Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

I was trying to load my save from my other computer. The thing is now my original save is also giving the same errors. 

Edit: This only happens when I transfer a save from somewhere else to the rejuvenation folder. It didn't give me this error when i started a new game in the folder.

Edited by CJ Mcollum

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans
Spoiler

You can take a step on some of the tables on the battlefield area (where the candles are) in Narcissa's gym

and for some reason Malamar is immune to dragon type moves, idk if its cuz of the psychic field or if its a bug-

• Global Mods
29 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:
  Hide contents

You can take a step on some of the tables on the battlefield area (where the candles are) in Narcissa's gym

and for some reason Malamar is immune to dragon type moves, idk if its cuz of the psychic field or if its a bug-

If you were using Dragon Pulse, Dragon Pulse is one of a few moves (along with Ancient Power, Water Pulse, and Strength) that gains the Psychic typing in the Psychic Field. Since Malamar is immune to Psychic moves being part Dark type, it's also immune to those four moves in this field.

dunno if it classed a bug but the west geren electric gym the leader says up to level 75 now obey and the badge trainer menu says 65 lol btw just want to say having been a first playthrough this game is one of best pokemon games i have ever played and i have done most the rom hacks and  fan made games out there 

On 3/31/2017 at 10:17 AM, Jiggs said:

I'm stuck in Gearen City and I haven't been able to find the boat in Oceania Pier even after downloading the new map file. Still haven't been able to do the secret shore because of it.

Game.rxdata

The same thing has happened to me....

Okay so I'm not sure if this was reported or if it's even a bug but I can't get to the secret shore after I got the info from Rorrim B. and when back to the Ranger HQ. I ended up talking with Melia then me, Melia, and Aelita leave and I'm teleported to the boat but can't get Augustus to take me to the secret shore, all he does is mention how the ship isn't the S.S. Oceana and that we'll be docking in Oceana Pier soon but that's it. So can someone please help me?

Okay so I actually fixed this somehow but I guess as long as it's fixed everything is okay.

Edited by Sasuke10001

18 hours ago, A4shuD said:

I feel a bit dumb for saying this... how do u do that (:

download the map and put it in data subfodler of pokemon rejuvenation (make sure to replace the current map) then load the game and leave the oceana pier (try going to gaeren city or something) and then come back to pier

5 hours ago, Njab said:

download the map and put it in data subfodler of pokemon rejuvenation (make sure to replace the current map) then load the game and leave the oceana pier (try going to gaeren city or something) and then come back to pier

Where can I download the map (sorry)

9 hours ago, GeoGanias said:

not sure if this has already been posted but my audio files do not play.. the only audio i hear is the "click" from dialogues and in battles when a pokemon takes damage.

press f1 and check if if you have both bgm and bgs checked if you do and you still can't hear the audio try playing the files outside the game to test them

On 2/5/2017 at 0:20 PM, Njab said:

press f1 and check if if you have both bgm and bgs checked if you do and you still can't hear the audio try playing the files outside the game to test them

already did that.. all of the files play normally and the bgm and bgs is checked. I dont really mind that much for the sounds, but it was weird that's why i posted :D

after you beat angie, if you go in the tm shop in kristiline town, you cannot talk to the old man neither the old lady, and if you step on a tile (somewhere to the topright) it says "OLDLADY: Welcome!", then you automatically do one step ahead and you cannot move anymore. The only thing you can do in the situation is save (which of course i didnt try to see what happens :P )  

edit: i believe the shop shouldnt be accessible since in the story we cannot take the tm we want cause the shop is still frozen.. maybe when we have access in the shop it won't be bugged

Edited by GeoGanias
realised something

I may have screwed myself from progressing through the game. I am at the point where I must fight the demonic Garbodor a second time. I saved right as Amelia begins talking (because oops), but as she starts talking, the game keeps crashing. I run it on wine, and it keeps saying that there is a serious problem, so it needs to stop working. Every time I restart, I end up at the point where the cutscenes begins (since I am an idiot). Am I going to have to restart the game?

EDIT: To be specific, as soon as I talk to demon Garbodor, and he says something like "Garub...", there is a file that says "The program Game.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". This is supposedly because of an "Unhanded exception: assertion failed in 32-bit code (0x90f65572)". How do I fix this assertion?

MORE EDITS: Turns out, all I had to do was remove the audio files. It's fixed!

Edited by FactoryofSadness

I know I know this is not the place to put this, but Im really desperate already, in this part of the game im totally stuck, cant move, the blue guy hit the plant and the game just stopped, the pokemon flying around is moving, But I cannot move at all, its been like 4 hours and still stuck there in that position, cant even change the direction. And to make it even worse I saved in that position, dont have back up, any solution? please.

TERAJUMA.png

2 hours ago, torybio16 said:

I know I know this is not the place to put this, but Im really desperate already, in this part of the game im totally stuck, cant move, the blue guy hit the plant and the game just stopped, the pokemon flying around is moving, But I cannot move at all, its been like 4 hours and still stuck there in that position, cant even change the direction. And to make it even worse I saved in that position, dont have back up, any solution? please.

TERAJUMA.png

try using a backup. Go to users>(your name)>saved games>pokemon rejuvenation

Find a save file where this didn't happen and change the name of the file to game.rxdata.

Wel hello there.

I don't know if it is intentional or if it is a bug of event skipping a little.

Spoiler alert.

Spoiler

So here is when i just come to the mountain with Venam by Crawli door, i got up, a mysterious man give something and with a crystal i changed the volcano to an icy grotto. When i go below where Venam is this happen. It feel way too sudden.
Why am i in water when i use the ladder and it feel like i'm missing part of the dialogue. She's not even surprised by the changement around, nothing. 

This is two consecutive screen. Nothing  between the two. Is it a bug ? Or just rushed ?

BeforeVenamKyogre.pngAfterScreenKyogre.png

ps: Also, the next pokemon kick my ass hard x:

Edited by Samishii00

• Developers
On 5/17/2017 at 8:27 PM, torybio16 said:

TERAJUMA.png

Post your save in the Save File Troubleshooting thread and we'll unstuck you asap!