Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Once again, just a bunch of random nobody Pokemon revealed. Are they seriously going to not ever tell us what those diamond wristbands do? Or what the starter's and Rockruff's secret is? Or even the second forms of the starters? They also still have yet to confirm these game's place on the timeline.

Well considering the Corocoro issues are dated for the month after they come out for some reason, and that they usually come out on the 15th, I guess it's yet ANOTHER declaration of "super special thing in our next issue, please belive us this time"

It says on serebii the 9/14 is some promotion for a game guide I believe.

CoroCoro states a promotion for a CoroCoro Sun & Moon Guide Book if you pre-order the games between July 16th and September 14th and take a ticket from the magazine into your local stores

Edited by pbood2

New trailer just popped up. While this claims to have not very much information, it actually presents a lot of familiar concepts, as well as some new ones that we might have been expecting.

Now I won't explain anything, but just watch the video and find out for your own enjoyment.

Looks like there's an hint to the starter's secret. The MC activating something (the bracelet ?) causing a yellow aura going to the starters. Then a small symbol corresponding to their type, and next the animations of something that look like very powerful moves. Could be Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon but I don't think so.

Hello, it's me

I am here because my friend accidentally spoiled the bear

So, here I am.. lifting up my heart..and gouging it out at the sight of the abomination this is..

So anyway, after staring at that bear yesterday, I had a sudden realization (sorry if anyone's already posted it but I ain't reading through spoilerposts)

so we have our friendly neighbourhood abominationbear right?

Kiteruguma.png

Please note a few things:

1. The ears - white and shaped loosely like a butterfly wing

2. the underbelly fur pattern being black

3. the fact that it has a raccoon tail (pink with darker shades of pink)

4. white muzzle and typocal black eyes

5. paw pattern

..And what else exists that resembles these features?

Wellp

redpanda_03.jpg

Note all the features mentioned above, 34956aa361.jpg

Thus I have concluded that this abearmination is based on a stuffed toy version of a red panda ..and thus my cringe increased 7fold

Thank you, and good day :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Honestly, when I first looked at the bear, I thought it was Pedobear V.II. We already know that Ursaring is the ORIGINAL Pedobear. I mean, doesn't it just look so cute and cuddly you could just hug it... to death?

the on crucial information I got from the new trailer:

we get WILD Eevees again! YAY!!!! \o/

and hell yeah - wwe are going Hat-less guys!!

but what the hell is it with those Power Rangers / Super Sentai poses???

I haven't seen the trailer yet, but from various screenshots I saw, we can see Eevee's pokedex. And it has around it 8 spots for possible evolution chains, meaning we will not get a new eeveelution this gen :(

Edited by pyrromanis

• Global Mods

The bear seems like one of those "gentle giant" types that's all friendship and sunshine but doesn't realize its own strength.

I wonder how Disguise will function compared to Imposter and Illusion. I'm also curious about Fluffy. Maybe it'll be a special version of Fur Coat?

I've tried to figure out a better way to say this all day, but I just can't: The dancing thing looks dumb. Back when it first came out you people thought Mega Evolution looked dumb? You thought Ash Greninja looked dumb? No, those things are awesome. THIS is what dumb looks like.

• Developers

Once again, just a bunch of random nobody Pokemon revealed. Are they seriously going to not ever tell us what those diamond wristbands do? Or what the starter's and Rockruff's secret is? Or even the second forms of the starters? They also still have yet to confirm these game's place on the timeline.

Please calm yourself. We still have like 4 months of corocoro's to get through. Of course they're going to reveal what they do. IIRC, Mega Evolution wasn't touched upon until August. They're not going to reveal everything in one magazine.

For those of you not in the know, Disguise is otherwise known as False Colours; which could change the possibilities of what it might do. not that ability names always correlate.

Interesting.

Never forget the leaks floating around with the supposed starter evolutions that are utter abominations

and that same leak that says the game has no league and your goal is to build one... I hope to Arceus that sh*t is fake but hey, we've yet to see a single glimpse of a gym so..