Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Klaren goes down*

Well... this is gonna be fun.

Uh, zet, murdoc, ya'll should get on killing that soldier and peg rider so we don't get stuck in some fucking healing loop... because being klaren, they're gonna still keep coming after him even if he moves

Wow, that was definitely a rough phase. Nearly everything went wrong. If Saffron had missed the Troubadour, then one could say that everything DID go wrong. But, well, sometimes the RNG shows some mercy. Well there's also Meredith's battle with the fighter which was the only one aside from Saffron that went well.

And...well, this is going to be interesting, seeing Maya's reaction to Klaren going down.

ZkfNcZm.png

"Hmmm... it is a lot like a dog, now that I think about it... I wonder, could I form it into an attack hound of sorts? Oh the things I could do... heheheh....that thunder caller will lose more than just a hand if we ever meet again...I'll make sure of it."

SXctXIi.png

"But that's a matter for another time... I'm... starting to get tired of this game fate keeps playing. What good is my luck when it never bothers bringing me good fortune anyway?"

Murloc note that you can't go to G10 because lack of MOV. You'd need 6 MOV because of the forrest tile. F10 still works to be in range of the pegasus. I'll leave my post for tomorrow morning, I'll do it during class since I won't be doing anything in class anyways :^)

Actually you can die once. Second time's not gonna be so pretty.

I can still die two times. I don't see a fault in what I said~ The fact the second time's not gonna be pretty doesn't exclude the fact I can die the second time

~*shruggity shrug*~

Conveniently, the fighter is just in range to run over to the troub so that they can heal them. If that route goes through, we can probably heal Klaren a bit more, off the soldier, and then figure out plans. Cause if the south people start grouping idk if the 4-man squad can deal.

Edit: After checking some math stuffs, Klaren's reward for hitting le axe man twice is him living with 1 HP. 10/10

Edited by Zetaark

Actually you can die once. Second time's not gonna be so pretty.

I can still die two times. I don't see a fault in what I said~ The fact the second time's not gonna be pretty doesn't exclude the fact I can die the second time

~*shruggity shrug*~

c7f91Qj.png

"See, I knew it would've been a mistake to have left you three alone and headed east with meredith..."