Name up to 3 pokemons you're going to use to face Reborn's champion.

Nivircity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to go with my first save since i have multiple saves

1. Delphox

will-o-wisp to take care of champion's physical threat if any, and one couldnt ask for a better typing than fire/psychic

2. Klinklang

my good old klinklang will still be my powerhouse with its shift gear-gear grind

3. Dragalge

I am going to get this when i am getting back to my first run with its neutrality to fairy and adaptability

That's a good question. I would like to bring these:

- Feraligtr, because she's a BEAST against...almost everything.

- Magnezone, because the champion will have a Fairy (at least, that's what I think, fairies are OP).

- Noivern, because it was the hardest to train in my team, he deserves to suffer that battle :D.

Me?

I would take Mega Charizard X. Becuase by then I am sure we will have the mega ring. That and that alone. I would incinerate the league and anyone else.

Jokes I would take Sceptile as well. because? #givetreekosomelove

And finally. Dunsparce. Yeah Dunsparce.

Well, from what we're looking at now, I think that I'll take these three:

Charizard (From the beginning to the end)

Druddigon (Yes, Druddigon)

And finally, Sylveon (Fairies FTW... no, but seriously, we'll probably need a fairy)

Meganium-I've used this thing since the beginning and I'll keep using it to end.

Arcanine- My arcanine's been on my team longer than anyone except meganium. I feel it deserves to see the end of this journey.

Archeops- Arguably my strongest pokemon, I'm going to need all the power I can get if I want to take on the champ.

Weavile, Gyarados and do I even need a third one?

Heracross because baah

Ayy

Heracross, Weavile and Xatu, the power of old reborn compels you.

But seriously like Omastar is prolly the only one I need. Shell smash sweep all the things.

Greninja for sure, that was my starter, and it's been too useful all through the game(PULSE Swalot aside) to bench. Flygon, because it's a personal favorite and also has been on my team for ages... and for a more unexpected choice, Arbok. Really the whole team will probably be the guys I've used all game though. I wouldn't feel right benching them just because we suddenly got access to something better right before the finish line.

Well I would draw upon my team of in my opinion super awesome pokemon's, and by that I of course mean.

Junpei my Greninja: Since let's face it it's my starter and it has never steered me wrong, and it deserves that spot on the finish line

Godjira a Tyranitar: Since judging by the current difficulty curve that has been placed I'd have to go fully apocalyptic on the final boss, and what better than the king of monsters and my favorite Rock type pokemon (sorry Rhyperior).

And Last but not least I would draw upon my final and hopefully still awesome pokemon; a certain Honckrow named Luke; Sucker Punching folks left and right like it's going out of style, and finishing them off with one brave bird on whatever's left, and maybe he'll stay around and roost for a bit.

• Developers

(1) zoroaurk to trick them into lowering their gaurd not expecting they're are facing a dreaded zoroaurk.

(2)smeargle because he knows all the moves possible and will strike fear into the champion painting with the blood of their fallen pokemon

(3)dusknior to send the fallen pokemon to the afterlife mwahaha