[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

True, but sense we can't go back to the city anyway the change could literally be triggered anytime after the cutscene where we first meet Terra and it wouldn't matter at all.

I'd assume it would only trigger after leaving the big top after Ciel because otherwise we would all be kind of stuffed. If the event to change the maps was when we first entered Agate we wouldn't have it triggered and would all have to start our saves again...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd assume it would only trigger after leaving the big top after Ciel because otherwise we would all be kind of stuffed. If the event to change the maps was when we first entered Agate we wouldn't have it triggered and would all have to start our saves again...

Aye, this would happen, remember the bug in Serra's house where if someone switched over to the new ep after having entered serra's house and talked once to her, the event didn't trigger

Also let's not forget that you -can- roam around and go back to reborn city due to the game being incomplete and stuff so that'd be awkward if the event triggered from agate onwards. I agree the most logical thing is to trigger it after you beat Ciel

Or better yet, have the player talk to Julia or something to get the ability to fly, that way everyone will be able to trigger the event. If it was based on beating Ciel, everyone would have to revert to a save before Ciel or else the event wouldn't trigger.

Or better yet, have the player talk to Julia or something to get the ability to fly, that way everyone will be able to trigger the event. If it was based on beating Ciel, everyone would have to revert to a save before Ciel or else the event wouldn't trigger.

The event is triggered by exiting the circus performer's break room after beating Ciel, not beating Ciel.

Nobody will have to revert their saves.

The event is triggered by exiting the circus performer's break room after beating Ciel, not beating Ciel.

Nobody will have to revert their saves.

I believe that is how it'll work yeah. The game itself mentions it "You won't be able to progress until you return to this room". Or something to that effect. Basically we need to be IN that room when we use Fly..or something. Amethyst and the others are smart, they know what they're doing.

Wow this is gonna take quite a while to finish from looking at the Status percentage which is an appalling 19% as I post this. Although it's very understandable with Amethyst being away (presumably by sickness for a while) and compiled with the potential loss of Kuro. If only I had more time and skill with scripting I'd help.

Wow this is gonna take quite a while to finish from looking at the Status percentage which is an appalling 19% as I post this. Although it's very understandable with Amethyst being away (presumably by sickness for a while) and compiled with the potential loss of Kuro. If only I had more time and skill with scripting I'd help.

It's kinda already been stated that this ep will take an eternity to be completed (in real estimates I'd probably give it around a year? maybe, It's kind of already been almost half a year, but wellp)

It's not been updated in a long time, maybe because of Ame's condition? But I read that they aren't updating the thread until she approves all the animations, etc

It's kinda already been stated that this ep will take an eternity to be completed (in real estimates I'd probably give it around a year? maybe, It's kind of already been almost half a year, but wellp)

I think it would've taken 6 months at the least if everyone is in good condition, but yeah I'd say at least a year so that everyone can recover. It is better to delay one episode by a year then to push Ame and delay the game's completion for 3 more after all. Patience is the key here.

• Administrators

Actually, guys, I'm back in the game. Sup.

Here, have some Mega Shinies.

4MqRvAP.png

We're now done with all of these, and you'll accordingly notice the percentage complete has jumped.

Regarding animations, yeah, I am still quality checking and approving everything, hence why only a few are done for now (especially since I was out for a while and have only just now gotten to lay my full feedback on the animations everyone started with). However, between everyone there's around ~60 animations currently in progress/review, soooo... definitely not a lack of things going on here.

My next focus will be graphics for the new fields (Ive already done a good portion of them and let me tell you, one in particular was H E L L O N A S T I C K to make) and something else that I'll be posting a topic about within the next day or so.

That Diancie is beautiful maybe it'll be the first Fairy (except Gardevoir) i'll use, the Slowbro looks sad...like very sad (maybe he's disappointed in his mega form, in his place i would be)

P.S.

Glad to hear you're back Ame

Welcome back Ame, good that you're better! New shinies look cool except (imo anyway) megadoom. I really liked its original shiny colors and I feel like that red doesn't fit the "skeletal" theme but wellp that's just me

From 19 to 28% woop!!!

I didn't particularly like any of those shinies, to be honest. Especially Houndoom, because the red and orange bones just looks... I don't know, out of place with the skeleton thing it has going on? Bones aren't ever really depicted as being red, as far as I know.

The others just don't really stand out to me that much. Maybe the others will grow on me in time, but I definitely don't like the Houndoom.

Anyway, it's good to hear you're feeling better, Ame, or at least well enough to do stuff again.

Welcome back, Ame, it's good to know that you're feeling better! That percentage jump even shows it, too!

The shinies look pretty amazing. Mega-Diancie looks beautiful (Pretty colors everywhere!), Mega-Mawile looks awesome and bad-ass, Mega-Slowbro is trolling as ever, and Mega-Houndoom looks... hella good. Doesn't matter if the bones are red or gray for it, either. The red/orange actually gives off a hellish feel to it, and Mega-Houndoom certainly fits the part, being the hell-hound of Pokemon, and all (In my opinion, that is).

But DANG, things are looking great so far. (Hopefully by then, I can actually finish some things up.) Keep up the great work!