Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.o dun dun dun dun dun, i was going somewhere with this but i forgot :3 anyhow if anyone has any idea's for guides i can make gimmie a shout im pretty bored any potential idea welcome ^^

Hypa Away! -zooms off like a superhero-

yup and i mainly write guides not umm lists? i suppose thats what it would be classed as i could potentially do a game guide but its gonna be super long winded xD and updating versions would be a pain xD but i guess its something to think about like 30-40hrs of gameplay(depending on difficulty) would be rather intreguing to write down and document xD but i would have to include suggested pokemon for each battle and what i would do to grind em up XD giving a play by play levels of my poke sorta thing xD yeah im starting to see this as doable as its alot of work but kinda sounds like fun xD

would i be allowed to evolve the weedle and caterpie?

yup and i mainly write guides not umm lists? i suppose thats what it would be classed as i could potentially do a game guide but its gonna be super long winded xD and updating versions would be a pain xD but i guess its something to think about like 30-40hrs of gameplay(depending on difficulty) would be rather intreguing to write down and document xD but i would have to include suggested pokemon for each battle and what i would do to grind em up XD giving a play by play levels of my poke sorta thing xD yeah im starting to see this as doable as its alot of work but kinda sounds like fun xD

would i be allowed to evolve the weedle and caterpie?

The item guide also needs renewal tho I am ready to help if you guys need some~

okie any of you guys that half work on the game, could provide me with a file with all the text thats in the game that would make this proccess alot faster yes im starting a game guide so yeah any idea of the most popular starter i may just start with axew tho because i love it as a starter :3 and a difficulty to play on during the guide thanks in advance guys ^^ im about to start so wish me luck people :)

shhh im still jealous of that shiny eevee >.< first female eevee that shows up and its shiny and i was like ..... i was searching for a shiny and i didnt even care about the gender >.< felt like rage quitting right there and then. jealousy incarnate! i dont know where my spell check went either which has been pretty annoying

• Veterans

Maybe update the obtainable Pokemon thread? I think some bits are still not quite up to date (I think I've still Slowpoke there still listed as being available)

Ah shit, my bad ;w; If I forget to update the thread when someone actually points out something, please send me a PM because I tend to forget to do stuff since I'm very busy lately ;_;

But yeah, please remind me if I gotta update the list, else I'm gonna end up forgetting about it!

Edited by Zumi

• 2 months later...

I wonder just how far deeper Jan wants to take this down the darkness hole.

At this point, I'm thinking about what it would be like if our protagonists suddenly got horribly injured, like losing an arm or something.As of now all the protagonists look too happy for the tone set in the game. Imagine if some horrible incident occurs and the player loses, say, an arm and has it replaced by a prosthetic, among other scars showing how far they've come. It would also be an excuse to update the player's sprite to reflect that they have a snag machine, since in the games with snagging and shadow pokemon the snag machine were prominent parts of the player's appearance. It could be attached to the new mechanical limb. As for where that comes from? Saki seems able to make whatever she puts her mind to.

Have some inspiration. This started coming to mind more and more once things ran off the deep end at the end of Blacksteeple castle.