[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ame has a notepad file that's a list of "random hidden items" in which more throwaway items are listed multiple times, so we just dump it into a list randomiser on random.org and go through it dropping items in places. There's nothing especially valuable on the list but I did a nice thing for everyone and mostly avoided basic bitch potions and pokeballs this time. If I come across a "#gems" I pick a type gem that fits the location- for example, there's a newly-explorable area in E16 that has all three of Fire, Rock, and Water Gems.

Hmmm. That sounds like an interesting place if it has Water, Fire, and Rock. ...an underwater volcano perhaps?

Not long to wait at all now, one thing on my mind is if Lin is seen again as in actively taking up a role in the story events this episode then I wonder if she will bump into the MC, gotta see them reactions

on another note, been seeing talk of Beldum being axed? if that's true I wonder what will become of the thing beldum used to spawn from? possibly some quest item there for something?

Edited by Lord Drakyle

• Administrators

will we be having a alpha and beta progress bar for this when develements finished "will save alot of the how long will it take" "hows the beta comming" queestions

Negs. As others say there's no way to really measure that.

p/s : I think i read it somewhere Starlight Divide will be a strategic game similar to Fire Emblem ?? I hope we get to see it in near future. ( probably within 4-5 years? )

That is correct, it is a tRPG-rhythm hybrid game largely inspired by FE! I don't have an estimate on time frame though, we'll see once I get into it. However, as seems to be true to my style, it's probably going to be a bit longer and meatier than the average FE game.

id so love for the alpha testing to start today even tho im not in it it would be nice to see developement finished tho good things come to those that wait.

sure thing dude no problem

^ not sarcasm. we're starting now. 99 rounds up to 100.

What do you need to do to have access to the alpha/beta tests?

I'm not entirely sure about the alpha, but you have to have an Ace membership to be a beta tester. The beta is posted on a section which only Ace members can access

I'm the only one who gets extremely annoyed by Fern smirk face. I'm usually a calm person in game but everytime fern shows his face, I feel like murdering him so bad.

Am I the only one who isn't really that interested in killing/causing harm to Fern? I'm just looking forward to the point where he realises and admits that he made the wrong choice and fucked up, so I can wipe that huge smirk of his face.

Am I the only one who isn't really that interested in killing/causing harm to Fern? I'm just looking forward to the point where he realises and admits that he made the wrong choice and fucked up, so I can wipe that huge smirk of his face.

You're not alone. Fern is an ass, but he's too petty to be worth my curses and condemnations. The moment the asshole realizes and admits they screwed up is always better than wishing death or harm upon them

You know one of these days I'll start being more active so I can get to Ace Status

In all seriousness though, it's good to hear we've finally hit Alpha Testing. Best of luck to the testers, here's hoping y'all find the bugs quickly and efficiently, and that nothing goes TOO horribly wrong.

Negs. As others say there's no way to really measure that.

That is correct, it is a tRPG-rhythm hybrid game largely inspired by FE! I don't have an estimate on time frame though, we'll see once I get into it. However, as seems to be true to my style, it's probably going to be a bit longer and meatier than the average FE game.

sure thing dude no problem

^ not sarcasm. we're starting now. 99 rounds up to 100.

its nice to see you havent lost your touch ame. also whats a trpg? i've never heard of that before

Question here do we need to play EP16 (the whole game all over again) or is there a patch or something ?!?! Personally i am going to start a new game but for those who want to keep their save game there will be a patch that you apply it in the game folder and continue from EP15 where you last saved..? (nooby question i know..)