Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Global Mods

Yay, it's out :D Time to start a new file. The screenshots look amazing. btw, I think I need an explanation for what this means: "MAKE SURE TO TAKE OFF ANY MUSIC THAT YOU PLAY WITH THE CYBERNAV. NOT DOING SO WILL CAUSE CRASHES."

Does this mean I should delete audio files of any track I listen to on the CyberNav? If I don't listen to anything on the CyberNav, is this something I don't need to worry about?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!!! Also, do you know where the nearest Prism Scale may be hiding??? :<

the prism scale haven't been found i doubt it will this version.

Come on, we are talking about feebas evolving into milotic.

And plus shadow moves, psychic, ice beam and water move i forgot.

So that's kind of no really. Unless if it the game pick up table is X/Y or black and white 2, then i have no clue,

I cant even get there, im stuck on the mountain.

You mean carotos? You can go back to Sheridan if that's the case and grab a poke with Rock smash. Just go up the "normal" way, meaning where we passed earlier in the game to get to Keta and Madelis. I remember thinking I was stuck too. If you aren't talking about Carotos, welp disregard everything lol.

I literally am stuck, the elevators only show floor 5 as the only option to go to, both of them, so i literally cant get out of there lol.

Revert to a previous save file

Edited by biboo195

Ok i went back to Karrinas Gang House but i cant find anything related to Rock Smash there, ive talked to everyone.

If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Karrina, and she will challenge you to a fight in the Battle Room of the Hotel. Beat her and she'll give you Rock Smash. Unless this was changed in version 6?

If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Karrina, and she will challenge you to a fight in the Battle Room of the Hotel. Beat her and she'll give you Rock Smash. Unless this was changed in version 6?

It's pretty much the same in V6 as far as I know. Just a few minor changes. I've figured out Nhadala's problem. I opted to pm them though. :) The elevator plays tricks on you. ;)

As much as I don't like to say it I need some help figuring out where to go I will leave a spoiler tag below explaining the situation I'm in and its version 6 stuff in the spoiler so don't open it if ya don't want to have anything spoiled:

I don't have Magma Drift because I gave up the magma stone to save Eldest in the hostage situation and I just beat Kyogre and got a HQ Key...where do I go now I'm not able to find anywhere to make progression in the story.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

As much as I don't like to say it I need some help figuring out where to go I will leave a spoiler tag below explaining the situation I'm in and its version 6 stuff in the spoiler so don't open it if ya don't want to have anything spoiled:

I don't have Magma Drift because I gave up the magma stone to save Eldest in the hostage situation and I just beat Kyogre and got a HQ Key...where do I go now I'm not able to find anywhere to make progression in the story.

same here, can anyone help ? :(

Jan, i love you <33333. Not only did you put random "Starters" but one of them was my favorite and Signature pokemon, Ralts, with Rash nature and 30 IV on Sp.atk and Speed as well as 30 HP iv. Lot's of luv luv luv in the club <3.

I have searched the area...that's kinda why I asked for help as I have searched and had no luck...don't mean to sound unappreciative or rude it's just a little bit bothering when people say something that seems more like they just think you didn't put any effort in

I have searched the area...that's kinda why I asked for help as I have searched and had no luck...don't mean to sound unappreciative or rude it's just a little bit bothering when people say something that seems more like they just think you didn't put any effort in

Go back to the upstairs area and fiddle around with the crystals. You'll see that you have somewhere else to go. Hint: Calm the mountain down

Edited by SexyMilotic