Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

• Veterans

I like him for the personality more so than the design, which while still good was not exactly what I wanted. His personality is great though, fucking classic. I bet he'd spout cheesy one liners and be the chill elder brother.

Praise the Yungoos/Gumshoos. Love that thing. Detective Gumshoes, Edgeworth...who's next from Ace Attorney?

I think when designing the pokemon for this generation, Game Freak was keeping VGC in mind. A lot of the slower pokemon could work with Trick Room teams that are pretty common in doubles.

Well we got what it probably the final trailer before the release of the games, and it basically shows some Z-moves and Ultra Beasts

I love the Ultra Beast theme

Edited by mde2001

This debunks the idea that Ghost would become super effective against Fairy in SM. Primarina's z move looks amazing.

Don't know why people thought that would happen in the first place. :huh:

As for the new trailer I loved all the new z moves for the starters, though primarina looks like she is straining herself, the new UBs are horrifying, especially gluttony, and alohan dugtrio's typing is kinda weird as it doesn't look like a steel type but lucario doesn't look like one either, so its fine.

• Global Mods

People thought Ghost might become super effective on Fairy because doing so would complete a triangle with the starters' secondary types, since Fairy > Dark and Dark > Ghost. (although Incineroar's Fire typing cancels out Dark's Fairy weakness) This was done in Gen 6 and in Gen 4. I'm actually glad it wasn't changed, since Gen 6 introduced a new type + some changes in Steel no longer resisting Ghost and Dark. So I'd rather the type chart stay where it is for now instead of having to adjust again for a new gen.

People thought Ghost might become super effective on Fairy because doing so would complete a triangle with the starters' secondary types, since Fairy > Dark and Dark > Ghost. (although Incineroar's Fire typing cancels out Dark's Fairy weakness) This was done in Gen 6 and in Gen 4. I'm actually glad it wasn't changed, since Gen 6 introduced a new type + some changes in Steel no longer resisting Ghost and Dark. So I'd rather the type chart stay where it is for now instead of having to adjust again for a new gen.

Gen 4 isn't really a triangle either. I agree with you though Fairy is perfectly balanced and doesn't need a nerf.

• Veterans

So, I read that the hyper training will require bottlecaps to do once you've grinded up to lvl 100. Now I'm worried about how we're gonna get more of these.

They're purchasable with shards in-game. From what I've heard, grinding to lvl 100 isn't that hard either.

• Veterans

You know what's funny, the Pokedex talks about Type: Null, having this incredible power that's why it wears the mask. Yet when it evolves it just gets a slight speed boost.

Kinda weird....but I think the 'incredible power' referred to RKS-System. The game itself elaborates on that at certain points.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version

Interesting...