Danganronpa 3 Chats and stuffs

Felicity

~ Izayoi's eyes are bleeding and Kyoko found some powder on him. Ruruka could have possibly force fed him some candy (thus killing him). Then, Ruruka would have to cover up her "murder" by making it look like the "Attacker" killed her.

~ Miaya dead? Her neck was twisted (which aligns with a lot of Junko's victims). We'll just have to see...

OMG TOKO! KOMARU! BYAKUYA! HAJIME/IZURU! :DDDDDDDD

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well rip Izayoi. He was one of my favorites too. Really hoping Ruruka dies soon she's honestly very annoying and like others said probably killed Izayoi. I'm starting to feel like Juzo isn't the traitor after all and its possibly the dude with the hat(forgot his name). He's really sketchy and iirc he was watching that whole fight with Seiko and Izayoi/Ruruka before the murders. Plus the whole detective talk he had with Kirigiri. Anyway, Izayoi may be dead but I still got my boy Juzo and my girl Asahina... for now at least.

ok ruruka seriously has some inferiority complex issues. what with people not eating her sweets, the one thing shes good at. But we cant assume that she force fed him one. He might have denied being fed as before, and with the fight with Seiko, she would be just even more crush, So he may have willingly eaten the sweet and activating his forbidden action. She then saw his forbidden action, and tried to over it up as it would look like he was murdered.

I love how this entire thread is just [spoilers] now haha

Not that I'm planning on changing the format, just commenting on it.

I think it's far more likely that Ruruka ended up stuffing a sweet into Izayoi's mouth, especially since we saw just how distant she became from Seiko over the fact that Seiko couldn't eat her sweets and the relationship became lopsided. Furthermore, Ruruka could have found Seiko's corpse and gone running to Izayoi for reassurance. She would likely feel convininced that if she didn't continually reaffirm her relationship with him the only way she knew how- through sweets- that she would become distant from him or they would betray each other in the same way she felt her friendship with Seiko went. Izayoi might have tried to explain it to her that his NG Code/Forbidden Action prevented him from having her sweets, but could have been cut off by the sweet being shoved in his mouth.

Wow ok this episode. First of all: my boy Togami still ballin' hell yeah. Second: Well there goes two of my favorite characters. But I guess as far as theories go, I'm pretty in line with everyone else.

Ruruka triggering Sonosuke's NG code seems very likely. My only quarrel with that theory is Sonosuke's opening animation where he's on a cross. The cross would symbolize him sacrificing himself, meaning he

would willing eat Ruruka's candy despite them both knowing it would lead to his death. However, to debunk my own little hypothesis, Sonosuke could have very well eaten it on purpose so that Ruruka didn't fall

into despair. The rift in the relationship between her and Seiko probably made her realize even more how comparitively useless her talent was to the other directors' and and needed to be reaffirmed that she

good at something. I don't feel that Ruruka is a/the "murder", but I do feel that she indirectly causes the death of both her childhood friends because of her esteem issues. Other than Monaca being annoying

and ghosting as Miaya, I think there's still some weight to the animator/impostor theories. I'm not buying that "omg so scary" weak guy act. There's more to him.

Edited by Bluewolf

• Administrators

Kizakura's detective-hating friend is Jin Kirigiri. I don't think there's much suspicious about that-- but it seems like he sort of represents the shadier part of Hope's Peak, so I doubt he can be trusted.

I'm not really concerned about the imposter thing anymore with Ryouta since we saw him in Despair and his absence is explained. However, as has been alluded to above, his personality doesn't really match up. Before he was extremely intense, overworking himself, and honestly looked a bit older than he does in Future. Although it's extreme circumstances, it feels like something is missing between him going from "I must make anime to save everyone!" to leader of Future Foundation, to timid and weak. The problem isn't that there are two of him now-- as far as we know-- but that he changed so much.

If Sonia isn't okay I'm gonna fight the entire world, she's all I have left, don't do this to me...

Sonia and Tanaka are precious. You can't hurt Hamtaro Man D:

Also what is Hanamura even doing in the first episode of Side Future? Cooking a despair filet mignon? Then you got Koizumi over here, taking pictures of sad kittens. That'd be enough to throw me into despair.

Let's be fair here, everyone and their mother guessed that Izayoi was next.

I think the theory about the attacker alternating is still pretty solid. Gozu is the perfect candidate for putting Chisa in the chandelier, since that'd require some strength, and Izayoi would have a very obvious reason to kill Seiko. The most solid part of this theory is Gozu's murder, though, since that would make Tengan his murderer. Who was established right after that murder to be far stronger than he looks like and to know the traitor's secret? Yup, Tengan. Kirigiri also made a point to mention that he didn't look tired at all.

If this theory is right, Izayoi was murdered either by Asahina, since she's the one whose death in the intro involves stabbing, or by Ruruka, since Izayoi's NG code is obviously eating sweets. Asahina doesn't make much sense, since she would be devastated by killing someone and that would mean there were two attackers on a single night. Ruruka makes a lot of sense, but I think she'd react quite strongly to killing her own boyfriend. Other options are Munakata, since the sword he uses to stab Chisa's corpse doesn't look like his katana, and Monaca, because she's Monaca.

This is something I was just thinking about, but makes sense if you ask me.

Monokuma himself has really been lacking in presence throughout mirai-hen and I think that basically confirms that Monaca is definitely the mastermind of what's going on. She's not nearly as experienced as Junko with controlling Monokuma as she did, and she also has to focus her time on controlling robo Gekkogahara. She can't really multi-task controlling Monokuma and Gekkogahara. Because of that, Monokuma was really only relevant in the first episode.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJs

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJs

Miaya will probably be the last Future Arc character to appear. (Also yeah I misplaced Matsuda *it was late :P*)

Loving the new colors on the /Despair opening.

77c9d77679dc4680908ebfda1d2bdbc8.png

1st Killing Game is coming soon! Bye Chiaki...?

Also Juzo third wheel drama... :(

Too bad he'll be dead soon

To be honest, I suspect that Miaya was a part of the 78th Class because both Chihiro and Matsuda were in the 78th Class and also worked on the Neo World Program.

I doubt she's part of the 78th class. It seems weird to me to think that there were any members of the 78th class that didn't wind up sealing themselves inside Hope's Peak in the midst of the Tragedy and ending up taking part in Danganronpa 1's killing game. Also, I checked the Danganronpa wiki. It says Matsuda was in Section A of the 77th Class(Section B being the cast of Danganronpa 2). Not sure where you got him being in the 78th class from.

I can't really see Monaca as the mastermind for some reason... like even she doesn't seem to have a super good grasp about what's going on, but is just helping Naegi because she thinks it's her best chance of getting out if this mess undetected. I sadly think Ryota is the most suspicious, especially after the massive cliff hanger of Junko hugging him. You can't get out of Junko's clutches very easily.

But also, I think Kizakura can be very sketchy. Assuming he's still besties with Jin after his death, then that means his values still hold true from what we see in Despair Arc. In the very first episode, he warns Jin about Munakata's faction growing larger, and sounds very concerned. Jin being confirmed dead, might've "triggered" Kizakura, and as FF is more under Munakata's control than Tengan's, it's possible he wanted to avenge his friend by taking it out on the people who threatened his position all those years ago. I still think Ryota is more likely, but I just wanted to put this out there too.

Edited by Lord Lime

Just watched the new episode with Spanish subtitles!

There isn't a lot of information that you wouldn't be able to guess without subtitles. Basically, Monaca's an accomplice of the true mastermind aaaaand she gave up. Seriously, she got bored of hope vs despair and threw herself into outer space. Considering that this is Dangan Ronpa, she's probably going to survive that. I mean, Junko survived getting launched into outer space inside an iron maiden, so Monaca can survive that inside a van.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Munakata going after Kirigiri turns out to be yet another fakeout.

ok so the latest episode just made Monica like a plot device or something, but she gave up so easily which surprised me. So she didn't want to fight because she was tired of the fight, and she just wanted to see makoto up close. so theres that. Now the mastermind. With monica out of the way, im leaning towards on of the remnants of hope on jabberwocky island. Since it was revealed that those who knew that the virtual world was fake they would have an increased chance of waking up. So im going with Nagito. I cant say izuru because it might be some sort of split personality whenever he feels hope/despair. So nagito might be the mastermind with his whole ordeal between hope and despair.

• Administrators

as a proud owner of a monokuma jacket to wear casually myself, i totally agree.

that said,

tfw monaca towa of all people suddenly becomes a likable character

like hell yea im gonna go into space and become a NEET if i could

komaeda did something right for once.

"Google it up, shitlord!"

edit:

these caps are my gift to you all. as they are god's gift to us.

a31351602aaa4f08b26520a30bf9c9bf.png

(the original clip for that line was her facing away so i shooped it onto a better pose. don't judge me; these are my life choices.)

a1f7c257eaca4def9c7d19f0ee084b26.png

So looks like Izuru technically killed only one of those student council members and actually got framed for killing all 13 of them. That scene was fucking brutal from start to finish. Looks like the reason Kizakura is following Kyoko around now is the fact that he promised her father he'd look after her. Also the fact that Chiaki is still worried about Hajime pains me so much.