Danganronpa 3 Chats and stuffs

Felicity

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Chiaki, just like Hope's Peak, is already dead and just doesn't know it yet. I mean, this series isn't exactly known for mercy and we did just see 13 people brutally murder each other, not to mention things like Junko scooping the trustee's eye out, so mercy for a well loved character doesn't seem likely to me.

• Administrators

DAMMIT.

DR0 spoilers below:

i was realllly hoping they'd save the first killing game for a separate anime + DR0 stuff

but oh well. i guess thrusting it all into one episode just validates junko's critique of it. she makes a comment in DR0 like, it was too rushed as it was. so she added the class trial stuff as a result to make it more dramatic. a great success, really.

but i dont think there's enough time for junko to corrupt the 77th class and still get my baby ryouko the screen time she deserves........

when does mikan fall in love with junko, dammit >~<

id totally use mikan as a hug-pillow.......

DAMMIT.

DR0 spoilers below:

i was realllly hoping they'd save the first killing game for a separate anime + DR0 stuff

but oh well. i guess thrusting it all into one episode just validates junko's critique of it. she makes a comment in DR0 like, it was too rushed as it was. so she added the class trial stuff as a result to make it more dramatic. a great success, really.

but i dont think there's enough time for junko to corrupt the 77th class and still get my baby ryouko the screen time she deserves........

when does mikan fall in love with junko, dammit >~<

id totally use mikan as a hug-pillow.......

based on the events of this episode tho i wouldn't even be surprised if junko's corruption is literally a 3 minute montage of her showing them shorts Ryota made after he becomes Super High-School Level Minister of Propaganda

that could save enough time for Ya Girl to pop up

Edited by Makkilemore

And the award for character who has absolutely zero redeeming qualities goes to

Ruruka Ando

And the award for character who is actually the best goes to

Koichi Kizakura

Additionally

This episode truly shed some light as to the true location of the captives. The fact that the explosion of the main building did not seem to displace any characters and came from above where Aoi and Makoto were means that they are most likely underwater. Further evidence for the theory includes water dripping from where the wall was smashed behind Seiko's corpse, as well as Kyoko wanting to get away from the "exit door," indicating she may know that the door only leads to the ocean and they will most likely drown and/or flood the building before they can escape.

so munakata is now officially looking scaring as hell. That face is terrifying. I guess he wants to kill everyone now. We finally know how izayoi died. Ruruka killed him to protect her own life, not because of her issue, so she can go die after what she pulled.

Kizakura that moment made me sad he sacrificed his life to keep him promise to the end. Then we have kirigiri who guesses that the building is not above land. Kinda suspected with all the water leaks everywhere. Seiko's death confirmed it. So the exit found might just flood the building, which would kind of explain why she ran. If the door is opened Ruruka will be killed from her NG action and the boxer guy might drown if lucky, although I don't think he'll go down that easy. dude pulled a spear out of his freaking shoulder

SPOILER!! Idk how others covered it up so I'm also on my phone so option might not be available

The dude:
Gets speared to a painting for a while
Pulls spear out of shoulder
Acts as if nothing happened
Proceeds to try and pull open a door with his heavily injured arm

Who is dis guy? Mini hulk?

Edited by Tacos

Took the liberty of adding spoiler tags for you.

For future reference:

(text here)[\spoiler]

(Replace "\" for "/")

Additionally, click the icon to the right of the eraser in the top left of the text box and that should include spoiler as an option, which functions the same way.

A secret exit leading out to the bottom of the ocean. I honestly thought it was just going to be a trap of some sort and that the water at the place Seiko died was from damaged pipes or something.

Also, God damn it! I just want to see what happens at Jabberwock Island! We've gotten nothing about the Despairs since the 20 seconds of Kamakura and the goddamn fleet Future Foundation threw at the island 2 episodes ago. I know the Despair Arc is a thing, but I just want to see Izuru sink FF's battleships. That or compare them to his yacht.

I had a bad feeling for donut bae this episode but thankfully donut bae has survived a bit longer. Hopefully donut bae survives this whole ordeal because donut bae is my favorite. I probably cursed her didn't I? In other news, Juzo is a straight up BADASS!! Shame about hat guy though...

Now that I am caught up...

So I am VERY disturbed with the most recent Despair side episode.

Very. Disturbed. Wow now I really hate Junko. Fucking Christ.

Ok with that out of the way (no it's not I am still very agitated) Ruruka you lil' shit. We all knew you were gonna snake. No way in hell was the "Ultimate Confectionery" not gonna turn sour.

I had my doubts about Kizakura but now he's my hero. He has honored the mustache. And again, fuck Ruruka. Hurry up and open that door Sakakura! If you do I'll forgive you for Bandai (but then again he was kind of annoying so meh)

But we still don't know who the killer is. My bets are on Ryota (my poor otaku baby) being the last remnant of despair, as Junko celebrates her "fateful encounter" with him. That he's the last one left who either isn't a part of the DR1 gang and isn't affiliated with Munakata or Ruruka. They pulled that "whoa secret character you never knew about" thing in the first DR and I doubt they'd do it again. However the identity of the mastermind is a different story. Monaca blasted off (because that's just what middle-school girls do when they're that age) and Izuru is busy destroying an armada with his hair. So you've got me stumped there.

On another not HANAMURA CALM THE HELL DOWN GOOD LOOOOOORD

original.jpg

shit my brain went "donut=sweets=ruruka" sorry my dude

Also I really doubt Ryota becomes a remnant of despair. If anything, Ryota will continue his anime and when Junko has the chance, she'll slip some despair-filled things in there to get the ball rolling. If anything, Ultimate Imposter would become a remnant rather than him. He just hasn't done anything for me to think he's suspicious in mirai-hen currently aside from his overall lack of use.

True. Honestly I'm not hoping he's a remnant. In the beginning I wanted Ruruka to be the "my talent may be useless but I still have hope" but she turned to doodoo so my heart can't take anymore betrayal.

I have a sinking feeling that Izuru is gonna kill Chiaki and I'm gonna be so upset. I've a good feeling she'll die some time soon because she'll refuse to become a despair student. After all, in DR2 she's an AI along with Junko. But what I'm really looking forward to is how Naegi is gonna deal with Izuru. Junko was one thing, but she didn't have mastery of every talent known to man, including the ability to defeat a whole fleet (come on, we all know that he's gon' fuck shit up)

And out of curiosity, which DR1 student's death do you all think Naegi is gonna be indirectly responsible for? A part of me wants to say Aoi but another part wants to say Togami. We've gotten a lot of him lately but i'll be pissed.

I honestly don't think Izuru is gonna kill Chiaki. He only killed that one student council member because he rushed at Izuru. My guess is that Chiaki ends up being the metaphorical chink in Izuru's armor and could possibly try to revert him back to Hajime, but Junko probably won't be having any of that and will kill Chiaki so she doesn't interfere with Izuru.

As for the DR1 student death, I think at the very least we can rule out Toko and Makoto. Makoto obviously holds more in this series to die just like that and Toko seems to be the furthest away from what's happening. I think it's most likely Byakuya considering he was there as the main building collapsed and he only came there for the sake of rescuing Makoto and the others. Technically, that would mean Byakuya dies because of Makoto.

I mean, can we truly rule out Makoto? Yes, he's the protagonist of the series, but I wouldn't necessarily call him safe. I'm thinking about this for a number of reasons, like how he keeps making flipping promises to Komaru promises to close family basically mean 100% that one of you will die in any sort of fiction. Beyond that, Makoto is obviously the least likely candidate- which is exactly why he is at an extreme risk of death because that's how this series works.

Besides, the particular wording on Monaca's statement makes it seem as though Makoto is not a possible candidate for death when he is actually still as viable and likely to be the one to die, since she states specifically that Makoto will get a survivor of Junko's killing game killed. And, knowing Monaca, she does love to intentionally mislead people. If you recall the conundrum of her room in UDG, which revealed that she wasn't actually crippled like she made everyone believe she was or the whole Miaya situation. While you could argue that this Monaca has changed from the one in UDG, that information came from Monaca herself and has not been quantified nor confirmed through any means other than her not killing Komanu and Toko.

I don't know. The symmetry in the opening of Makoto and Munakata having identical deaths really makes me feel like there's something that needs to be resolved between the two and although Makoto dying isn't exactly an unlikely thing, I feel like he has yet to truly have a face-down with Munakata.