[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

I think so, considering that the player character needs to fly to Reborn City in the next episode. I think that Ame mentioned somewhere that it wasn't supposed to work on EP15.

Hmm must've missed that. But its good to know that its going to work eventually.

I'm getting pretty tired of hiking up and down the entire map to get from place to place.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to pry but will the Fly mechanic work properly in the next episode?

So far its pretty wonky as it only works in specific areas in Reborn City that are either inaccurate or completely inaccessible.

Technically fly isn't supposed to even work in e15, so I'll take what I can get honestly. My only issue is route 2. God I wish I could skip route 2.

• Administrators

I don't mean to pry but will the Fly mechanic work properly in the next episode?

So far its pretty wonky as it only works in specific areas in Reborn City that are either inaccurate or completely inaccessible.

To clarify, yes, Fly is supposed to not be usable at all and will naturally be a bit off as a result. And yes, the E16 content will be triggered by flying into the city.

• Administrators

Hey, will the city having its big revamp mean some of the old mini events in the city will become unavailable because they wouldn't make much sense anymore? I guess if they do you can negate the problem by adding those Pokemon into new, later areas too so people don't get "locked out" of getting them.

I'm like five steps ahead of you.

And also really appreciating the list Vinny put together for me months ago although it doesn't have all of the indoor event pokemon lol rip

I accidentally finished North Obsidia today. This actually doesn't take as long as I expected when I'm not ruining everything by adding new stuff.

• Administrators

Onyx done. Peridot is next. Peridot is like three times as big though so I won't be able to do that as fast lol rip

But hey, final quarter.

Onyx done. Peridot is next. Peridot is like three times as big though so I won't be able to do that as fast lol rip

But hey, final quarter.

Insert Gif of cheerleaders here. You got this Ame! Also missed it earlier, but Smeargle did a fantastic job on Confusion. Looks very cool!

But hey, final quarter.

AME LET ME DONATE. >:c

• Administrators

Please remember that posts consisting only of "x% hype" and its variants will be considered spam, and that this thread is here to ask and discuss the upcoming episode, and not to ask how long until it's out.

Friendly reminder a la the quote from the original post above that if all you have to say is a comment about the progress and no additional substance, regardless of positive intent or what have you, try to include more or refrain from posting, please. Especially if your post is literally one word. Thanks.

But hey, final quarter.

A little question: what will you work after Peridot's ready ame?

Ame may want to take a brake and spread it throughout the remaining episodes like she wants to do with the animations. im more curious as to ho much back tracking Ame wants us to do with regards to the positioning of the 5 remaining gyms. best case is that we could take out both the fairy and stell gym's first leaving us no reason to go back into the city one we shut off what ever pulse machine is making everyone in agate fall asleep.

worst case we stop the pulse and our first gym battle is with saphira for the dragon badge then we go back to reborn to take out the fairy leader

• Administrators

AME LET ME DONATE. >:c

• I was originally going to put the link back up with E16, but if I can keep this pace up, I'll consider it.

Will places like the alleyways and underneath opal bridge be updated? If so, it would be cool to see that sort of area turned into a marketplace or something.

• Way ahead of you. ^~^

• It should be fairly predictable, but I still have all the other wards to go through.

Animations? This Focus Blast comes from Inuki.

GKzzLrH.gif

I'm about halfway done with Peridot now. It has more hot-spots than any of the other wards so it's been a thing. No numeric progress, but you can have this:

Where are you going?

cVhoiMg.gif

So THAT'S how we are getting to the desert! The direction of the train and the location of the train station perfectly line up with going to the desert.

But Shia has a point. I would've expected some lengthy trek to go find Titania's Gym, then fly would just allow easy access there. But train works too i guess. INB4 Finding a Gible in the desert.....

• I was originally going to put the link back up with E16, but if I can keep this pace up, I'll consider it.
  • Way ahead of you. ^~^
  • It should be fairly predictable, but I still have all the other wards to go through.

Animations? This Focus Blast comes from Inuki.

GKzzLrH.gif

I'm about halfway done with Peridot now. It has more hot-spots than any of the other wards so it's been a thing. No numeric progress, but you can have this:

Where are you going?

cVhoiMg.gif

I'm skeptic if that's the real Focus Blast. If that was really Focus Blast, then why did it hit twice in a row?

Edited by Sarun