Danganronpa 3 Chats and stuffs

Felicity

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_obsxlcmRSq1tmhondo2_r1_500.png

MATSUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no ryouko yet though.. its okay... despair mikan is sooooo cute........

I was waiting for your reaction to that tbh

It's a shame I still haven't had time to finish reading DR0.

Soon tm

wow I never thought about Ryota's NG code like that but it makes sense. Naegi being the killer is a really interesting theory. My only contest to is that we don't know how far away Seiko was from Naegi when they all fell asleep. Since he can't run in hallways, he'd have to get there and back to his spot by walking. Other than that, that'd be a crazy ass twist. If that's true for Ryota's NG code though, then a person yet to be revealed is very well possible.

Now, if I could just figure out what Kyoko's opening scene (hanging) means.

wow I never thought about Ryota's NG code like that but it makes sense. Naegi being the killer is a really interesting theory. My only contest to is that we don't know how far away Seiko was from Naegi when they all fell asleep. Since he can't run in hallways, he'd have to get there and back to his spot by walking. Other than that, that'd be a crazy ass twist. If that's true for Ryota's NG code though, then a person yet to be revealed is very well possible.

Now, if I could just figure out what Kyoko's opening scene (hanging) means.

Her opening scene death is already kinda explained. If you recall, Episode 2 of Mirai-hen was called "Hang the Witch," which of course is tying together Kyoko's opening scene and the once common belief that anyone who was able to do things beyond normal human abilities or perception was a witch. It likely is referring to the fact that Kyoko is incredibly important in the tale, very knowledgeable and capable, as well as being a target for those who desire their foes to be left in the dark.

A lot of the opening deaths have interesting bits to them. For example, Izayoi's, an inverted crucifixion, is likely something of a reference to Saint Peter, who died in the same way. This point connects Izayoi to the tale of Peter denying Jesus several times the night before Jesus himself was to be killed. Similarly, Izayoi continually denied Ruruka's offers of food in a way that was just as deal breaking.

Juzo is slashed in two in his opening likely a sign of things to come if Munakata continues this way, especially looking at the sword that is next to him in his death. You should be able to recognize it pretty easily, Bandai's is dripping blood for the first NG Death, Miaya is cut clean down the middle- making her literally two-faced- and Ryota's could be a reference to the phrase "shoot the messenger," as he does seem to be the main link between the two anime halves.

Anyways, nothing too concrete, but some interesting tid bits to plague your thoughts with.

One interesting thing I noticed is that Chisa's death in the opening seems to be from blood rushing from her wrist, right where her wristband is located. Not exactly sure what it means. Definitely seems odd though. In fact, it doesn't seem like a wound at all. I know I keep pushing that Chisa is the mastermind, but I wouldn't be surprised for it to represent the deaths she's caused through the NG codes if I happen to be right. Jk I looked closer for two seconds and noticed the razor blades rip

if chisa is the murderer/mastermind (which im only 10% sure) then that is straight danganronpa junko manipulation of death right there. but its most likely someone we don't expect.

also nagito why are making that face at izuru, that's creepy. (I think we found out who made nagito go towards despair)

Edited by Jmanultrax1

if chisa is the murderer/mastermind (which im only 10% sure) then that is straight danganronpa junko manipulation of death right there. but its most likely someone we don't expect.

also nagito why are making that face at izuru, that's creepy. (I think we found out who made nagito go towards despair)

Well the Nagito point is simple: he was just talking about how Junko was hardly worthy to be overcome to lead towards an Ultimate Hope and then, of course, his insane Luck interferes and he encounters Izuru, a person who is basically the most powerful final boss you could ask for, thus, Nagito is happy he now has a target to overcome for absolute hope. Remember the first episode Junko and Mukuro were in and they were in the limo... and Junko continually attempted to kill Mukuro to no avail for the sake of despair? Something tells me that we'll be seeing similar scenes between Izuru and Nagito, except more insane because Ultimate Luck x2

• Support Squad

I mean have we had parameters on Nagito's luck before? It always came across as fuckin awesome really really short term but long term it was god awful, with a few exceptions to that rule.

Luck is just the weirdest talent. I mean come on, if anything I'd consider that a supernatural ability (like Hagakure's supposed fortune-telling capabilities). I think the only difference between Izuru's luck and Komaeda's is that Izuru seems to have control over his. But when Izuru shoots Komaeda, their lucks kind of cancel out. What's coolest to me is that Komaeda could have very well stood against Enoshima by his lonesome, as Ultimate Luck seems to the one weakness of Ultimate Analytical power

but DAYUMN Pekoyama vs. Ikusaba is so epic! Peko ain't no lil bitch.

Luck is just the weirdest talent. I mean come on, if anything I'd consider that a supernatural ability (like Hagakure's supposed fortune-telling capabilities). I think the only difference between Izuru's luck and Komaeda's is that Izuru seems to have control over his. But when Izuru shoots Komaeda, their lucks kind of cancel out. What's coolest to me is that Komaeda could have very well stood against Enoshima by his lonesome, as Ultimate Luck seems to the one weakness of Ultimate Analytical power

but DAYUMN Pekoyama vs. Ikusaba is so epic! Peko ain't no lil bitch.

I mean, yeah, luck has been consistently show to be the best SHSL/Ultimate Talent to have in the entire series since it doesn't matter what your foes have since you'll just be lucky and completely sidestep anything they would want to do. In fact, there's actually another short story about this exact topic: Ultimate Luck overcoming other Luck, as well as cautious planning. The story in question is Makoto Naegi's Worst Day Ever, (link to wiki if you want to read about it) in which Makoto ends up running into a disguised robber, blowing his cover, and eventually leading to his capture. The robber was one Jutaro Akafuku, who also seemed to be incredibly lucky but attempted to prevent luck from being the sole factor in his robberies just in case he had an unlucky day. The strange, luck related sequence of events that occurred also allowed Makoto to destroy the letter of acceptance to the original SHSL/Ultimate Lucky Student for the class of 78, thus causing Jin Kirigiri to redo the drawing since he believe that if the previous letter had been destroyed, the last intended recipient must not have actually had Ultimate Luck.

Thus, we can kinda see Makoto and Nagito as having inverse Lucks: Makoto's is incredibly good long term, but seems absolutely abysmal short term luck. Nagito, on the other hand, has great short term luck, but always falls short in the end.

Brace yourselves ladies and gents. Tomorrow could very likely be the end of Chiaki.

I fear this as well. I love Chiaki. She's the only one in the japanese intro (maybe english too) to not have red eyes after episode 6 which I found cool meaning either she resists and tries to help her classmates fight but gets stamped out in the process or she dies beforehand leading to despair for her classmates and leading to them becoming remnants of despair easily. Side note: I love chiaki and hajime's relationship/friendship and I feel bad for chiaki that hajime couldn't fight his inferiority issues. :(

That school council killing game was horrifying especially with the yellow hoodie girl and the couple who wanted to die together quickly but instead the guy got stabbed and the girl got stabbed on the floor through the guy with the knife in him by a shovel (what kind of twistedness is this) why the heck did that shovel guy even do that because they were going to kill each other by gunshot to the head? Also, I dislike how they all descended into madness except the school council president who apparently hid while it was happening. They could have killed girl with katana then been done and built cohesion among them to ruin Junko's plans.

I love Chisa so much. She's an amazing teacher and I was so sad when she was the first killed in future arc. I'm just like why would the attacker go for her first of all of them?

Onto the future arc, I believe ruruka should just die for killing Izayoi for her own survival. Other than flooding the place assuming the theory about them being underwater is true, I hope Juzo opens the door and escapes killing her. Kensuke or whatever the sword guy is called is so scary and evil looking now. Miaya robot is powerful to battle equally against him though. I really felt bad for Seiko throughout the arc chasing her friends who she wanted to kill for being used by them always even during the despair arc then she got killed by the attacker :( I'm very curious how the attacker is picking their victim each time.

These arcs are so amazing and I'm so excited for episode 9 and onwards of this but apparently there's a total of 24 episodes (12 for each arc) so only 4 episodes left of each. My source is danganronpa wiki btw. Let's see how Junko manipulates the 77th class within these last episodes.

Well, I was honestly waiting from the second Juzo joined back up with Munakata for him to get stabbed. Didn't surprise me at all, but still sad to see. The way in which Ruruka killed Yoi, also exactly what I thought would happen. Can't say I'm upset that she's dead. Now Kirigiri's death, that was hard to see coming. I guess the real reason as to why she avoided Makoto like the plague was to prevent herself from being tempted to kill him to save herself. Her NG code was truly unfortunate. She actually had a time limit on hers, unlike anyone else in the game, and not only that, but she had to have one of her closest friends die as a result. This girl had it rough.

But my boy Ryota's still kicking, let's go!

EPISODE 9 was just AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO for me.

MY BAE IS DEAD because of Makoto. :( I had a feeling it was her or Byakuya but OMG Monaka/Miaya robot had the NGs of everyone it looks like. How did she get that information? Well anyways that explains how she knew about the someone dying because of Makoto thing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BAE! I loved how Kyoko was loyal to Makoto to the end despite losing her life and thus the hat guy died for nothing since he still couldn't save kyoko :(

Ruruka I sort of get her despite not liking her much. She was just trying to survive and isn't that what we all would try to do best we could and it isn't all bad seeing as Izayoi didn't even hate her and understood why she did it. :(

Question now is who is the attacker because Juzo who Kyosuke apparently thought was it is dead so if he was then Ruruka would be alive by the end of this episode (her death was gruesome and I feel bad for her at the end there) but all that's left is Aoi, Makoto, Ryota and Kyosuke (even less survivors than DR2 apparently sigh...) so one of them is the attacker still WOW. My guess for attacker is Ryota now. He seems shifty and uncomfortable with the others and never shows his NG action so that they can't poison him at least.

The final showdown is coming assuming 3 more episodes so CAN'T WAIT. :)

P.S. good job to you guys who figured out they were under the ocean and moved (I saw someone mention that they were moved while unconscious in the boardroom)

;( ;( ;(

Edited by pbood2

Monaca most likely had the NG codes because she's been in contact with the mastermind, which is why she would know them and Miaya-bot would too. She said at the very least she knows who it is though.

I don't think Munakata ever really thought Juzo was the killer. I believe that he truly thinks Makoto represents despair and by killing everyone else off, he's preventing them from falling into despair.

Also if Ryota is the killer I won't be surprised, but I also really won't be happy.

Monaca most likely had the NG codes because she's been in contact with the mastermind, which is why she would know them and Miaya-bot would too. She said at the very least she knows who it is though.

I don't think Munakata ever really thought Juzo was the killer. I believe that he truly thinks Makoto represents despair and by killing everyone else off, he's preventing them from falling into despair.

Also if Ryota is the killer I won't be surprised, but I also really won't be happy.

I'm basing my prediction that Juzo was the attacker before on what people here were saying about kyosuke's worried expression when tengan told him who the attacker was if he did and since chisa is dead supposedly, that leaves his only other friend Juzo.

wow dg3, jut wow. that was such a cruel and sad way to kill off kirigiri. Im very upset right no that she died. except for ruruka she deserved it. and munakata killed his childhood because of wanting to kill despair. so he needs to kill everyone in the building, which sounds like the masterminds plan. Im pretty sure its a little easier to believe that ryota is hiding something from this episode. he might be regretting something, like being the traitor, because now my suspicions are that hes the traitor, from this episode and his relationship with junko. This wont last another 3 episodes, we still need to find out what happens on jabberwock. But come on! the feels, kirigiri was my favourite dg1 girl character and now shes dead.

Tacos im sorry man, but you cant keep defending ryouta, every episode in this and the despair arc just makes him more and more suspicious.

Edited by Jmanultrax1