Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Global Mods

I do everything (except catching shadow Beldum which I gave up on), and I'm kind of curious what's different in certain places if I hadn't done an optional quest. Karen for example. She shows up at Amber's party and in West Gearen near the train. Other than that, her involvement so far has been in help requests. Does she still show up in those two places if you never meet her through help requests? I do the help requests, so I don't know.

And also when we get to the Elite 8, I wonder how she'll react to us if we haven't met her.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do everything (except catching shadow Beldum which I gave up on), and I'm kind of curious what's different in certain places if I hadn't done an optional quest. Karen for example. She shows up at Amber's party and in West Gearen near the train. Other than that, her involvement so far has been in help requests. Does she still show up in those two places if you never meet her through help requests? I do the help requests, so I don't know.

And also when we get to the Elite 8, I wonder how she'll react to us if we haven't met her.

If you don't do the Help Center requests involving Karen, she actually won't show up at Amber's party, nor West Gearen. When we meet her in the Elite 8, I'm sure there will be a dialogue split for those who did the requests, and those who didn't.

I think this statement perfectly encompasses why you should do everything in this game, who knows what a certain sidequest will cause to happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good point, but im just too lazy to talk to 300 ppl lol. This is probably the only side quest I havent done yet, oh yea this and the shadow beldum, just due to lack of interest/laziness

Good point, but im just too lazy to talk to 300 ppl lol. This is probably the only side quest I havent done yet, oh yea this and the shadow beldum, just due to lack of interest/laziness

(I didn't do either of those requests :') you're not alone)

hey, im new to this type of thing but ive been playing reborn and rejuvenation for awhile and i had just downloaded version 7 of rejuvenation literally yesterday, but i screwed up and ended up stuck inside Texen's gym.....Please help i really dont wanna start all over especially after getting all my hype back for this game

stuck in what way?

i went the cave afer beating Texen, but went the wrong way and ended up in the town, then i went back through the gym and now i cant get out because the elevated tile was reset and i have no means of escape (the entrance to the cave isnt there either)

Just go to the "Unstuck Me" thread, I know theres one for Reborn and they're might be one for Rejuvenation, and if you lost to a battle and got stuck in the gym after your battle with Texan theyre should still be a cave you can go into.

sorry but i'm having trouble finding the 'unstuck me' thread would it along the lines of the 'troubleshooting' or 'bugs' thread?

I havent played in so long since I finished version 7

please send help

do we know where saki and adam are

who is volta again?

Valerie is ....

Edited by nepeta100

• Global Mods

I havent played in so long since I finished version 7

please send help

do we know where saki and adam are

who is volta again?

Valerie is ....

Saki was last seen on Valor Mountain lifting up Sharon with that machine of hers. I think that's when Adam and Valarie were last seen too.

Volta is the Electric leader. She's a news reporter currently in Grand Dream City investigating why people there are turning to stone.

• Developers

Damn Janiel, back at it again with the status thread~.

This is going to be an interesting version because this update isn't a very long one (In fact it's one of the shorter ones.). Thus, I think it's a perfect time to do the last of the remodeled maps and be done with it. We can all move on and enjoy new content for the rest of the game's duration. Hooray!!!

That being said, whether or not this takes as long as Version 7 will be up to how ambitious I become with these final map remodels, and you'll be happy to know that due to the positive feedback from Version 7, I went on a mapping rampage and already mapped almost every single area needed to be remodeled (With the exception of one area, but there were many many many maps). So thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep on making content for you all!

Jan was filled with determination!

Prior updates (100%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (100%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

New content (100%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

#################### | Story (100%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (99%) (Last point to 100 will be distributed when Alpha testing is complete.)

Alpha Test

#################### | (98%)

oops not 100 just yet :]

:] I like how everyone is getting so hype for alpha to be over even though beta definitely comes after alpha not before :]

shhhh quiet!

And post 200, woop

Edited by Swampellow