Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell are you going that there is no internet no matter what you do for 1 month lol.

Anyway, I was wondering, has anyone here actually played the game?

If so, I was hoping to learn how much previous gyms have changed since this last installment?

I plan to replay the game and make guides on all the gym leaders and tough battles and wanted to know how many have actually changed with this new episode.

Is that part of the beta test though, or do you guys only play the immediately new things.

It's the house of my grandparents where I grew up and they don't even have a television + it's an isolated village in the mountains where inet connection is shit, and those who have internet use a 3GB/month forfeit because they don't have a lot of money and don't use it much anyways. These places exist :) Anyways, enjoy V8, I'm outta here xD

Edited by Soprano

Hopefully the bugs in Crawli's gym are fixed now.

I am left waiting for more of the story.

Aside from that pun, there was a bug in Crawli's gym??

...Or maybe I worked late yesterday, came home and fell asleep quickly. That could also be an option.

Do you think shofu will start playing this again? He pretty much inspired me to play and record this game lol

Can we get a video of Goku saying THIS ENDS NOW!!!!! :]

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke. I wouldn't want to touch that Gym's coding considering how complex that one puzzle was.

you forget that terajuma had a big change

so i'd say it could be possible

• Veterans

Ey Jan, maybe after this, you could take like a 1-2 year vacation from development? I'm really worried you might have a lot of important stuff on your hands. I know the feeling

Eh, not that Jan won't take a break, but he's most likely going to work on V9 pretty soon as it's going to be one of the more exciting arcs of the game. A year or two of a break is not going to happen, honestly.