Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

Does Nim's field have effects not mentioned in the field effect manual? Wondering because Lunatone and Solrock are taking neutral damage to Water, Malamar is immune to it, and Duosion resists.

If I were to take a guess, I'd say water-type moves, or at least the move you're using, deal additional psychic damage. That would explain it, though I'm not sure if that's listed in the field effect manual, as you said.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

If I were to take a guess, I'd say water-type moves, or at least the move you're using, deal additional psychic damage. That would explain it, though I'm not sure if that's listed in the field effect manual, as you said.

I was using Water Pulse. It would make sense if that move does Psychic damage in the field.

• Developers

Does Nim's field have effects not mentioned in the field effect manual? Wondering because Lunatone and Solrock are taking neutral damage to Water, Malamar is immune to it, and Duosion resists.

I just checked and it's definitely listed.

4f0992a81bbee4d13e68b03bfb08ce49.png

That part in the game where i fight Aelita and her Blaziken Blaze Kicks my female Gardevoir to 19 hp and she throws Gallade in and my Female Gardevoir starts Draining Kiss her Male Gallade to survive. What a romantic story~ Gallade, the true Knight. xP

• Developers

Speaking of less bugs (Or more knowing my luck...) V6.1 is now up. Inb4 none of my changes stuck and everything broke x2.

Is Aipom can be encountered on the grass, or it's still on trees?

It's still in trees, but I found some wild ones in the outside world in Route 2 near the big cherry blossom. Talking to them let me battle and catch them. Don't know if morning had to do with it.

Is Aipom can be encountered on the grass, or it's still on trees?

Once I activated the Sheridan Village request for it, a huge bunch of them appeared on the overworld of Route 2.

Once I activated the Sheridan Village request for it, a huge bunch of them appeared on the overworld of Route 2.

I actually didn't even need to activate the help quest. I found a bunch of them when i first reach Route 2

so, im going to ask this here because i dont think theres any point in creating a thread for such a simple question, but, for those who have already replayed from the beginning most of v6:

are there any other times where the player sends out their starter pokemon in a battle? i was too lazy to wait for v6.1, so i went and edited the events to swap the jackpot ralts for eevee. now im just wondering if every time i send out the eevee this awkward ralts will show up out of no where, as if it was haunting me for the rest of the game.

Edited by MMM

• Developers

so, im going to ask this here because i dont think theres any point in creating a thread for such a simple question, but, for those who have already replayed from the beginning most of v6:

are there any other times where the player sends out their starter pokemon in a battle? i was too lazy to wait for v6.1, so i went and edited the events to swap the jackpot ralts for eevee. now im just wondering if every time i send out the eevee this awkward ralts will show up out of no where, as if it was haunting me for the rest of the game.

Nope.