Danganronpa 3 Chats and stuffs

Felicity

the fifth despair future arc episode is out! I really hope they don't kill Seiko now I feel so sorry for her and just want her to be friends again with the ultimate confectionist don't remember the name at the moment

AHahahahahaha....

Poor Seiko was too pure, too good for this world.

Now, if you'll excuse me...I'll just go cry in my corner...

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who is the traitor that the chancellor said. It obviously had a huge impact on munakata based on his reaction. But what does monica have in store? she is planning something.

also a few forbidden actions are obvious

Edited by Jmanultrax1

With how shocked he seemed, Juzo seems to be a likely candidate. He's quite close to Munakata and for him to kill Chisa so quickly during the first sleeping period probably would come as a huge shock.

I didn't really care about Seiko, so I'm indifferent on her death. As for who I think the traitor is... it's between Juzo and Sonosuke for me. The fact that Seiko was targeted after everything that happened in this episode makes me lean towards those two. Though it could be possible that Chisa isn't really dead and we're in for some sort of plot twist later. I believe that to be unlikely though. Right now I'm leaning towards Juzo being the traitor and Monica being the mastermind of the game.

well Juzo did interact with Seiko, well it was just a glance, but still they did interact. It would be possible that juzo is the traitor same for sonosuke. Im leaning towards juzo because there is no wat sonosuke took on the ultimate wrestler. juzo is more likely having the body build of a boxer. but the knife on Aisha is still weird. plus he was already towards killing makoto before munakata's decision. but yeah if its chisa its some sort of original danganronpa twist

i think the traitor's first name should be two syllables then three syllables? i mean unless they just had him make random lip movements for animation purposes which I dont think is likely

also rip seiko you deserved better and rip tengan you deserved better

• Administrators

gOD FUCKING DAMN IT

someday one of my favorite characters will survive a DR game....... probably not

I'm still assuming the attacker has a forbidden action like 'not killing someone in the sleep time'

fuck this show.

i hate this show.

i hate this series.

i hate everything.

F U C K

http://freakysandra1995.tumblr.com/post/148648322439/freakysandra1995-cleaned-and-slowed-downed

.eJwFwW1TgjAAAOD_woe-AUvIY9553UAkiwQzJPj

Possibilities:

~ Tengan being turned back symbolizes him being killed by somone (who may or may not be an "attacker") during "daytime".

~ Munakata was the one who murdered Chisa and Seiko.

~ Munakata stole Seiko's drugs.

~ Seiko gave Munakata the drugs during the game to assist him because she respects him due to him saving her (we'll see in /Despair).

~ Chisa played a "Mukuro role" and killed herself to start-up the game and cause a surge of despair.

~ Tengan may be the traitor and therefore not dead. Munakata only asked who the "attacker" was and if he was a Remnant of Despair. Neither of those have to correlate to "traitor"

Just my rambles and I'm looking foreward to this upcoming episode!

i think the traitor's first name should be two syllables then three syllables? i mean unless they just had him make random lip movements for animation purposes which I dont think is likely

also rip seiko you deserved better and rip tengan you deserved better

• Administrators

Regarding Despair 5:

well now i like mitarai which probably means he's about to die in future

also this motherfucker right here is from DR0, i am onto their games!!

683fd360b3c7440989fc49ebd4b9f4db.png

still no ryouko tho lol rip and its probably too late to introduce her and still have it be worth something when junko has so much other stuff to do

F U C K

http://freakysandra1995.tumblr.com/post/148648322439/freakysandra1995-cleaned-and-slowed-downed

.eJwFwW1TgjAAAOD_woe-AUvIY9553UAkiwQzJPj

Possibilities:

~ Tengan being turned back symbolizes him being killed by somone (who may or may not be an "attacker") during "daytime".

~ Munakata was the one who murdered Chisa and Seiko.

~ Munakata stole Seiko's drugs.

~ Seiko gave Munakata the drugs during the game to assist him because she respects him due to him saving her (we'll see in /Despair).

~ Chisa played a "Mukuro role" and killed herself to start-up the game and cause a surge of despair.

~ Tengan may be the traitor and therefore not dead. Munakata only asked who the "attacker" was and if he was a Remnant of Despair. Neither of those have to correlate to "traitor"

Just my rambles and I'm looking foreward to this upcoming episode!

who killed the bull man then?

Y'know, this episode really disappointed me.

I mean seriously as Junko and Mukuro's limo is driving down the highway, there are no signs for the limo decelerating or indicating a desire to change lanes as it moves at a faster speed than the car in front of it right before the scene cuts and I really want to know if they just crashed or not.

Y'know, this episode really disappointed me.

I mean seriously as Junko and Mukuro's limo is driving down the highway, there are no signs for the limo decelerating or indicating a desire to change lanes as it moves at a faster speed than the car in front of it right before the scene cuts and I really want to know if they just crashed or not.

asking the real questions

who killed the bull man then?

We don't know. All we *might* know is that "the attacker alternates". However, Tengan did not specify how many different "attackers" there are. For all Munakata knows, anyone can be the "attacker". Due to this, he will no longer trust anyone. This includes everyone's favorite Former-SHSL Boxer, Juzo. However, I think that Juzo will die by punching Munakata instead of Munakata killing him directly.

As for the Great Gozu, I can see two scenerios:

1.) It was suicide (earlier in the episode, he said that he would never kill anyone)

2.) It was Robo-Miaya (I think that the real Miaya was replaced on Night 2 due to the beginning of the 2nd Night being shown)

Either way, I think that it was Robo-Miaya (Monaca) that placed the fake knife on Hina and perhaps arranged Gozu's body if it was a suicide.

Plot Twist: All of the "attacker" deaths are suicides and Monaca just rearranges the bodies for fun. Don't think that this is true but I may as well say it nonetheless.

Onto Episode 5 of /Despair:

~ Junko has arrived! Time for everything to go to shit...

~ Yay! Mukuro screentime!

~ Uh oh... Ryota screentime... I think that we're being trolled due to the other "cinnamon roll" character just being killed off last episode. However, I wouldn't be surprised at his death...

~ Lol @ Junko and Mukuro being behind Makoto as he entered the school. If only he has noticed...

PS: Ruruka is so going to live so that she can be the second coming of Hagakure and make fans mad due to her living. More on Ruruka, she fits Chiaki's description of people being "bound to talent" quite well due to the fact that she cannot really do anything other than make candy (without the help of Seiko). Not that I think that it excuses her behavior, however; I think that it is interesting and I look forward to seeing her character develop more as time goes on.

two victims with a single knife stab to the chest? that ending though. it proves that hajime is gone and the other guy is back. so lets see if the remnants of despair are still remnants. Besides this I have a little guess. with monaka doing this is her goal supposed to lead makoto towards despair, because if shes controlling the attacker, that might be her goal in mind.

Izayoi's death isn't too hard to figure out.

To copy-paste what I said elsewhere.

Honestly, after some thought, I came to the same conclusion. She probably went all frantic after finding Seiko's corpse, ran into Izayoi and force fed him a sweet because her inferiority complex issues were draining her capability to think. His NG Action was committed, so the same thing that happened to Bandai happened to him. She wiped off as much blood as she could and used foundation to hide the issue while taking the knife from Seiko's corpse and using it as a diversion.

At the same time, she tried to interfere with Kirigiri's investigation under the guise of fear. It also explains her trying to confirm that they won't kill her. She's afraid that she'll be branded as the traitor the moment Kirigiri figures it all out and be executed.

Ironically, this will probably serve as the bounce-off point for Ruruka's redemption.

that is on point a very realistic theory as to what happened. Im kinda hoping its as you said, because upon closer inspection it doesn't seem like

he was murdered at all, it was just a simple stab, while Seiko had too much done for her death.