[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think, at least from what I have heard and seen so far, that Ame will nor wants to add the ability to become a romantic interest of the Rivals/Gym Leaders etc but hey i'm not Ame I don't know her mind or what she has planned.

On a side note if we walked into The Spyce and saw Shade there what do you imagine he would be doing?

Shade & Death Parade cross-over anyone :3?

Victory Road could just be one gigantic colored tile puzzle and button push event like the one in Tarzan Meteor base. Except you need to push chess pieces towards Crustle holes as an offering to Arceus so that the great Magikarp will emerge and challenge us to a battle. Then the Magikarp will become PULSE Magikarp with base 500 everything. If we defeat it, Ame arrives and tells us we're in the wrong castle.

...Wait a second; I just realized something.

Reborn city gets redone, but no building looks like that. One building is completely demolished, almost beyond recognition (not counting the umpteenth fallen apartment).

Is this... dare I say it... Adrienn's Gym? That balcony would make sense for having Misty Terrain in effect, with how Coral ward is.

Edited by Cobalt996

bpephx0.png

AHAHAHA there's a bar in the strip that I live near that's called Spice and it's pretty much the go-to bar for me and my friends, so needless to say I already love this place. Has it been said where The Spice is located in game yet?

There's a very, very good chance this is going to be found in Reborn City (Neo Reborn City I predict) as it matches the building scheme of that place. Why I think it's going to be in Neo Reborn City is because most of the Wards are pretty cramped except for two (Beryl and Jasper). It'd make for a nice spot in Jasper so that's probably where it'll be found.

There's a very, very good chance this is going to be found in Reborn City (Neo Reborn City I predict) as it matches the building scheme of that place. Why I think it's going to be in Neo Reborn City is because most of the Wards are pretty cramped except for two (Beryl and Jasper). It'd make for a nice spot in Jasper so that's probably where it'll be found.

There's arguably SOME kind of life going on in all of the wards except Jasper ward in trashy Reborn City, since Opal has Grand Hall, Obsidia has the shopping district, Beryl has the few buildings, etc. I think it would make sense that, besides the police station, the Spyce goes into Jasper Ward too.

There's arguably SOME kind of life going on in all of the wards except Jasper ward in trashy Reborn City, since Opal has Grand Hall, Obsidia has the shopping district, Beryl has the few buildings, etc. I think it would make sense that, besides the police station, the Spyce goes into Jasper Ward too.

Now that you mention it, Jasper Ward does seem like the best fit. The Spyce would clash too much with the cemetery if it was in Beryl.

• Administrators

finished the rest of my bugs today... there's still some minor and scripting ones but i dont particularly have to care about those for a while, so we're going to pretend like they dont exist

animations this weekend, and then monday i take a jack hammer to fly and get it to behave because from what i understand rn it's all kinds of messy. and apparently already works for some people in game??? that's not supposed to happen but whatevskis.

but yeah yeah new field effect yeah yeah music... i made the unsaid executive decision to switch music to biweekly and draw out the time i can post stuff a bit longer. but that still means one goes up this weekend.

Hurrah!!!!

Neo Lapis, I wonder what it sounds like? Lapis always sounded kind of tense and forlorn, like a quiet town where people keep to themselves and there's this atmosphere of mistrust and dark secrets within, which fits it perfectly. 7th Street is like all the grime and seediness exposed and in your face as you now see the city for what it really is. Neo Lapis direction is really going to be an interesting one because it was always a city of two faces more or less,,and I'm curious as to how this 3rd face will be. I think it'd be neat if the authorities have seized the orphanage and currently looking for Sigmund, which seems highly possible since IRL(supposedly) something like that actually happened.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex