Danganronpa 3 Chats and stuffs

Felicity

• Administrators

the ending has a lot of unresolved stuff and the series still has so many problems

but did that stop me from crying through the entire episode and so much afterwards that i threw up from crying too much

no

it did not

mikan... i s a lll that matters.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been confirmed that the Komaeda anime bundled with Danganronpa V3 will follow the story of the 77th class waking up from the Neo World Program and the decision to come to the FF HQ. Perhaps that can give some closure to the people who weren't satisfied with an "everyone just woke up" ending.

It's been confirmed that the Komaeda anime bundled with Danganronpa V3 will follow the story of the 77th class waking up from the Neo World Program and the decision to come to the FF HQ. Perhaps that can give some closure to the people who weren't satisfied with an "everyone just woke up" ending.

Is that all to it?

I expected parts of it to be only Komaeda, so we learn more about his version of luck and how it's different to Makoto's (yes we already have figured differences here and there but they could do a lot with 1-2 anime episodes with it), and part could be their journey of attonement.

Also... prediction of Seiko & Mikan saving Kyoko was confirmed. yay! *pats his own back*

Finally got to watch the finale for myself after some annoying internet issues. Gotta say I was expecting it to be filled with hope but I wasn't expecting THAT much hope. I'm glad things turned out as well as they could have.

But more importantly, Hina is safe!

Finally got to watch the finale for myself after some annoying internet issues. Gotta say I was expecting it to be filled with hope but I wasn't expecting THAT much hope. I'm glad things turned out as well as they could have.

But more importantly, Hina is safe!

Well what do you expect when the arc/special episode is called the hope arc lol. XD ;)

YES SEE I TOLD YOU Kirigiri is too amazing to die. That's her power. Super High School Level Miss me with that despair shit.

It's so nice to see all the DR2 characters again! I like to think that one of Hajiru's powers is the SHSL Ultimate Medium and that he was contacting Nanami's spirit.

Speaking of powers OMFG LOOK AT ALL THOSE FORMER STUDENTS! Discus dude, a falconer, some chick had a yoyo and I'm pretty sure it was the former Ultimate Cosmetologist tryin to dice up Hiyoko. Damn it would've been great to get some more stuff about them. So cool.

GAH just so much went on this episode and I'm overwhelmed with happiness. Anybody else think it a bit ironic that Tsumiki assists in the killing of Nanami yet saves Kirigiri?

This was the special episode, man. Yesterday was when Despair 12 would have aired.

SHIT Im an episode behind lmao i need to catch up]

EDIT: I just watched it what the fuck that was perfect oh my god

i love these kids so much honestly

Edited by Makkilemore

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't bother watching the full dub, but I did watch the highlights reel, and it honestly feels like they went halfway to Ghost Stories with how many flips they gave concerning the professionalism of the dub.

That being said, same, Kyouko.

And in terms of VDR3, I'm still catching up to the hype train, so here's a rough summary of my current emotions:

1. @ Kaede: The protag is a pianist, and also shares the name with one of my favorite OCs. Huh.

2. @ Kaito: I don't need another favorite character named Kaito, and I'm actually sorely disappointed that he's not the magician, for self-indulging reasons.

3. @ Kiibo: Who invited SHSL Freddy Fazbear to the party?

4. @ Kokichi: You're basically what would happen if Gundam x Ishimaru became canon.

5. @ Rantaro: inb4 he's the SHSL Togami.

6. @ Himiko: PROTECT HER. Although lbr she's probably either gonna kill somebody or be framed for it.

I'm too lazy to go through everyone else, those are just the ones who stood out for me.

I don't know if this has already been said but...

DR is almost literally the board game Clue: Anime version. What will Japan come up with next? Monopoly? JENGA?!

I can almost guarantee you that SHSL Cosplayer is gonna kill someone and frame it on someone else and SHSL Tennis Player and SHSL Entomologist are gonna get ded because the token weird looking character and the token buff character always find a way to die some how.

But you know who needs protecting? SHSL Nursey School Teacher. I mean, she teachers toddlers for crying out loud she is sweet she is needed.

Also SHSL Maid fanservice will ensue

I actually like all the characters from the upcoming Danganronpa 3 game. Though I obviously have favorites based on first impressions. I don't know too much about the game other than the new characters and their titles. I'll list my favorites in a spoiler.

-Rantaro is definitely my favorite thus far. I like his design and his personality so far. Plus, his talent is a mystery so that it will be interesting to speculate what it is throughout the game. I think he'll survive.

-Angie is pretty cute and I love me some good art even though I suck at it myself. I really like her design too. I actually hope she's one of the survivors, but we'll see.

-Kaito is also interesting. His design is amazing and I love that he's an Astronaut. Though I think he's gonna be our first killer.

-Shuichi is a detective. He's gonna play a huge role in the game and I usually like the detective characters. Hopefully I don't find his personality too boring like I did Kyoko. It's also probably a good bet to assume he's gonna be an important character overall. However I think he could still die, though it will be near the end of the game for sure.

- Kokichi. Bruh. Supreme Ruler? Fuck yeah. I just know this guy is gonna be a thrill to interact with. I actually see him surviving too.

• 2 weeks later...