[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Adrienn installs an EV center somewhere in fixed-reborn city?

That's a very cool way to put it.

Though we're still not sure if it's really an EV center, but it's the most likely.

I wonder if we'd be able to access some other helpful stuff in the city when it gets fixed.

Edited by Guest

Looked at the current field effects xe can have one of two battle fields (tho ame might just make a new feild effect for him but still) he can have ether misty feild (which mean statues are pointless) or the less likely one the rainbow field (which would help alot with his pokes moves with statues effects and with wish/rest stall)

What's gonna happen with Ms. Craudburry after the renovation? Keep staying, standing, and saying ""Rrrrrrrrrrrrr" after what we have done with her?

Or is she going to ambush us as a Meteor? I don't know, maybe I'm just bored.

INB4 Cradburry is LIn

(plot twist) She's actually her mother, they were separated when Lin was a baby and been searching for each other since, our last mission will be: "make them meet" after which we'll receive a Mewtwo from Cradburry.

Craudburry was annoying no doubt, but biggest douche award still goes to fern imo or that savage who threw medicham into the lava

Oh and one other thing *prepares tinfoil* My theory is that Lin is a Zoroark, which somehow has the ability to speak.(Maybe a result of its illusion).

Obviously not a ton of evidence, but hey, it might be pretty cool.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Or a ditto/mew, except mew isn't evil. But if you remember that death scene from Shade's gym, then you can see Lin "dies" in some sort of light explosion. If this was a detransformation or breaking of illusion, then it would make sense. So far we had Corey's suicide, Kiki's murder, and Amy's death by amnesia (or maybe it was the death of the fake relationship, but clearly metaphorical as neither Amy or Titania literally died). If this last one is death by <insert metaphorical device here> then it would make sense.

Also, that savage was Cal, who ended up helping in Armitine.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Or a ditto/mew, except mew isn't evil. But if you remember that death scene from Shade's gym, then you can see Lin "dies" in some sort of light explosion. If this was a detransformation or breaking of illusion, then it would make sense. So far we had Corey's suicide, Kiki's murder, and Amy's death by amnesia (or maybe it was the death of the fake relationship, but clearly metaphorical as neither Amy or Titania literally died). If this last one is death by <insert metaphorical device here> then it would make sense.

Also, that savage was Cal, who ended up helping in Armitine.

Yeah, thats the one. Shame there wasn't an option to not team with him there, he apologises for Kiki, but weirdly never for the medicham, which he commanded magmortar to throw into the volcano.

Yeah, thats the one. Shame there wasn't an option to not team with him there, he apologises for Kiki, but weirdly never for the medicham, which he commanded magmortar to throw into the volcano.

You gotta learn to forgive him, bruh.

Wasn't it Solaris who commanded the Magmortar? I don't remember Cal saying anything to that effect.

EDIT: Yeah, Cal stopped the Medicham from destroying the Pulse Machine, but Solaris was the one who gave the command 'Dispose of it'.

Edited by Kaiser the great

You gotta learn to forgive him, bruh

His apology wasn't genuine imo. All this 'oh i dyed my hair blue because i'm a new person now' i felt was nonsense. He is the same person he was before.

Wasn't it Solaris who commanded the Magmortar? I don't remember Cal saying anything to that effect.

EDIT: Yeah, Cal stopped the Medicham from destroying the Pulse Machine, but Solaris was the one who gave the command 'Dispose of it'.

Notice how Cal showed absolutely no remorse until Kiki died. He didn't care about the medicham, he had the attitude of 'whining when things don't go your way'. Why would he have stopped the medicham in the first place when he literally 10 seconds after kiki dies he destroys the pulse himself? I seriously don't know what his version of expected events were...

Edited by Solidmetro

I seriously don't know what his version of expected events were...

I think that he was still a little bit naive back then, and thought that Solaris wouldn't kill anyone if Cal helped him (Plus he didn't even know that Kiki would be there). But Cal did bugged the PULSE machine though, so even if we weren't there, Solaris wouldn't be able to do anything with the PULSE. When Kiki got up there, he still thought that he could trade Medicham for her life. But once he saw Kiki killed, he just thought "fuck this shit" and destroyed the machine himself

That's just me thinking. Please forgive my English.

Edited by biboo195

what if kiki's medicham didnt die in the magma?i know that ghost kiki has a medicham but that was only an illusion.what if her medicham survived and cal picked it after kiki was dead?

Unlikely, a non fire Pokemon is going to die in a Volcano (no matter the level/strenght)

I think that he was still a little bit naive back then, and thought that Solaris wouldn't kill anyone if Cal helped him (Plus he didn't even know that Kiki would be there). But Cal did bugged the PULSE machine though, so even if we weren't there, Solaris wouldn't be able to do anything with the PULSE. When Kiki got up there, he still thought that he could trade Medicham for her life. But once he saw Kiki killed, he just thought "fuck this shit" and destroyed the machine himself

That's just me thinking. Please forgive my English.

Thats actually a pretty good argument. But then surely he would have apologised for medicham as well? (Yes it means alot to me). If it died for nothing, not kikis life, then surely he would have felt remorse about that instead of just apologising for kiki.

Your english is completely fine btw ^^

what if kiki's medicham didnt die in the magma?i know that ghost kiki has a medicham but that was only an illusion.what if her medicham survived and cal picked it after kiki was dead?

How on earth would a medicham survive that though? Yet alone, find a way out, find cal and then go on to willingly join his team(him being the trainer responsible for kikis death aka medichams original trainer)

tl;dr cal played with fire, didn't like getting burnt

Edited by Solidmetro

Thats actually a pretty good argument. But then surely he would have apologised for medicham as well? (Yes it means alot to me). If it died for nothing, not kikis life, then surely he would have felt remorse about that instead of just apologising for kiki.

I don't know about you, but if i sacrifice A for B, i'll only think about B even if i don't get it. Aka i rarely think about A.

tl;dr cal played with fire, didn't like getting burnt

True that