Reborn's favorite Pokémon

Ojama Yellow

1. Walrein 2. Venomoth 3. Medicham 4. Delphox 5. Garchomp 6. Pyroar 7. Espeon 8. Haxorus 9. Escavalier 10. Roserade, really struggling to come up with top 10 as I love a lot of them, but here are my top 10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer I am making this while 24 hours sleepless

1- Empoleon
395.gif

I really like Sinnoh and will probably be burned at the stake for having said that but Empoleon has been my biggest favorite ever since I first played Pokemon Pearl years ago.
I honestly have no explanation other than I like water types in general hell I don't even care about its competitive value metal pengu is best pengu for me.

2- Froslass

478.gif

Truth be told I didn't actually care too much about most of the Pokemon on this list until I got dangerously into competitive battling. Its as sad as it sounds.
Froslass in particular is a favorite for two reasons. The first being dat 350 speed Destiny Bond and can Taunt/Spikes/sweep pretty well
The second being I went through 370 Snorunt eggs in Alpha Sapphire to get this thing after my first 3DS and copy of Y got stolen from me and I am proud of that let me have the thing guys cmon

3- Volcarona

637.gif

Didn't really care much for Mothra over here until my first Y game. I was just screwing around in some Friend Safari and then caught it.
And then took it to the IV judge
And found out it had perfect IVs in SpA/SpDef/Speed.
And something clicked in my head that this fuzzy moth ball was the chosen one.
And I have loved it ever since or at least until my game got stolen.
But I got another copy of Y and then ORAS and got a new moth ball and it was ok.

4- Garchomp

445.gif

I legally can't be a gen 4 fan without being a Garchomp fan
Ok but really I have real reasons for liking it
Its great competitive wise and I mean its a fucking jet shark dragon how do you hate that
Plus it gets scythes for hands when it mega evolves if that's not the coolest shit then you can leave

Imean

445-mega.gif

Talk to the scythe hands

5- Ampharos

181.gif

Now this is probably just my bias against sheep talking but
Mareep is an electric sheep man

And then Flaaffy I don't really like pink but its still fuckin adorable
But then I got really fucked up when it evolved into Ampharos because where did all its soft fuzzy wool go.
And then Mega Ampharos happened and I realized it was there all along it just needs magic to grow back

181-mega.gif
I know Mega Ampharos is slow but I love the electric dragon sheep ok

6- Feraligatr

160.gif

Empoleon is my favorite water starter but I'll never forget Totodile for being my first starter.
Pokemon Crystal was my first Pokemon game and video game ever and I distinctly remember picking Totodile because 5 year old me liked the color blue a lot (I still do). Imean I like all the water starters in general tbh but just Feraligatr and the Totodile line in general bring all dat bittersweet nostalgia right back.

Wish more was done for it tho like Sheer Force is great and its got a decent movepool but it slow

7- Baltoy
343.gif
A more recent favorite. I was raising a competitive Baltoy and then for whatever reason I thought 'holy shit this thing kinda looks adorable

It looks like it just really wants to have a good time and maybe hugs too
Claydol is great too but it will never be as adorable as this

8- Altaria
334.gif
Just
Fucking cotton birb
Its soft and floofy and hugs and sings to you if it likes you
It gets floofier when it mega evolves

altaria-mega.gif
What more do you want

9- Quilladin
651.gif
Favorite for the sole reason that it looks like it would make a really great plushie
Imean look at it
It looks so fucking squishable
And it evolves into a fucking turtle hedgehog that can make shields with its arms

10- Honedge

679.gif

Competitively 2/3 forms are great imean Evolite Doublade and then Aegislash is stuck in Ubers for a reason
And then they're fucking living weapons yeah they'll eat yo soul if you use them but like I think it'd be worth it

Hell even the shiny is great imean
679.gif
Shiny Honedge is a fuckin blood sword do you guys see this shit

Edited by Lambda

10. Flygon:

It's cute and I realy liked it's design
330.png

9. Heracross:

I was the 1st in my neighborhood that caught one and we learned for the all powerfull Megahorn move that destroys Mewtwo :P
214.png

8. Tyrunt:

It's cute and if I had one I'd imagine it to have a dog-like personality!
696.png

7. Typhlosion:

1st normal starter I used cause I had yellow as my 1st gen game :(
157.png

6. Escavalier:

Don't know what makes me like Escavalier so much, I guess it's the overall design-stats-movepool etc.
589.png

5. Sylveon:

Ok, at 1st I didn't like fairies that much until I used Sylveon in competitive battles! That bulk and that damage from the pixilated HV won me a lot of games!
700.png

4. Greninja:

I blame the anime for this. When I 1st saw the final evos from the Kalos starters Chesnaught was my favorite. But the Satoshi-Greninja became a thing and made it badass! Also it's a freaking ninja and its Water Pulse looks like Naruto's Rasengan :P
658.png

3. Zoroark:

I fell in love from the 1st time I saw its ability! This pokemon was exactly what I wanted to play increadible mind games in competitive play, Too bad GameFreak decided it's broken and introduced team preview at the same gen -_-
571.png

2. Lucario:

Luke was my all time favorite until recently cause it was so mysterious for me when I playd Pearl for the 1st time. I didn't do the whole Iron Island quest to get the egg and actually hatch it, so I had no idea what this thing can do! Sure the fighting gym leader used one too, but i think I defeated it easily and didn't interested me at that time. But then Cynthia came and I had no idea how to win against this thing! It was faster than all my mons and it seemed to have extraordinary coverage against my team! I literally had no idea what type it was and it kept resisting most of my moves (gen4 steel types op). For some reason I though it was part ice type cause its signature Aura Sphere reminded me of Aurora Beam and tried to use fire moves against it and actually worked!!! :P
448.png

1. Emboar:

Do you even see my avatar??? Bruh, I swear everytime someone states that he hates Emboar cause it was the 3rd Fire/Fighting started in a row, my Bacon GOD destroys a team in OU!!!
500.png

you know bibs, i was expecting a shitpost

im disappointed in you

but now that im here im gonna share my top 10 because i spent a while picking it

comin in at number ten (10!!) !!!

ya boi raichu, i liked it a lot as a kid because its not pikachu and also it the pika and goliath episodes in the anime where pikachu got stomped out bc goliath is a big strong monster.

comin in at number nine (9!!) !!

my man zoroark. ive always liked the idea of using illusions in order to trip up your enemy, because we play to win out here. fuck the bullshit, this is life or death. also its really fun to play tricks and pranks on people (to an extent) imo

comin in at n- ah fuck it. 8

ya boi suicune, aka shizzy sixx, aka vi seconds. always was a cool lookin mon and i always appreciated it

seven (seven seven(bingo!))

FLEX!! my boy machamp, ah. hit hard, no guard, guts, etc. i really started to like it after watching gardy aka african deathplex on twitch, that giant ass 4 arm poke, and especially in pokken, that thing is a monster

sixx

shouldve put suicune here honestly but my boy shofu aka yungoon, DARMANITAN!!! this thing was my favorite pokemon in existence in gen 5, sun boosted flare blitz from a darmanitan is actually god oml . hit hard

five

my man dragonite. always liked this thing because its little tiny wings and the fact that it was used as the mail back in the first pokemon movie. also its damn strong, i miss using it in ou

four

flygon. a long ass time ago i went to this forum called ptdevolution, it was about a pokemon tower defense flash game made with hgss overworld sprites, it was probably really shitty. anyway, i had a good friend, probably my best friend at that time, who was older than me by a lot, and his name was keita. er, his forum name. his icon and his fave was flygon, and that kinda stuck with me. he was an older brother figure to me honestly, and i associate flygon with that memory

three

sylveon. easily the cutest fuckin pokemon of all time, dont try me. i like the design. it pleases me aesthetically

two

gallade. idk back around my ptdevolution days i was really obsessed with being a manly man and even though that part didnt stick i still like gallade. im glad it got that clean mega, my dude the white ranger/green ranger :]]]

one ((echo effect) one one one)

sableye ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is easily the greatest pokemon in existence and of course my number one, this little prankster, oml. the same reason i like zoroark except a lot less sinister. shoutout the kid :]]]

i call out simon

I'm not on Reborn often, but I am occasionally baited by these sorts of threads.

10. Vileplume

It's always kind of just been there. I never used one in Gen 1-4, but I would see it pop up in the games and I would just think "That's the best Grass type pokemon."

9. Roserade

Narrowly beating out Vileplume is Roserade, one of my fav. Gen 4 mons. It always finds it's way onto my Reborn teams and I'm still waiting for my Sludge Bomb TM.

8. Banette

Put simply, Banette is everything a Ghost type should be. A mischievous, creepy pokemon that stalks in the shadows. Once I get the Mega-ring, I'll name it HunnyKnight.

7. Gothitelle

In my most recent playthrough of Pokemon Reborn, I was a little skeptical about starting out with Gothita. Competitive didn't work back then, and Gothita doesn't get much out of evolving. Eventually though, it just grew on me.

6. Goodra

Dragalge is great and all, but when can I finally get a Goomy?

5. Clefable

I'm in the midst of trying to breed for perfect HP IVs. I might go with Physical Clef, for old times sake.

4. Meloetta is literally a wondrous pokemon. Its Pirouette form is as strong as Terrakion and faster than a Weavile. It is a treat just to get the chance to use this pokemon.

3. Slowbro

In the main games, I'll always use Slowbro. A strong and bulky Water type that gets FIRE BLAST and THUNDER WAVE. Milotic is cool too, but its coverage is nothing compared to Slowbro.

2. Tyranitar

It was an impossible choice between Tyranitar and Slowbro. The pokemon I always use vs the pokemon I always want. In the end, I just chose the one who has been more reliable for me.

1. Mawile

I've come up with so many names for this one pokemon. I've hatched literally hundreds of eggs for this one pokemon. I'm pretty pragmatic, so I rarely keep pokemon that I don't need. With that said, I CAN'T seem to get rid of them all. Even though I've already hatched a near-perfect Mawile, I'll probably end up trying for all 6 IVs on a shiny one. I'm really obsessed with this pokemon.

Edited by (ED) Lirin

Here we go, favorite to least favorite.

1: Darkrai.

darkrai.gif

I thought his movie was really cool, back in fourth gen. And his design is awesome. But he always holds a special place in my heart for a different reason. I did his event (Back when you actually did something to encounter event pokemon smh) and found a shiny one. At the time, I didn't know what shinies were. And keep in mind this is in fourth gen were the chances were A LOT slimmer than they are now. I thought it was a glitch or something, so I threw the master ball at it. I've transferred that Darkrai up to every new game I've gotten, but I don't really use him in my party. He's sort of like a silent guardian, watching over my teams as I play. (And he's amazingly fun on wifi where there's no sleep clause). Since then, I've tried to get my hands on any merchandise of him I possibly can, and still do. (Got that 20th anniversary plushie just recently.) He also ends up being a hidden threat in the Explorers Mystery Dungeon games. He doesn't really get a lot of character development, but being the silent mastermind behind basically everything that happens is pretty awesome.

2: Lucario/M Lucario

lucario.giflucario-mega.gif

Nice typing, cool design, aura theme. Can run both physical and special. Mega gets Adaptability. What's not to love? I try to use this in game whenever I can. It's also probably my favorite to use in roleplays, due to it fitting several niches. (Healer w/ Heal Pulse for example). Also my main in Project M. Everything autocancels. Glorious.

3: Glaceon

glaceon.gif

I love it's design, and it's my favorite eeveelution by far. The thing that really solidifies this though, was a story I have from gen 4. My friend and I did random battles with our in game teams around the time Platinum released, and I was using Glaceon. He asked me why I was using it because Glaceon sucks. He then proceeded to get swept by my Glaceon. (I still have this Battle Video....waiting...so I can bring it up if he ever annoys me XD)

4: Gallade/M Gallade

gallade-2.gifgallade-mega.gif
Cool design in base form and the mega gets a badass cape. Base form is a great Trick Roomer, and puts in work under it. While Mega is a monster in it's own right. One of my best memories of ORAS was finding out it gets Skill Swap. Mega Gallade is the destroyer of worlds, stealing Parental Bond, Huge Power and anything else you can think of and using it as it's own. Everyone hated when its ability was confirmed Inner Focus, but...it doesn't need to keep it.

5: Chandelure

chandelure.gif

Everyone hated this thing's design in gen V. But honestly, as soon as I saw Litwick, I knew I'd love it. It's....a lamp. People make fun of it for being a lamp, and don't think it can put in work. But it does. Slap a scarf or even specs on this and it will just straight up nuke things. Fire/Ghost is a really cool typing too. It's also my Pokken main and is super cute in it.

6: Zoroark

zoroark.gif

Cool design, cool ability (I really like illusions) and nice movepool. I wish Team Preview wasn't a thing though, because this thing would be a beast without it. Even with it, people tend to forget you have it which can make for some nasty surprises.

7: Volcarona

volcarona.gif

Great design and movepool. The typing is cool even if it's weak to a lot. Quiver Dance makes up for basically any shortcomings it has.

8: Hydreigon

hydreigon.gif

You didn't honestly think you could make it through this list without seeing a dragon type, did you? I love it's design (Especially the color scheme. Purple <3), typing and stats. It's great in both doubles and singles, and makes use of choice items very well.

9: Dialga

dialga.gif

Controls time, has my favorite typing in the game, and tanks a ton of hits. This is probably most memorable to me from Mystery Dungeon and Primal Dialga, which is one of my favorite plotlines in any pokemon game (Both the normal one and the In the Future of Darkness one). Also it has this kickass theme in MD.

10: Dusknoir

dusknoir.gif

I didn't like him for a long time, but when Gen VI rolled around he started growing on me. Nice movepool (which I wish had a certain...two...moves added to it. You can probably guess which ones), pretty good design and some interesting pokedex entries. I am very much hoping he gets a Mega. Maybe Iron Fist for an ability? Similar to Dialga and Darkrai, a love for the Explorers Mystery Dungeon games give me some special favoritism for him. Like I said before, In The Future of Darkness is amazing and helps to tie up loose ends in the story. Dusknoir being one of them. I really love his character development by the end of it.

Honorable Mention goes to Grovyle

grovyle.gif

Mystery Dungeon bias. Also has one of my favorite designs out of all the starters.

And Mawile/M Mawile:

mawile.gifmawile-mega.gif

Looks cool, has an awesome typing and was my signature pokemon as soon as M Lucario got banned. Malice destroyed worlds. Many, many worlds. Also HUGE POWER

Nr 10. Magmortar

Nr 9. Dratini

Nr 8. Garchomp

Nr 7. Tyranitar

Nr 6. Gyarados

Nr 5. Krookodile

Nr 4. Feraligatr

Nr 3. Haxorus

Nr 2. Infernape

Nr 1. Vaporeon

Thought I'd put together my list of top 10, so here you go.

1st: Ralts
I just find Ralts is probably my favorite Pokémon ever. I just like its design better than Gardevoir's, really.

2nd: Banette
It's a doll that stalks its previous owner, after being abandoned. I just find that adorable, for whatever reason. Also worth mentioning, Ralts and Banette share the first place standing for me. How dare you make me choose between my two favorites!

3rd: Doublade
Aegislash is cool, and all, but I think dual-wielding is cooler.

4th: Dragalge
Despite Dragon probably being one of my least favorite types, Dragalge is actually a favorite of mine. I just find that it looks pretty cool.

5th: Absol
Super Luck, Scope Lens, Night Slash. Though, I do love Absol's design, and like its description as being able to predict disaster.

6th: Mismagius

I do like Mismagius's design. And it's one of my favorite types, so yay!

7th: Aggron
C'mon, this thing is a giant monstrous piece of metal. It's awesome!

8th: Victini
One of the only Legendaries I'd ever use. I just find it adorable, really.

9th: Sylveon
Look, I don't need to explain myself. If you remember a certain Leader with a Sylveon Ace, this should explain why Sylveon is here.

10th: Luvdisc
I make a bunch of jokes about this Pokémon sometimes, but... in all honesty, I'd love to see Luvdisc get something to make it better. I'm putting it here, because I like it, really.

Here's my top ten:

10: Victini

494.png

The Victory Pokémon itself. I like its design, the movepool it has, and its typing. Such a cool one.

9: Dusknoir

dusknoir.jpg

This design easily makes it in my top ten. It also has nice bulk and a decent base 100 attack stat, which is a plus.

8: Torkoal

324.png

Who doesn't like Torkoals? Seriously? Good design and it's a tortoise. Top 10 material.

7: Escavalier

589.png

Also known as the stronger Scizor. This monster has huge attack stat, decent bulk and great typing. The design is sick and has Megahorn. Megahorn is my favourite move. STRONK AF.

6: Druddigon

621.png

Just look at it. This is an epic red-headed blue Dragon. It has the best abilities; Sheer Force, Mold Breaker, and even Rough Skin. This Pokémon doesn't joke around. Also one of my MVPs in Reborn League back in the day along with Escavalier and Bouffalant. Beast!

5: Lickilicky

463.png

This chubby derpface is one of the coolest derp designs. Normal type best type, Cloud Nine good ability, and access to moves like Power Whip, Explosion, Earthquake and Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Such a cool Pokémon with many option.

4: Tangrowth

465.png

I simply love this design. Very decent stats and access to cool moves. It's good to see it becoming a bit more common in the OU tier. WP indeed, Tangrowth.

3: Diggersby

660.png

Diggersbro is a bunny everyone should fear. It has access to some of the strongest Frustration, Earthquake and even Quick Attack. U-turn to get some momentum. The typing is great and the design is spot on. Diggersbro is a bro indeed.

2: Farfetch'd

083.png

Just look at the design. Oh my goodness, it's beautiful. Best Pokémon design ever. Get on its level.

1: Kecleon

352.png

Another fantastic design. It is a chameleon, has Protean and Color Change as abilities. It's instantly a very cool Pokémon. It's simply my favourite Pokémon in terms of design and what it is. Kecleon is awesome.

243.png

1: Raikou

This is kinda surprising, its definitely among my favorites but Zorua is actually my favorite Pokemon design wise and I also preffer Suicune. I just really like Raikou for its abillities and I love putting it on various teams.

245.png

2: Suicune simply has a majestic design... And my first Pokemon game may have been Pokemon Crystal, and Suicune may have carried me through the League...

570.png

3: This is actually my favorite Pokemon design wise... Kinda sad that its in 3rd place.

154.png

4: Meganium is bae, #Meganium4Life!

381.png

5: *Knock knock*

"Who's these?"

"Draco Meteor"

"Draco Meteor who?"

"Choice Scarfed Draco Meteor coming to ruin your day"

Just like Raikou, Latios has been on the majority of my Gen 5 teams, I simply adore this guy's abillity to revenge kill.

348.png

6: My favorite gen 3 Pokemon design wise and was also what carried me through the Battle Frontier in Emerald... Yeah, weird choice, but hey, it worked

571.png

7: Just like Zorua, I love how this guy looks.

251.png

8: Design is great, stats are great, move pool is great. Celebi is great!

244.png

9: I don't know, I have lots of Pokemon I prefer over Entei, but it got picked anyway...

359.png

10: Dunno, the design is cool?

you kind of forgot a number 6, 'oops'

sorry about that mustve gotten deleated while editing the post

10:245.gif

Suicune

9: 253.gif

Grovyle

8: 359.gif

Absol

7: 094.gif

Gengar

6:384.gif

Rayquaza

5: gallade-mega.gif

Gallade

4:486.gif

Regigigas

3: 376.gif

Metagross

2: 448-mega.gif

Lucario

1: 006.gif

Charizard

1.Froslass

froslass.gif

2. Whimsicott

whimsicott.gif

3. Umbreon

umbreon.gif

4. Weezing

weezing.gif

5. Jirachi

jirachi.gif

6. Gourgeist

gourgeist-super.gif

7. Meloetta

meloetta.gif

8. Banette

banette-mega.gif

9. Meganium

meganium.gif

10. Diancie

diancie.gif

Honorable mentions: Emboar, Sableye, Spiritomb, Cherrim, Ninetales, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Rapidash, Milotic, Bellossom, Cinccino, probably a lot more... I like too many pokemon pls help

Edited by Nyalicirno

Honorable mentions: Cherrim, Bisharp, Volcarona, Kyurem, Zygarde, Scizor, Golurk

jirachi.png
10. Jirachi

034.png
9. Nidoking

kkuCGfv.gif
8. Tyrantrum

genesect-shock.png
7. Genesect
306.pngMEGAGGRON_zpsa46c3722.png
6. Aggron

salamence.pngMegaSalamenceV25_zps11d6a0e1.png
5. Salamence

lilligant.png
4. Lilligant

006.pngmega_charizard_display.pngtumblr_inline_ndzg1xFx3T1t3cksd.png
3. Charizard

254.pngmega_sceptile_version_1_by_princess_phoe
2. Sceptile

gallade.pngmega_gallade_sprite_by_milkvetch-d7yv0ka
1. Gallade

I don't have a top 10 or even a top 5 for that matter and listing anything other than my favorite would be a lie

Gallade is my one and only favorite.
I had multiple dreams about Gallade's existence before 4th gen came out. Really like what gallade is based on and his overall design calls to me.

Well, some of these might be filler but let's see what I can do.

10. gengar-3.gif

I really started liking Gengar during my Reborn League challenge. It was a very valuable Pokemon and member of the team and never failed to put in work. It's also one of the few poison type Pokemon I like.

9. milotic-female.gif

Not much to say on Milotic here, but its a very beautiful Pokemon and I always liked the way it looked.

8. greninja-3.gif

Greninja is a badass ninja frog. How could I not like it? It's one of the best designed Gen 6 Pokemon imo, and it's also extremely useful in competitive play.

7.latios.gif

I fell in love with Latios the moment I set my eyes on him in Ruby. I remember spending so many hours as a child trying to catch him and was so happy when I finally did. Latios>Latias forever imo!

6.scizor-2.gif

Scizor is legit the coolest bug type Pokemon ever created imo. I love everything about it. The color, the cry, the typing. It's a useful Pokemon too and has always been strong!

5.suicune.gif

Suicune's design is so awesome. And the colors are the best. I love when blue and purple are used together. It's so pretty and it really fits Suicune! I always imagined having a Suicune as a kid and riding on its back across water like in the movie.

4. mew.gif

Mew is the cutest Pokemon ever. It makes me all bubbly inside looking at it. Mew is the Pokemon I would choose to just have as a pet and never use in battle. I couldn't bear to put my cute Mew in harms way.

3. sceptile.gif

The absolute best grass starter imo. I was so hyped when this dude got a mega evolution. I always choose this guy when it is an option.

2.umbreon.gif

Umbreon has always been my favorite dark type Pokemon, and of course is my favorite eeveelution too. I'm salty because Ravenholt gets to use it while I can't :/

1. dratini.gif

DRATINI IS THE CUTEST MOTHERFUCKER IN POKEMON OK JUST LOOK AT IT OMG I WOULD HUG IT EVERY DAY FOREVER!!!!

I like many Pokemons. It's so hard to choose 10 of them, but let's see what we got.

10. Gengar

9. Milotic

8. Darkrai

7. Aegislash

6. Giratina

5. Volcarona

4. Froslass

3. Hydreigon

2. Lapras. My old favorite since the first time I played Pokemon~

1. Chandelure. My Chandelure is my absolute favorite. It automatically replaces Lapras for my favorite (I'm sorry Lapras...)The concept of burning soul chandelier is just awesome, I love it!

Edited by PhantomBima

hmmm a top 10 pokemon thread welp i have no choice but to list mine

10. Swampert, i had a rather bland child hood i mean i didn't really watch any shows or even get a chance to play pokemon saphiere and leaf green till 4th gen hit the secne due to finacial issues with my family. But when i did i started my hoenn journeys with the best mud fish out there!

9. Primeape, before my chance at gameboy advanced pokemon games i had pokemon stadium 1 and 2 and primeape was the pokemon i would use to beat my brother every time when we where kids along with one other pokemon.....

8. Cloyster, yep this was my favorite pokemon for the longest time till recently i still love it because it is the ultimate gimmick with skill link shell smash.

7. Venusaur, everyone has that one starter from Kanto they picked and love. For me it was Venusaur because i was a sadistic person when i was a younger and prefered running leach seed toxic synthesis and giga drain on my gen 3 venusaur.

6. Altaria, nope i have not used the mega i just loved how derpy Altaria seemed and it is one of the pokemon i can never get mad at for sweeping me in pokemon showdown nowadays. I mean it makes me laugh for some reason.

5. Umbreon, speficly the gimmicky stuff you could do with an off build umbreon from gen 3. I am refering to body slam, confuse ray, bite, and moonlight/wish for good measure. I used this stuff in pokemmo before i got banned because my brother posted a video talking bad on the game on their forums using my account, glad he moved out.

4. Kingdra, this thing is total lolz i love it, it is my favorite typing ever dragon water and it can be set up to be a rain sweeper or a 100% crit troll carrying ice beam scald and dragon pulse for decent coverage. This guy would be higher if i had more fond memories like my top 3 have.

3. Gardevoir, now this here is the pokemon i would have on every run of pokemon saphiere i did ever. I love the name inspiration, the pokedex entries and the fact it is basicly a mage knight that would do the most selfless thing ever for the trainer it cares for. I am disgusted that 4chan has tainted this pokemon's noble image which is why i can't like it much more. Also this is the pokemon that got me into playing showdown which lead me to playing pokemon reborn because i met someone who told me to watch shofu which lead me here.

2. Meowstic, to be real honest i am a cat person, and seeing how good meowstic is in double battles, which is my favorite type of battle makes me smile. If it was not for the fact i feel bad if i name the meowstic after one of my cats and see it faint i would possibly give it number 1.

1. Venomoth, BACK in my pokemmo days i was given a random venomoth by a guy named IceMyr because he was quitting and he was giving free stuff away. it had 5 31's lacking only in HP which was a 30. So i decided to make it a gimmick of mine in that game. As a result me and this venomoth and an umbreon named Tom went far. We beat people who were the best that game had in 2013 for example Umadbrah, LeVolpe, Amanu, Goldeneyes,EricTheGreat, and Gilgamesh. Too bad i got banned from that game, now my venomoth lays dorment in sleep for the rest of time a sad end for the greatest AlphaMoth to grace to world.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ITS UP

First post's been edited to reflect on the votings of everyone so far. Take a look and see which mon came up on top so far.

243.png

1: Raikou

This is kinda surprising, its definitely among my favorites but Zorua is actually my favorite Pokemon design wise and I also preffer Suicune. I just really like Raikou for its abillities and I love putting it on various teams.

245.png

2: Suicune simply has a majestic design... And my first Pokemon game may have been Pokemon Crystal, and Suicune may have carried me through the League...

570.png

3: This is actually my favorite Pokemon design wise... Kinda sad that its in 3rd place.

154.png

4: Meganium is bae, #Meganium4Life!

381.png

5: *Knock knock*

"Who's these?"

"Draco Meteor"

"Draco Meteor who?"

"Choice Scarfed Draco Meteor coming to ruin your day"

Just like Raikou, Latios has been on the majority of my Gen 5 teams, I simply adore this guy's abillity to revenge kill.

348.png

6: My favorite gen 3 Pokemon design wise and was also what carried me through the Battle Frontier in Emerald... Yeah, weird choice, but hey, it worked

571.png

7: Just like Zorua, I love how this guy looks.

251.png

8: Design is great, stats are great, move pool is great. Celebi is great!

244.png

9: I don't know, I have lots of Pokemon I prefer over Entei, but it got picked anyway...

359.png

10: Dunno, the design is cool?

Yeah, wasn't able to put your list in yet because both Zorua and Zoroark are present. So uh. Please edit, thanks.

I don't have a top 10 or even a top 5 for that matter and listing anything other than my favorite would be a lie

Gallade is my one and only favorite.
I had multiple dreams about Gallade's existence before 4th gen came out. Really like what gallade is based on and his overall design calls to me.

I haven't put yours in there yet either. If it's any consolidation, Gallade is high up anyway?

From most favorite to lesser favorite (i love them all much though...)

1)Zoroark. Super badass in its movie, super cool ability, super fun to troll with. gotta love my girl zoroark.

2)Suicune. Although Emerald was my first pokemon game, Crystal is the one that really... called to me, somehow, and the reason for that was Suicune. Its overworld sprite jumping around me, beckoning... it was very magical.

3)Lugia, for similar reasons, although this time because of its movie. To this day i refuse to acknowledge that there's more than one in anime canon, because that just RUINS THE WHOLE THING!!! Lugia is TOO IMPORTANT AND COOL to have kids what the hell, anime!!!!!

4) Sneasel. I've never had the opportunity to use it in game, but i love its design! What attitude, what spunk! Truly the epitome of the delinquent attitude embodied by the dark type!!

5) Sableye, but i have to admit I didn't really know why until i saw it moving around in gen 6. IT'S SO FREAKY!!!! I love it and its weird, jerky, broken-puppet movements. Also, dem teeth.

6) Houndoom. OHKO'd Steven's mega metagross in alpha sapphire; do i really need to say more?

7) Cinccino. Mocha the Cinccino was indispensable during my first play of Black; that thing kicked major ass. Didn't even need skill link to do it, either!!

8) Granbull iS BEST FAIRY!!!! MORE PHYSICAL FAIRY MOVES 2KSUN/MOON!!!! MORE PHYSICAL FAIRIES PERIOD THANK U GOODBYE

9) Chandelure. It's a chandelier; what else is there to say?

10) Typhlosion... was not actually my very first starter; that honor goes to Swampert. It is, however, the first starter whose name i can remember: Rika the Typhlosion was incredibly badass and did a lot of the heavy lifting in my first crystal playthrough. Literally, she lifted the heavy things. I taught her strength.

my list. Cause I'm a crazy person.

1. Farfetch'd, Y'all should know this one by now. I lvoe this guy. He's the beeeest. Honestly though I lvoe the concept behind his design the saying or proverb it comes from. It's a really interesting pokemon to me as a result. ((#GetFarfetch'dNumber1))

2. Houndoom, Cause Hell Hound.

3. Manetric, Cause Lightning Doggy.

4. Cobalion, I honestly jsut love how regal he looks. Out of the Trio ((techincally 4 of them, but kinda like the thing they are based on, The Musketeers, the 4th isn't a part of them until later.)) Coba is jsut the one's design that I personally think works best. Not to mention I love using pivot Coba it's a really fun set.

5. Arcanine, More Fire Doge. ((that and he's based loosely on the guardian lion statues, which I think is a rather cool design inspartion as well.))

6. Liepard, Personally, I just love battling with this thing. Try the Nasty Plot/Encore/Dark Pulse/Copycat set sometime. Trust me, it's fun as hell in lower tiers.

7. Toxicroak, the crux of my old gen 5 Anti-Rain Rain team. He's the frog that's got it going on.

8. Clawziter, Becuase uh... a shrimp with a cannon for an arm is freaking cool... okay?

9. Honchkrow, Best dark birdy. ((I'm honestly surprised there's not anymore Bird mons on here to be honest.))

10. Haxorus, My personal fav dragon. I kinda prefer his stats as a wallbreaker to other dragons and I love his design personally. ((that and he gets Poison Jab which lets him break down some fat pink blobs that other dragons have more issue with lol.))

>When you don't come to this website in ages if it's not to talk in a "favorite something" thread.

I'm using the website Pineapple suggested to do this, so this order might not be the same as I've used in other favorite pokemon threads in the past, as I'm using just what the website told me were my fav 10 in the order it told me based on my picks.

#1 Gourgeist

gourgeist-super.gif

Cute, scary, and probably the most useful ghost-type I ever came across. And I find all ghost types useful, so there's that. I love its cry, I love its shiny, I love its pokédex lore, I love its size variations, I love its typing, I love its signature move, I love its stats, and I love it period. Fav mon for the win. There's not really much more I can say about it without entering on bias territory (give it a mega with flash fire).

#2 Dragonair

dragonair.gif

This is the most majestic dragon you'll ever come across. Haxorus? Hydreigon? Garchomp? they're strong, I'll give you that, but none of them is as elegant and simple as this thing. Wings for ears and 3 blue marbles is all it took to make the simple most beautiful dragon type in pokémon, in my opinion at least. And then Dragonite kinda ruined the trend, but I love Dragonite too... just not as much.

#3 Delphox

delphox.gif

That one starter that everyone seems to hate because of how it "ruined" Braixen's thing? Yeah, that one. For me, Delphox only did to embrace what Braixen had going on. Magical girl goes to full-robe mage. Seems the logical progression to me. It uses a literal stick as a wand, I love mystical fire, its typing is refreshing among fire starters, it is beautiful, and it looks majestic as well. Fav starter 2k16.

#4 Gardevoir

gardevoir.gif

The one pokémon you can't look up in google images, Gardevoir! this thing is, again, majestic. It is simple, it is elegant, it looks like one of those anime maids or butlers that can kick ass at the sight of their master being hurt. It's got a nice typing, nice cry, good movepool, and I like how Gallade is its male counterpart despite it itself can be male.

#5 Serperior

serperior.gif

Fav grass starter 2k16. Or better, fav grass starter period. No grass starter can even grasp the majestic aura of serperior. It really does look like the king of grass types. Or queen, I tend to see it more as female sometimes. The point is, it is elegant and serious, and I like that. I love how Contrary Leaf Storm is a thing. My only regrets is it not being part dragon and getting Draco Meteor. Serperior is also my fav grass type in pair with Vileplume, which sadly it didn't make this list.

#6 Malamar

malamar.gif

It is evil, ladies and gentlemen. It is upside down, glows in the dark, has the strongest mind controlling powers of any pokémon out there, and its name is Malamar. And it has come to wreck shit up. I love contrary, I love its typing, I love how it plays, I love how it evolves and I love how sinister it looks. I mean its eyes, its goddamn eyes. The way they depicted it in the anime just made it all the more creepy.

#7 Goodra

goodra.gif

Fav fully evolved pseudo legend 2k16. I like all pseudos in some way, but Goodra and Hydreigon do it the most for me. Hydreigon is not here tho, but Goodra is. If it is cute and can wreck shit, I'm sure to love it. Goodra is such a weird concept, that I can't help to put it above all the other pseudos. A gooey, snail-like thing that is a pure dragon type. Is the kind of stupidly awesome shit I love pokémon for.

#8 Mawile

mawile.gifmawile-mega.gif

Mawile on itself is pretty awesome, and its mega only does but to improve it. I'm so sad mega mawile isn't actually a regular evolution. Can you imagine this thing being able to hold choice scarf? Regardless, Mawile really represents the part of the fairy type that I think Pokémon should embrace, instead of all the pink, girly stuff. Give us changelings, give us goblins, give us kelpies, and so on. Until then, Mawile holds up as a very solid lore with a cute yet scary design.

#9 Lanturn

lanturn.gif

This one surprised me because, even though Lanturn IS among my favorites, I never suspected it would get in my top 10 this time. Its spot would usually go to Vileplume, or Vaporeon. However, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Lanturn sure has become one of my favorite water types AND, most importantly, electric types. If it wasn't for this thing that type would be meh for me, tbh. Is cute, bulky and got good abilities.

#10 Audino

audino.gif

Audino is lovely in-game. It is a bulky normal type, which means its purpose in life is one and only one: to heal. This is the big medic pokémon right here. Chansey and Blissey are better than it competitively? sure, but they're nurses. Audino is literally a doctor that will come to heal pulse you up, and then proceed to mega evolve and dazzling gleam the shit out of your body. And then it will heal you up again, and repeat the process. Forever.

There are WAY TOO MANY honorable mentions here, so I'm not doing that. Gastly is in there, just to give you an idea of how many honorable mentions I would give. Including legendaries, which generally I don't talk about in top 10 favs.