Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hey Jan, could you tell us what maps have you remodelled? I would like to check up those before moving on with the plot.

Also will you be updating the first post in the Pokemon Rejuvenation thread? It says that only 4 gyms are available-

So... When is Version 8 coming out?

(See? I got jokes, too, Jan. loljk)

Plot Twist: Version 7 is Version 8

Y'all got juked by Jan

Anyway, don't go rushing that Beta ya hear.

I'd hate to have some 404/bugged/crash type pokémon or something~

• Veterans

I love how that 95% is still there for Scipting Updates despite it saying 100% overall. XD I guess that's part of the beta-testing though, but I could be wrong.

It's basically part of bugfixing, so you're not entirely wrong! If beta testers find anything, it can be fixed before final release.

• Developers

Reading through the last 8 pages of this thread made me realize that Jan is without a doubt a complete sadist who laughs at and draws sustenance out of our suffering.

gg

Edited by Caz

• Veterans

EXCIIIIIIIITE

AAAaaa I can't wait for this but I also don't want a swarm of bugs in my face once I play this.

Oh well.

*waits patiently in trash can*

A lot of bugfixing has been done beforehand and beta testing should also amount to finding/fixing a bunch of bugs, so this time around there probably won't be as many bugs as V6 had! It's also because V6 gave Rejuv a total makeover that there were so many bugs, but V7 shouldn't have as many since there's only around uh... 10-20 new maps, so we're good c: