Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Marcello said:

Oh hey I noticed that Terrin didn't seem to get his passive healing from Center at the beginning of the turn.

#Oops. Skills that barely come up end up being forgotten. I'll make sure to add that as well as your upgrade to thunder since I'm pretty sure that's what you want. 

13 hours ago, Adamance Ascendant said:

I told you on discord but I'm boosting Recurves.

If you did I never saw it :x It doesn't matter now because you told me on here so I'll just boost it but in the future please tell it to me here where I'll 110% see it. 

And with the appearance of this new mystery girl, I'll add her stats here. 

VG1qXbt.png

Class: Scavenger

Character Skill:  Ignis

Month of birth: Second Snow (Water)

Preferred Stats: Skill, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Ancient (C), Thrust (D), Dark (D), Sword (D)

Level: 10

Total Level: 10

Progression Spent:  335%/335%

HP: 19 (25%)

STR: 5 (50%)

MAG: 9 (50%)

SKL: 13 (70%)

LCK: 14 (70%)

DEF: 7 (15%)

RES: 2 (15%)

SPD: 10 (40%)

MOV:  5 

CON: 6

AID: 5

Inventory: Poison Knife (40/40)(E),

Yotsungand (20/20) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey friends, happy new year. There hasn't been a post in a while, don't let this RP die :x I posted something similar in the discord and I'll post it here now. I haven't posted myself because there isn't any combat as of yet and I'm waiting on that. I think the party might be waiting on Terrin, but there might be other moves the party can do without the mage.

• Developers

Wait are we waiting on me again? Yeesh I keep thinking I've posted and we're waiting on others, sorry I've been holding us up, I'll post later and try to keep on top of this in future.

• 1 month later...

And so the chapter ends! This was a really long chapter. It helped me realize that there is a limit to how big I can make a chapter. 

However this post chapter will be long!

In the upcoming days I'll be making balance changes to the rules, mostly importing stuff over from SoC, and ideas I like. If there is anything you disagree with feel free to message me. This is our game and we'll discuss how it will work. 

Also this post chapter will have stuff happening. Currently we are in a camp scene, and after this scene our character we'll be going into a nearby town!~ To situate yourselves you are just a few hours away from Hearthlight and to resupply the characters will go there. But we'll talk more about that in character so it's more fun.

With a new chapter also comes a new selection of goodies~

EDIT: And the missing NPC level ups! http://pastebin.com/vSNBT1SG

XC3yB3x.png

"Only the best of course~"

Antidote -125

Photon- 125

Wooden Sword - 125

Singe- 125

Dancer Ribbon- 500

• 2 weeks later...

So now is the city part, where adventures will be had! If you'd like NPCs to come along make sure to invite them in character. Feri will be staying behind for sure though, and Saffron, Keagan, Ian and Anna are already going. 

SPEAKING OF SOCIAL LINKS CONGRATULATIONS TO;

Mayanna and Ecquis reaching B Rank

Meredith and Serene reaching C Rank

Some other characters are close to support ranking up, but I did not feel like they reached it quite yet. Use your chances to socialize with your fellow companions for many power ups in battle! 

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, nice activity on my part am I right? Hahahahaha. Anyways, soon enough we will close off this chapter and go into the next one. I can't guarantee that activity will spike again because things are still hard for me, but the chapter map is almost done and we will be closer to our goal. 

I also have another announcement! At the end of chapter 4 I will welcome a new player unit into the team! By the end of chapter 4, the party will be in Caelum (oops spoilers) and so this character will have to have a reason to be in Caelum. Please build a level 1 character as per the rules in the front page and send them by private message! The criteria for choosing characters this time around are in this order of importance: 

1) Character Quality

2) How well the class fits into the party

3) How good their reason for being in Caelum is/How well they fit into the story

4) Mechanics 

If you would like to resubmit a character you already sent in, that's fine! Just please send me a message with their sheet again, and obviously with the reason for them being in Caelum. As far as what the party needs, it's easier to say what it doesn't need: more lance users or more mages. Axe users are highly needed. Another performer will not be accepted, because of performer cheesiness. 

Well I hope to see some great characters! Take your time though, Chapter 4 will still take a while methinks. Have fun! 

Nothing to see here, I made a mistake as per usual, sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

Edited by Cronos5010
Move along citizen, nothing to see here

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey if she lives until the end this is your new ally 

jK1DF5s.png
Renee

Class: Bow Knight>Combat Medic

Character Skill: Celerity

Month of birth: First Heat (Fire)

Preferred Stats: Skill, Speed

Weapon Proficiency:  Crossbow (B) Bow (D)

Level: 11

Total Level: 11

Progression Spent: 305/305

HP: 26 (50%)

STR: 5 (10%)

MAG: 11 (50%)

SKL: 15 (50%)

LCK: 3 (45%)

DEF: 3 (30%)

RES: 7 (30%)

SPD: 12 (40%)

MOV: 9