[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the exact launch date of episode 16?

Yes. I know. In fact, everyone knows apart from you. Ame told us the release date *somewhere* in this E16 Status Discussion topic. But I'm not going to tell you where because I'm a dick, so you'll have to comb through all 142 pages of discussion to look for it.

Seriously though, no, no one knows. Like, just think about it for a little bit. With all the event and sidequest scripting and storyline writing and *everything* that Ame and the Gang still have to do, how could they have an accurate estimate of when alllll that will be done? Not to mention the beta release, all the bug fixing once that's out...making a fangame like this is a really unpredictable process. People experience setbacks, people get sick, people have other stuff to do.

E16 will be ready when it's ready. Just be patient.

• Administrators

So I put a bunch of stuff together today and realized there's like, seven rather gaping mistakes I'm going to need to fix before progressing so that was pretty disheartening. But~! I put my nose to the grindstone and spent a lot of time hammering everything back into place. Here's the result of today's hard work:

0b7roYa.png

So Obsidia slums disappeared, as well as Mosswater factory. And it seems Silph Co. buildings have been renovated. Maybe we'll be able to explore the administration building now

Ah, and yes it seems we can surf on the lake. In the west Peridot part of the lake you can see a series of rock in the water to limit you, and they seem to lead to somewhere west to Peridot. Can simply be a way to the north of Apophyll though

Edited by Imperial

Yes. I know. In fact, everyone knows apart from you. Ame told us the release date *somewhere* in this E16 Status Discussion topic. But I'm not going to tell you where because I'm a dick, so you'll have to comb through all 142 pages of discussion to look for it.

Seriously though, no, no one knows. Like, just think about it for a little bit. With all the event and sidequest scripting and storyline writing and *everything* that Ame and the Gang still have to do, how could they have an accurate estimate of when alllll that will be done? Not to mention the beta release, all the bug fixing once that's out...making a fangame like this is a really unpredictable process. People experience setbacks, people get sick, people have other stuff to do.

E16 will be ready when it's ready. Just be patient.

OP is new to the forums, maybe to the game. what's the need of answering his honest question like this?

OP is new to the forums, maybe to the game. what's the need of answering his honest question like this?

We now have to wait another year for the episode. This is the only way to respond to that.

Either Ame doesn't have Azurine Island ready... or she's intentionally hiding it. Been the center of the last 2 CF's we've gotten so far. It'd be an interesting place to visit again, since the island's pathing changes drastically with clean water. Meteor's warehouse is still there, but idk if Ame would re/move the Chikorita event from there just so Meteor could try to use it as a base again... Just a thought.

As for paths to Apophyll, I highly doubt we'll have Amy's boat anymore. Poor rusted thing probably broke/reclaimed/sunk/melted by now anyways. With fresh water everywhere, the lake's gonna be open to plenty of water Pokemon Adrienn brought into for repopulating. Also, with the excitement of having water again, expect to see a LOT of Swimmer trainers.

Maybe Ame did cut off the majority of the lake though, and that little path is our only on-foot... on water... (not using Fly)... path to getting to Apophyll. And I guess another path at the south end of Apophyll leading to Azurine?

All just speculation, of course. Only time (and spoilers) will tell.

How bout you threaten Dialga? Only time will tell, so we gotta make it talk.

Also, I am looking forward to the clean waters (and Starmie) and how the new spruced-up city and other regions look. I doubt the 'natural' places, and the otherwise clean locations outside of Reborn, like Apophyll and Ametrine and so on, will change much though?

I still must ask about the Wasteland. Also, I wonder if the Subrailnet and 7th Street change to look cleaner? And what of Yureyu HQ? I shudder with anticipation like a Hidden Ability Ferrothorn.

(Speaking of Ferrothorn...)

• Administrators

Either Ame doesn't have Azurine Island ready... or she's intentionally hiding it.

Sure, I'll be the killjoy as usual.

If she's hiding anything here intentionally, it's only the "gaping mistakes" she referred to. Unfortunately, she hid the gaping mistakes with an even bigger one.

Donnel is a Hero to us all and I will not forget the day you used him to reference Trump.

Ever.

You monster.

The only scarier thing you could possibly see rising over Reborn's walls than the wasteland.

Also, yeah. Gen 7 mons will eventually be a thing in Reborn, as Ame said before. Real question is when.

In the final installment, or post game addition. Basically when the entire thing is completed.