Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, if the Pegasus Knight doesn't move, that'll use Saffron's full MOV, so still dangerous. Plus that Troubadour has just as much MOV as Saffron, and with a 2 range weapon, and attacking an adjacent unit, you can never escape that Troubadour's range.

And I thought Soldier 4 was scary.

Saffron's about to, considering she's in range of that Troubadour. Not even joking, that Troubadour has just enough range to try to take a shot at taking her down.

EDIT: Also, NPCs can trade items with PCs, right? As in, Dash can take Serene's Vulnerary to use it on Saffron, right?

Edited by InnocentBoy

Get a second person. That should help. And if there isnt one, get Luka to do it. (Or get someone else)

Luka does have Perfect Performance (+1 MOV), so he can reach there. I'll do it, I don't care... Unless you talk me out of it, I'll leave those decisions up to you.

EDIT: Also, I have to ask. Saffron, why did you choose to move directly into range of a bow-wielding unit?

Edited by InnocentBoy

You're close enough Frogs, though I'd still consider you more bruiser category or offtank... actually now with your warding tome... you're pretty much there honestly.

Anyway... keep in mind that you get 15 evasion basically just from being near me and Saff. ((cause my Daunt will knock down the enemies hit and Saff will give you 10 evade)) so being squishy isn't as scary.

And also +15 Evasion for not being alone, so Luka might be able to dodge a few attacks, and hey, if they come towards Luka, they'll be closer for us to fight.

But, uh... worst case scenario Dash can take a Vulnerary from Serene, right?

EDIT: Apologies if I take long to post. It is a very important decision to make that I'm not even sure works well. Especially with that Pegasus Knight to the south also in range.

Edited by InnocentBoy

That's why I sent you to deal with him

They saw what the other group did to their buddies. They ain't coming for us until reinforcements arrive. Our little brigade is so damn good, they know the only way they can hope to survive this encounter is mobbing us with sheer strength of numbers.