Soooooo HI like i said in the title, my name is Dan , (and no i don't really care about people knowing my name)
annnyyyyywayyyyy i just finished reborn up to the newest episode, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

I've never really been on any forum website, and have no clue what I'm doing besides having just read the rules.
uhhhhhhm I'm not really sure what else to say, so i guess maybe ill talk a bit about myself.

I'm Dan, i work on a Youtube channel called Gingerkittymanifesto, and run the page Anime Storm on facebook, I'm a singer, but not professionally, like at all lol, and i think reborn is probably my favorite Pokemon game that I've Played
(i stopped at gen 4 and just got back on the boat)
And also i guess I'd count Flareon as my mascot.

152405.png

Edited by DirtyDan956

Hello, Dan. I'm Ben.

Thanks for telling me your name. Now I'm gonna steal your identity and do lots of illegal stuff.

Just kidding.

There's a smelly nerd awesome guy around here who's also named Dan. I'd recommend hanging around on the showdown server a lot so you can cause some confusion between the two of you (you can find the link for it on the bar on the left there, above your avatar). Or just chat with the other people there and/or have a few battles. Whatever floats your boat.

Enjoy your stay at this looney bin.

Hi there, Welcome to Reborn!

If you've already read the rules you should have be alright, although if you do have any questions feel free to contact anyone on the staff list and ask questions!

Running a youtube channel is pretty cool, so good for you :D

Hope to see you around!

Ohshit, now there's TWO Dans! Reminds me, Dan Appreciation Week when?

...Err anyway, hi there, and welcome to Reborn c:

I'd say our forum has a decent size for someone who's still trying to get into the feeling for it, so don't worry, it's not moving too fast, but also definitely not slow.

Lurking for a bit can probably help, and if you're looking to just randomly chat with a bunch of us, you're welcome to join us on the showdown server.

That said, you better enjoy your time here, because there's no escape from this little hellhole :')

So many dans i have meet. Dan the admin, Dan another i know, dan in sf and list goes on.

Welcome through. Hope you are okay with my late welcome.

Well just try around and enjoy the forum in your way, but follow the rules through.

And flareon is cool.