership of one room.
  • If a user loses Ace Membership and owns a room, another user in the room is allowed to take up ownership of that room assuming they meet the criteria.

• EXP will be earned by contributing positively to the site, including earning reputation, helping others in need, and helping to keep others in line.

Just would like to clarify that "helping to keep others in line" does not equate to call-out posts. Instead, we suggest that you use the report function (though this should be done now even if there is no incentive of exp at the moment) {Shoutout to those who still report posts and make our lives easier we appreciate you}

• Upvote 4

• EXP will be earned by contributing positively to the site, including earning reputation, helping others in need, and helping to keep others in line.

Just would like to clarify that "helping to keep others in line" does not equate to call-out posts. Instead, we suggest that you use the report function (though this should be done now even if there is no incentive of exp at the moment) {Shoutout to those who still report posts and make our lives easier we appreciate you}

Hello Mr. Ryan. Your post was helpful. Here's a little rep point. Take good care of it.

:3

Anyway, there is one question that I've kept in mind: So, will donations have anything special behind them since we won't have rupees anymore? I really don't mind helping for the sake of helping, but I know some folks might like something for it~

just a thought

SAY NO TO THE SNITCH BUTTON

• Upvote 4