Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely if we progress levels at the same rate, we all promote the same chapter, then? Or are a bunch of us sticking at Level 20 for awhille, losing precious EXP?

You can promote early if you have the promotion item. And don't quote me on this, but the game might not be over when the whole party reaches total level 40. If that happens I'll raise the cap and stat caps.

Also I know I promised a post this weekend but I didn't take into account that I'd be sick as holy fuck. I can barely keep my eyes open because of eye infections and I cough every 20 seconds. So I'm sorry, I really am. Tomorrow I should post no delays. Gomen.

It's fine dude. Your health is more important. Take it easy and don't worry~ ((hope you feel better soon my dude))

as an aside jsut for fun ((and an observation I've already mentioned to Zeta on Discord.)), I've noticed that the longer this go the more Meredith jsut falls into my own speech patterns LOL. Like, she does it much more than any of my other characters I'm pretty sure. It's... pretty silly thinkin' about it.

It's fine dude. Your health is more important. Take it easy and don't worry~ ((hope you feel better soon my dude))

as an aside jsut for fun ((and an observation I've already mentioned to Zeta on Discord.)), I've noticed that the longer this go the more Meredith jsut falls into my own speech patterns LOL. Like, she does it much more than any of my other characters I'm pretty sure. It's... pretty silly thinkin' about it.

Lols, I picked it up almost immediately when it first started to seep in, tbh. Didn't see much point in pointing it out though XD

And yeah Pyon, don't worry, that shit sounds terrible... by the gods, infections in both eyes... jebus, as someone who suffers from horrible, horrible near sightedness (Like... anything beyond a meter or two in front of me is fucking blurry...), and constantly has them irritated from eyelashes and eye strain from computer screens... yeesh.

You just take care of yourself man. We're not going anywhere.

#giveusthirdtierclasses

I want my Dancing Light Blade with the ability to wield swords and Light Magic while using Strength for both. Just combine my two favorite parts of the two Dancer promotions.

Also, when do we get to just... trap an archer somewhere and just have Luka dance over and over to get us all experience?

On a more serious note, take your time, Pyon. Don't let this feel like an obligation, we got patience.

Edited by InnocentBoy

You do that my friend. You do that.

Also if possible move so that you can also be in range of support bonuses for me when I lob javs at solder pls ty.

Edited by Zetaark

You do that my friend. You do that.

Also if possible move so that you can also be in range of support bonuses for me when I lob javs at solder pls ty.

screw the soldier, take down the bitch on the pegasus (no offense to Saff, not meant to be a broad/oversweeping statement about those who ride pegasi, just the one ho who swooped out of the sky and stabbed Hoshiko in the giblets...Like, bitch, I know you did not just make more work for the healer, literally right in front of my damn face.)

Your bae requests it, after all... Plus I actually do want to see a Wyvern kill a Pegasus... ngl...

It may be boring, but it is effective. Also that leaves Hosh shooting people with semi-decent defense. Also if we let her shoot down another peg knight, me and Klaren can go body other fools and make life so much easier. Also your job gets easier.

UOKInGw.png

[grumbles a bit]*

"Fine... if you're so adamant, go and tear apart the stupid soldier instead then... Whatever, I don't care so long as the axe fighter is dead, all his friends are dead, and this outpost burns to the ground..."

*Note to self: Maya is a bit... of a sore loser when it comes to missing...